Shelia and Thomas Ch. 07

Story Info
Monica's turn.
921 words
4.33
9.4k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
52 Followers

Chapter 7 -- Monica's Turn

The orgasm building for so long, the physical sensation of her clit being stimulated, the hard cock between her legs, the power of having the man secured to her bed, all conspired to bring about that magnificent moment of release. The moment where body, mind and spirit joined providing unique pleasure that seemed to overwhelm but when just right, just kept up wave after wave. Time did not matter. It was simple joy. Need satisfied, desired quenched and pure lust fulfilled. For the first time Shelia experienced satisfaction.

Thomas, true to his word, lied still. Aching for release he watched in mute fascination as Monica climaxed. At once everything about her changed. Her sexy white corset and hose, so eye catching, was no longer relevant. The anticipation of sex was gone. The desire to control departed. Thomas witnessed pure sexual happiness in another. All the porn and fantasies did not prepare him for this. Always about him and his wants he never imagined a women cumming without him being the one making it happen. Now, simply an adjunct to her orgasm he himself felt overwhelmed. Not even realizing his sharing of her moment.

Shelia slowly returned to reality. The convulsions controlling her body lessened so she could open her eyes. The tightness between her legs relaxed and a feeling on contentment washed over her. She leaned forward and was almost surprised to find Thomas underneath her. As she reentered the moment she found her hands beside his chest. His hard dick poking her stomach.

Thomas was on the verge. The sexist women (notice, not girl) just showed him something new. Something he had never even considered in all his masturbation sessions. He watched as Monica's breathing returned to normal and she leaned forward. Her beautiful hair caressing his chest. His cock no longer the focus of his life, Thomas looked Monica in the eyes just wanting to be included by her. All he wanted was to forever be part of this moment.

Shelia finally opened her eyes and looked into Tom's eyes. She saw unadulterated submission. He wanted her and for this singular moment, she is the center of his entire being. His desire was not the normal "get me off" but the true desire of joining with another. Never before had Shelia feelings like this. Without speaking and without breaking contact with his eyes Shelia moved forward, lifted up and ever so slowly sunk down on his manhood. Not so funny this time, his manhood. The term now meant something different, something more.

Thomas, once more felt her as he slowly entered her. This time different. This time was more than sex and gratification. It was truly sharing pleasure. Giving and getting elevating the physical to something beyond the normal build up to release. For the first time, Thomas knew what sex was meant to be. Two people coming together (his own pun adding to the moment in his mind) but there for each other wanting the other to reach nirvana.

Shelia not even blinking saw the smile ever so slightly appear. After the orgasm just moments ago she felt another building. This one different, but starting quickly. Her movements now in concert with his. A slow and sensual pace she had tried to achieve many times prior, now, in charge, she had exactly what she always wanted. Not changing pace but moving her hips in small circles she instinctively knew not just hers but his pleasure increased. Somehow she knew he was getting close, this increased her own need to cum. She slowed down just a little hoping to prolong the feeling.

Thomas felt the subtle change and realized she was doing her best to keep this alive. "Yes. That is what this is. Not sex but a whole new being coming into existence.", he thought. The epiphany changed his entire perspective. He no longer felt the need to control Monica but wanted to be two parts of a whole with her. These feelings were new. Feelings that finally pushed him over the edge. His body stiffened. His breathing stopped. One final thrust into Monica and wave after wave of pleasure spread throughout his body. Again, not realizing his own sharing of her experience earlier.

Shelia felt him cum inside her. His cock started twitching. Then throbbing, then she felt his hot cum erupting inside her. Her second climax overtook her and once more she leaned forward now her weight on him. Their bodies touching, their skin so sensitive but only to the other's touch. Finally they kissed. A slow heart-melting kiss that left both breathless and satisfied.

Thomas finally spoke, "You were right, this was the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Monica turned her head and whispered, "For me too." The moment subsiding but keeping its intensity Monica removed herself off him. Thomas felt the cool air as his dick, now soft, was stretched by her gripping pussy until she finally moved enough that he fell out. Monica moved to his side and, no other way to describe it, snuggled into his body. Both energized and content, the two started to drift into that perfect dreamless sleep.

Shelia smiled and her last thoughts before succumbing to sleep, "I have never felt so close to someone and he does not even know my name!" Her mind revealing the truth she avoided until now. She had finally given herself over to another completely and all it took was her taking control.

Giln
Giln
52 Followers