Shenanigans in Seattle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

She leaned toward me and we made out a little bit, despite the cum she'd just cleaned off her chest. We got up soon after and performed some ablutions before crawling back into bed, this time under the covers. I held her naked body against mine and we were both soon asleep. The few times I woke during the night, I found that we were still close together in one way or another. I did end up waking before the alarm went off the next morning but she'd obviously woken up even before I did. I knew that for a fact because what woke me up was the feeling of her sucking my cock. It was still pretty dark in the room so I couldn't watch her sucking me off but she also couldn't see that I was awake. I savored the pleasure of her mouth moving up and down my cock for a moment before suggesting that she swing her leg over my head and let me eat her pussy.

She repositioned herself without releasing my cock from her mouth and, since it was too dark to admire her blonde bush, I just started lapping at her pussy, tasting the copious juices that were already flowing. She moaned around my cock but continued sucking it as I ran my hands over her ass while licking her pussy. I didn't know that we had much time to indulge before we had to start getting done so I wasn't trying to draw out the pleasure; I was just trying to make her cum. I slipped a couple of fingers into her hot pussy, pumping them in and out as I licked and sucked her clit. She moaned some more but was focused on sucking my cock and her oral talents were once again very apparent. I could feel my orgasm beginning to build and knew that it wouldn't take much more before I was blowing a load in her mouth.

I could feel her pussy becoming wetter and more engorged as I was eating her, so I knew she was getting close to cumming but I didn't think I'd get to take advantage of the additional lubrication by fucking her; I just didn't think we'd have the time. I was sure that, after that day's training concluded, though, we'd have plenty of time that night and the next morning for fucking, so I wasn't too broken up about it. My cock was swelling even more as I was on the verge of cumming but she wasn't affected and just continued sucking me off in a highly pleasurable manner. Though she was very close, too, I was feeling like I'd probably be cumming first. As long as I was still able to get her off, I was perfectly okay with that.

I had to stop licking her clit when I started spurting into her mouth so that I could relish my orgasm and moan as I did. She swallowed my load and continued sucking me off until I was completely spent then, as I went back to licking her clit, she let my cock fall from her mouth. Now able to focus on her own pleasure, she was moaning continuously and I knew she'd be just a moment behind me. I still had one hand on her ass and a couple of fingers sliding in and out of her pussy but I think it was my attention to her clit that was really pushing her toward an orgasm. I could feel that her pussy was incredibly wet and quite engorged, so I knew that I almost had her there. When her moaning suddenly stopped and she was quiet for a moment, it was obvious that she was right on the brink. After a moment, she let out a soft cry and her entire body was shaking.

I didn't let up, wanting to make sure that her orgasm was as long and intensely pleasurable as the two the previous night had been. It seemed to work as the shaking went on and I kept it up until she finally went still. I lowered my head and slipped my fingers out of her as she continued to experience the occasional aftershock. She rolled off next to me and just lay there for a moment, catching her breath.

"Let's go shower," she finally said, not asking if I was planning to stick around. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed with her, pausing briefly in the dark before heading for the bathroom. In the blinding light of the bathroom, I saw her set a condom on the counter, which she must have grabbed in the dark. She started the water as I admired her ass and thought about how nice it would be fucking her from behind. With the shower running, she turned and kissed me before stepping in. I was right behind her and, even though we'd washed pretty thoroughly the night before, we still spent a lot of time lathering each other up, stimulating each other's erogenous zones. By the time we were rinsing down, I was fully rigid again, partly from her thoroughly washing my cock and balls and partly from spending time washing her tits, ass and pussy. As we were drying off and I saw the condom sitting there, I was glad she'd had the foresight to bring one along.

Once we were both sufficiently dry, she turned and grabbed the condom, tearing open the package. Instead of handing it to me, she started to roll it down my cock as I fondled her tits some more. With my cock ensconced in latex, she gave me a quick kiss then turned and leaned forward, resting her head on her arm supported on the countertop. I moved up behind her and guided my cock to her pussy, easily slipping in because she was incredibly wet. I started to slowly fuck her, holding her hips, as she reached down between her legs with her free hand, apparently to stimulate her clit. Since, again, I didn't suspect that we had a lot of time before we needed to get ready to head down to our training, I thought that helping herself along was a great idea.

Once I got a good rhythm going, I couldn't resist reaching forward to cup her swinging breasts and I think that actually may have made my cock even harder. She was pushing back against me pretty much right away so, while I could usually last longer after having cum once, I knew it would be no problem to cum fairly quickly so we wouldn't be late. Her pussy felt amazing, even through the condom, and again I was really savoring the opportunity to fondle her luscious titties. There was nothing graceful about the way we were going at it there in her bathroom. It was like two animals rutting but it was also incredibly pleasurable. I'd much rather have had the leisure time to take it slowly but I knew we'd have plenty of that later and this would actually be our second orgasm of the morning, so it wasn't like we were just rushing and not enjoying ourselves.

As I felt myself getting closer to cumming, I reluctantly released her tits and straightened up, taking her by the hips while fucking her harder. My hips were smacking against her ass and I'm sure her tits were swinging like crazy. Just thinking about that pushed me even closer to cumming but I was pretty happy that she got there before I did. She let out a cry but didn't stop pushing back against my thrusting. I could feel her body trembling as I continued to fuck her. Her pussy was flooding with even more lubrication and, between that and how much hotter and more engorged it was, I was quickly right on the brink. She was just coming down when I let out a grunt and started spewing into the condom. I continued thrusting with each spurt, savoring the pleasure I was experiencing.

When I was finally, undeniably spent, I slipped out of her and moved back as she straightened up. I slipped off the condom and dropped it into the trash then wiped my cock down with the washcloth from our shower. She then threw her arms around me and we made out, our naked bodies pressed together.

"Okay, I could do this all day," she finally said, "but we should probably get moving."

I gathered my few things and slipped back into my swimsuit then, after another kiss, headed to my room. I hung up my swimsuit even though it was long since dry then got myself done for the day ahead. We had a continental breakfast before the training started and we both made it down there with plenty of time to have something to eat. We didn't ignore each other but were careful about our interaction in front of the other trainees. I managed to stay pretty focused on the training but I couldn't help considering stripping her out of her blouse and slacks once the day was done. We had talked a little bit about plans for that night so we weren't planning to just spend the rest of the trip in bed at the hotel. The training was going to wrap up with a test then we'd be free to go so we decided that whoever finished first should just go to their room and the other would show up there once we were finished. Then we'd have a quick indulgence in our carnal desires before hitting the town.

I ended up finishing my test before she did so I headed to my room, stopping at the vending machine for more condoms since I knew we'd already used two of the three she'd bought. I propped the door open with the deadbolt and I wasn't there for too long before she was with me. After she bolted the door, we were in each other's arms, making out and starting to undress each other. I'd worn a three-button pullover so, as I was unbuttoning her blouse, she was pulling that up over my head. I worked her blouse down her arms and it dropped to the floor as we were both working on opening each other's pants. As our pants dropped to our ankles, we parted slightly as we each stepped out of them then I admired her in bra and panties and she presumably did the same with me just in my tented-out briefs.

"Bikini panties?" I said, "You've got to let me take some photos."

"Absolutely," she replied, "but not now. After you make me cum you can take all the photos you want."

She didn't have to tell me twice and I was glad that she wasn't shy about what she wanted or expected. I also couldn't believe that she was wearing bikini panties, which were one of my favorite things to see on a woman. We started making out again as my hands went down to her ass, caressing it through her panties briefly before they moved up to unfasten her bra. She was massaging my cock through my briefs, even as I backed up slightly to slide her bra down her arms. As soon as she shed her bra, my hands went to her tits to caress those beauties and hers went to my briefs, which she started to slide down. She dropped down as she took my briefs down, my cock springing out practically in her face. She gripped it and pumped it briefly as I kicked my briefs away then she stood and started pushing me back toward the nearby chair.

"Sit there," she said, so I did, then, "Fuck...condoms."

"Right there," I replied, pointing to the box sitting on the desk. I was glad I'd stopped because I guess she'd forgotten the last one in her room.

"Awesome!" she said as she walked over to get them and I stared at her ass and the triangle of nylon or whatever that was covering it. She tore open the box, dumped out the strip, tore one off then tore it open. She handed the condom to me as she put everything else back on the desk. I was rolling the condom down my rigid shaft while watching her tits jostling as she moved. The chair was low and wide and was provided, I assumed, to relax and watch TV though I was sure we weren't the only ones who'd thought of using it for sex.

"I assume you'd like to do the honors," she said as she stood directly in front of me.

"You're damn straight," I replied as I reached forward and took the thin side strips of her panties and started to slide them down. My attention was fully on her blonde bush as it was revealed and I could swear there had been some additional minor grooming since I'd last seen it. Her panties hit her ankles and, as she stepped out of them, I leaned back in the chair and just stared at her naked body. She straddled me on the chair, kneeling on the cushion, and reached for my cock to guide it toward her approaching pussy. I reached for her tits and caressed the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples as she was lowering herself onto my tool. We both moaned as her hot, slippery pussy engulfed it and she sat on my lap. We started making out again as I played with her tits but it was a moment or two before she started to move up and down on my cock.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," she finally said, pulling her mouth from mine for just a moment before she started to slowly hump my throbbing cock. My hands remained on her tits since I'd been looking forward to that all day as well as having my cock inside her again. It was a great way to celebrate being done with the training and, if we hadn't hooked up the previous night, I think it would have been anti-climactic to just go back to my room alone. I definitely preferred the climactic version and I had no doubt that there would be several more climaxes before we headed to the airport the following day.

We were making out again as she was slowly riding me and were both savoring being naked together again. Her pussy was incredibly hot and wet and my cock could not have been any harder. The chair was working out perfectly and I was glad for the opportunity to use it since I didn't expect to be watching any TV. I don't know if she was trying to maintain a slow pace so that we could continue making out or so that we could savor the experience longer but, the longer she rode me, the faster she was riding me. It was a gradual increase and I noticed that a couple of times she realized that she was moving faster and slowed her pace down again. I was absolutely enjoying having her riding my cock, regardless of the pace. I also liked her tongue exploring my mouth as my tongue explored hers and I liked fondling her tits. There wasn't a single thing not to be happy about.

At some point she gave up on trying to maintain a slow pace and, shortly after she accepted riding me harder and faster, we realized that we couldn't continue making out. She straightened up a little as she was moving up and down on my cock, which allowed me to see her breasts, so I leaned back and moved my hands away from them. As I moved my hands around to caress her ass, I was watching her luscious titties bouncing. I could feel my orgasm beginning to stir the harder she was riding me but, based on the noises she was making, it seemed as though she'd probably be cumming first. I knew she'd make sure I was taken care of but there were many ways she could do it and not a single one I could think of that didn't appeal to me.

I was nearly hypnotized by her bouncing boobs again though I did occasionally glance up to see either a look of determination on her face or a look of pure pleasure. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open and she was moaning longer and louder as she continued riding me. Her pussy was also feeling even wetter and hotter, which I could tell even through the condom and which was causing my orgasm to continue slowly building. The pleasure of not only feeling her pussy sliding up and down my cock but also of feeling her ass in my hands and watching her tits bouncing was more than I ever would have expected. When she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there while tremors coursed through her body, I wasn't even remotely disappointed that we were almost finished; I knew there would be a lot more to come. I continued caressing her ass as she was cumming but, once she'd finished riding out what appeared to be another long and intense orgasm, she opened her eyes and, after kissing me, climbed off of my cock.

She knelt on the floor and I liked where this was going even though I was mistaken about what she was planning to do. She slipped the condom off and dropped it beside her then moved up so that her tits were on either side of my cock. I took one in each hand and squeezed them against my cock then she started moving so that the soft, smooth flesh was sliding against it. I moaned and could immediately feel my orgasm beginning to build up again. I started to thrust my cock a little bit in rhythm with the way she was moving and the feeling of fucking her tits was highly pleasurable. Because of the way she was moving and the way I was thrusting, I had to just savor the slow build-up of my orgasm. It ended up being even more incredible the longer it went on and, when I finally started to spew, I coated her cleavage with copious amounts of cum.

Once I was spent, I let her tits go and she sat back on her heels, spreading my cum around on her chest. She licked some of it off as I sat there recovering then got up and grabbed some Kleenex for each of us. She also brought my phone over to me. I cleaned my cock of with the tissues and she cleaned her chest then she took them and the condom and the wrapper and threw it all away. As she was walking back over toward me, I took a few seconds of video with my phone, capturing her bouncing tits and her golden bush.

"I'm going to get dressed so I can go back to my room and change into something more casual," she said, "You are welcome to take whatever pictures you'd like but I want some of you, too."

I took a couple shots of her naked as she gathered her clothes and slipped into her bikini panties, then a few of her wearing just the panties. She then pulled her bra on and I shot some of her in just bra and panties, then in her slacks and bra and, finally, with her blouse on but unbuttoned.

"Your wife isn't going to find those in your phone, is she?" she asked as she buttoned her blouse.

"I'm on the hotel wi-fi, so they are already being uploaded to the cloud," I assured her, "then I will delete them from my phone."

"Okay, that's a good idea," she replied, "I don't think I'm set up to do that so can I just take some photos with your phone and you can send them to me?"

"Sure, you want to take some now?" I asked, offering my phone.

"I'm going to wait until your cock is rock hard again," she said with a smile.

I got up and kissed her a bit more before she headed to her room then I slipped back into my briefs and pulled on some more casual clothes myself. I had some time to kill before she made it back so I worked on packing some of the things that I wouldn't be needing anymore. When she returned, I could see that the wait had definitely been worth it. She had obviously freshened up a bit, which made sense after sitting in a windowless room all day as well as after our other activities, but she'd also put on a relatively short sundress with a jean jacket over it. On her feet was a pair of very comfortable looking sandals and she had a small purse slung over her shoulder.

"Damn you look good," I said as she came in, "and it's probably good that you're not wearing cowboy boots or I'd have to take you again right here and now."

"Normally I would be but they would have been a bit cumbersome to pack," she replied, "and these are much better for walking around in. I will note, however, that along with bikini panties you also like sundresses with cowboy boots. Oh and do you have your phone handy?"

I showed her that I did and she raised the hem of her skirt to show me that she still had on the bikini panties under her sundress. I took a few shots and was starting to consider just staying at the hotel when she encouraged me to get moving.

"C'mon," she said enthusiastically, "let's go have some fun then we'll come back here and have some more fun."

Her enthusiasm was certainly contagious and we were soon headed for the light rail and on our way into downtown Seattle. Since neither of us knew a single soul in Seattle, we felt comfortable totally playing the part of a happy couple. We held hands, we kissed whenever we felt like it and we were smiling a lot throughout the whole evening. In fact, we had a few people tell us what a cute couple we were and, if anyone noticed that we were both wearing wedding rings, they probably assumed that we were married to each other. I guess it seems kind of weird for two happily married people to be carrying on like this in addition to committing adultery together but it was just one of those once-in-a-lifetime, no strings attached, no future commitment expected kind of things that I'm sure a lot of people never experience and would never understand. It was like an amnesty weekend where we were doing whatever we wanted and the only ones who would ever know about it would be the two of us. We both fully expected to return to our families the following day and go on with our lives as if none of it had ever happened. Well...mostly...

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers