Shenanigans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
560 Followers

"Fuck it. Who cares?" I said out loud, and then ran back up the stairs to the window.

I was immediately worried by what I saw, or rather didn't see. The beach was completely deserted. Even the guys' clothing and sports bags had disappeared, as had Jenny's towel. Where had they all gone? I began to panic, some nameless fear taking over. I ran back down the stairs and just narrowly avoided knocking Jenny over as she stood in the hallway.

"What's got into you?" she asked.

I looked her up and down, unable to speak. I was right. Her bikini was totally see though, her nipples pointing out, her dark pussy hair clearly visible behind her thong. Finally I managed to open my mouth. "Uh, nothing. I'm fine. How are you? Did you have a good swim? Where are the guys?"

"Oh, they left to get something to eat," she said. Her voice seemed normal, but her eyes danced nervously and I could see her chest rise and fall dramatically, like she'd just been running and was completely out of breath. I reached out to touch her shoulder when she suddenly grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast, holding it against her, moving it slowly around her hard nipple. I looked into her eyes and saw nothing but uncontrollable lust. She moved my other hand to her back and said, "Let's go upstairs. "

I took my hand away from her chest and cupped the cheeks of her ass, running my fingers along the groove of her thong, groping her as I pulled her against my stiffening cock.

"What happened out there?" I asked while I kissed her neck.

"What do you mean?"

"I was looking out the window. They were touching you, weren't they?"

I pushed her down onto the sofa, and began kissing her thighs, tasting how salty they were from her swim. "Tell me what they did to you. Where they touched you. Everything," I said urgently, wanting her to know how turned on I was.

"You mean you saw it?" she asked me, and began rubbing my cock through my shorts, feeling its hardness, knowing I was ready to sink it inside her.

I hadn't really seen anything. But she wasn't to know that, so I ignored her question. "I want you to tell me,"

She pulled me towards her and pushed down my shorts, releasing my cock. She leaned forward and holding the shaft, she began to lick the tip, before enveloping it completely in her mouth. After a few seconds I drew back from her then kissed her on the mouth. "Tell me," I repeated.

She pushed my hand between her legs so I could feel the warmth and the wetness, then she began to speak.

"At first, it was just a laugh. John commented on my nipples, saying how big and hard they were, and how lovely my tits were. He asked me if I'd show them to him, like I had to those boys in the tent. I just laughed. I didn't think he was serious. He kept grabbing my ass under the water, begging me to show him my tits. Then Mark started feeling up my ass too. I thought they were only being playful, and I just held their hands away. Then Owen asked me what was the problem, as Darren had touched my ass already. Then he reached down and started squeezing my bum, and I couldn't stop him without letting go of the other two guys. I let him carry on, thinking he'd stop after a while. But he didn't. He kept on feeling me up, so eventually I pushed him off and swam further away. "

"Didn't you like him touching you?" I asked, as I ran my hands up and down her smooth thighs, edging closer and closer to her thong.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I caressed her. "Mmm, yes, I did. I really liked it. But I didn't want him to think he could do what he wanted with me, you know?"

"What happened when they caught up with you?"

"We were out a bit deeper, and the water was up to my chin. John reached me first and he started touching my tits. He was pinching my nipples, you know the way I like it. Mmmm. That's it. Like that. He was squeezing my tits and telling me to take off my bikini, but I wouldn't. Then the other two reached us, and they could see what John was doing, so they all joined in. "

"They were all playing with your tits?" I asked, feeling incredibly aroused at the thought.

"Yeah. One of them pulled down my bikini top, and then their hands were all over me, groping my tits and pulling at my nipples. "

"Like this?" I asked, as I pulled her top down, exposing her luscious breasts, and I began to squeeze them really hard as I lay on top of her, my twitching cock ramming against her inner thighs.

"Ooooh, yeah. But they were even rougher. I told them to stop, I told them they were going too far, but they didn't care. Then John came up behind me and lifted me up out of the water so they could all see my naked tits. Mark told him to move me up and down so they could see my tits jiggling about, and he did. God, I could feel his cock rubbing against my ass while he held me. It felt really big. And then Owen and Mark started sucking my tits. "

I leaned forward and licked her nipples, nibbling gently on them, then I put my whole mouth around her breast and began sucking.

"Oh, yes. Mmmm," she moaned, her hand pressing against my neck. "I love having my tits sucked, and when I saw them both doing it I got really wet. I could feel John's cock pushing hard against my ass, and I knew he wanted to fuck me right there. "

"Did you want him to?" I asked, breathing heavily. "Did you want his cock inside you?"

"I want yours now. Stick it in me. Please. Fuck me now. "

I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and pulled the thong down her thighs. Then I aimed my cock at her slit, just below the glistening hairs of her pussy, and rubbed it against her, teasing her, until she grabbed hold of my shaft and pulled it inside her. She was so wet, so aroused, that I was fully inside her in one second flat. She gasped and made a low moaning sound, as I began to slowly ease it in and out of her.

"Did he fuck you?" I asked urgently. "Did he get his cock inside you?"

"Ooooh. Mmmm. No. Ohhh, don't stop. No he didn't. Ohhh, that's it. Faster. Go on. "

"You wanted it, didn't you? You wanted his cock," I said as I thrust harder and faster inside her.

"Oh God... No... John tried to pull down my panties... I started to struggle, and then the other two held my hands... Oh that's it... Fuck me... Ooooh... I was really scared, but I was turned on at the same time. "

"So you did want it?" I asked, wanting her to say yes, knowing it would push me over the brink, knowing it would make me come inside her if she said it. I began to slow my movements, wanting it to last.

"I kept telling them to stop... I said you'd be there soon... I told them I couldn't... ooooh... don't stop... they didn't listen... mmmm... then I felt his cock... he was trying to push it inside me. "

"He fucked you, didn't he?" I asked, thrusting faster again now.

"Ooooh... yes... yes... mmmm... fuck me Terry... fuck me hard. "

I could feel my balls tighten up as I slammed harder against her, picturing her being screwed from behind as two men groped her, waiting for their own turn to have her. Suddenly her eyes opened wide as my cock exploded inside her, filling her with my come, as she screamed out the words "Don't stop". I kept on pumping away until I had emptied my balls completely, then I lay back down beside her, watching my come dribble out of her pussy.

I knew she hadn't come, so I began rubbing her clit as I lay down beside her. She was obviously still very horny, so I asked her to describe what it was like being taken from behind like that.

"He never actually fucked me," she said.

I began to kiss her smooth skin, running my fingers softly up and down her body as I gently pressed my other hand against her clit. As soon as she began to moan, I told her that I didn't mind that she'd been with another man and that I would love to hear about it.

"Come on, Jenny. Tell me how it felt. Didn't you like it?"

"No... I wanted it... I wanted him to fuck me... I wanted them all to fuck me... I was really excited... really turned on... but I screamed out loud... I told them to leave me alone... even though I wanted it. "

"Then what happened?"

"They let me go. "

"They let you go?"

"Yes... they called me a... a filthy little whore and... a prickteasing cunt... and then they swam back to the beach. "

"They called you what?" I asked, wanting to hear her say the words again.

"A pricktease. Owen said Darren had told them what we'd got up to before, and that he knew I was gagging for it. "

"What happened with you and Darren then?"

I'd almost forgotten about them being alone together earlier. As soon as I had asked the question I realised from her face that she hadn't meant to talk about that. I kept my hand on her pussy without moving it. She just looked at me without saying a word. Then I remembered about her bikini bottoms.

"You wore that thong because they were already on the beach, didn't you? You wanted to turn them on. "

After a few seconds she nodded.

"Yes. You know I always feel really horny when I wake up. Well, I could see you were dead to the world, and when I saw all those guys out the window I just... I don't know. I just felt like doing something, you know?"

"So you wore the thong and let them look at your ass?"

"Yeah. I was a bit nervous when I went out there. But they were really sweet. They asked me if I wanted them to move on, because they knew it was a private beach. So I said it was fine, and we just started talking. "

"I bet you kept turning round to show them your ass, didn't you?"

"No, I didn't!" she protested, her face looking flushed. Then she smiled. "I lay down on my front anyway, so they could all see it while they were talking to me. "

"Did it turn you on?" I asked, as I went back to playing with her clit.

"Mmmm. Yes. When I put my sun tan lotion on, one of them asked if he could give me some help, and the thought of his hands running up and down my body, smoothing oil onto my bottom, I got really wet. "

"Wet like you are now?" I asked, as my fingers stroked her pussy.

"Oh... yes," she replied, holding my hand, controlling the movement as she moaned deeply.

"Which one was it? Darren?"

"Uhhh... no... it was John... keep your hand there... mmmm... I didn't let him though. I did it myself... I rubbed oil over my ass while they all looked down at me... I knew they wanted me. "

"What happened with you and Darren?" I asked, stroking my finger harder against her, watching as her back arched and she rose slightly to press her clit against my hand.

"Oooh, God... You saw him touching my ass, didn't you?"

"Yes. "

"I thought he was just doing it as he had an excuse... not being able to walk properly... but then when we got inside he kept his hand there... mmmm... ohhh... he had his hand on my ass... and he slipped it in between my legs... he must have felt how wet I was... God, it really excited me... I'd been feeling horny all morning... and when he touched me there, I... "

I could see she was about to come so I inserted two of my fingers in her pussy and rubbed her clit harder and faster with my thumb..

"Carry on," I urged.

"Ohhhh! Yes... we were standing still... his hands were all over me... mmmm... he was groping my tits... and he told me... he told me I was a dirty little slut... oooooh... nobody ever said anything like that to me before... ohh... yes... keep it there... he started kissing me... his tongue was... I should have stopped him but it felt so good. " I moved up and kissed her deeply on the mouth. "What did he do next?"

"While he was kissing me, he pulled down my bra... then he stopped kissing my mouth and started on my tits... He held me by the hips and sucked my nipples... mmmm... oh yes... oh, you know how that makes me feel. "

While she was telling me all this, my erection had sprung back to life. As soon as Jenny saw how hard it was she pulled my hand away and spread her legs wide open.

"Stick it in me," she whispered, her breathing heavy. "Go on, fuck me. "

As soon as I entered her I felt the muscles inside grip me. She grabbed my ass and then suddenly turned me over so that she was on top of me, sitting astride me, controlling the rhythm as she rode my cock. She placed my hands on her tits and pressed them together hard.

"Did you sit on top of him and fuck him?" I asked. She didn't answer me, she just rocked gently back and forth, her eyes closed.

"He kept telling me I was sexy... a really sexy bitch, he called me... He said I was a sexy little tart... "

"You are, you're a dirty little slut. Aren't you?"

"Ooooh, yes," she moaned loudly, her movements faster. "I'm a dirty little slut... He put his hands between my legs again... I was so bad... letting him do those things... rubbing his hand against me... against my pussy... my wet cunt. "

Suddenly, she pulled my head towards her chest, motioning me to suck her tits, pushing my face hard against them. I squeezed one while sucking on the other, sucking it hard, just the way she likes.

"I let him do it... mmmm... I let him play with my cunt... you were just outside... oooh... God... yes... it was so dirty letting him do it... letting him do it to me right in this room... and then he made me come... uhhhh... ooooh... he said I loved it... mmmm... I loved it because I was a... a dirty, filthy whore... he said he was getting me ready... for his cock... he put my hand on it... ooooh... it was really hard... he was going to fuck me... right here... he was going to fuck me... ooooooh... "

Suddenly she arched her back, closing her eyes once more, and let out a series of moans, louder and louder, then softer and softer. When she had finished she smiled, then looked down at me. She raised herself up, releasing my still hard and throbbing cock, then she grabbed hold of it, saying, "I haven't finished with this yet. "

We didn't leave the beach house for the rest of the weekend. We stayed in and fucked each other into a frenzied state, more wildly, more passionately than we'd ever done before. She retold the story several times that weekend while we made love, just as she has many times since we returned home. The tale is always told slightly differently. Sometimes Darren fucked her right on the sofa. Sometimes he only kissed her and groped her. Sometimes she says she was screwed from behind by all three guys in the sea, sometimes they only felt her up a bit. To this day I have no idea exactly how far she went, but I do know that it doesn't matter to me. So long as I can make love to her, and picture in my mind all the dirty, slutty things she may have done.

*All feedback is very welcome, and will be responded to, where required. *

Catesby
Catesby
560 Followers
12