Shenanigans in Seattle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

We had an amazing time, seeing some of the sights, eating great food and drinking some really good local beers. By the time we were back on the light rail and heading back to the hotel, we were pretty tired. We had been up early to get in a few orgasms before the training then spent eight hours in the final day of training, so it was no surprise. The ride on the light rail was going to be our rest, however, since we both knew that, once we were back at the hotel, we had some more orgasms to pursue. As we were walking back to the hotel from the light rail station, we had to sort of turn off what we'd been doing for the past few hours just in case we ran into any of our colleagues on our way to my room. As it turned out, we didn't encounter anyone we knew but we tried to look completely platonic anyway. Once we were inside my room with the door bolted, however, it was another story.

She stripped off her jean jacket and purse and kicked off her sandals but had stopped near the foot of the bed. After the door was secure, I stepped up behind her, cupping her tits from behind and kissing her neck.

"Can you do me a favor?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"Would you help me out of these bikini panties?" she said and reached down to start pulling up the hem of her sundress. I hunkered down behind her and, as her ass came into view, I caressed it through her panties before taking the thin side strips and sliding her panties down. As she stepped out of them, she also stepped forward then crawled onto the bed. I stood, still holding her panties, and watched as she reached the middle of the bed and pulled her dress up enough to expose her bare ass. The remaining condoms were still sitting on the desk even though I'd planned to move them to the nightstand so they'd be within reach. I tossed her panties onto the chair where we'd fucked earlier and went to grab a condom while kicking off my shoes and opening my jeans. I was tearing open a condom as I was stepping out of my jeans and underwear, then rolling it on as I headed back toward her bare ass.

I crawled up onto the bed behind her and, after running my hands over her soft, smooth ass cheeks, guided my cock to her pussy and eased it in. She was very wet so my hips were quickly pressing against her ass as we were both moaning. Holding her hips, I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her as she appeared to be reaching back between her legs, presumably to stroke her clit as I was fucking her. Once again, fucking her was blissful and I was appreciative of the opportunity and happy that she was as into it as I was. I don't think things would have gone as far as they had if either of us had started feeling regret at any point so it was very meaningful that we were both on the same page and had been for the past twenty-four hours.

At that point, I wasn't even thinking that I needed to enjoy it while I had the opportunity; I was just flat out enjoying it because it felt so damn good. Although I'd initiated a slow pace, she'd started pushing back against me and ended up increasing the pace herself. I was fine with that as I looked down and watched her ass jiggling each time she backed into my hips. I was giving a little thrust each time that happened but generally was just letting her push back onto my cock. I got to thinking about how her tits were probably swinging but then realized that they were still encumbered by her bra. I pushed her dress up a bit farther until her bra was exposed and immediately unfastened it. I then slipped my hands up under the cups and caressed the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples. I'm not certain if this helped her toward her orgasm but it did feel like her pussy was becoming hotter and wetter, even through the condom.

As good as it was feeling, I didn't feel like I was getting close to cumming yet but it definitely seemed like she was. This was another thing that I liked, that she was having no trouble at all with cumming and I was having no trouble hanging in there long enough to really enjoy fucking her. I just kept fondling her dangling tits and thrusting into her when she pushed back against me until she gave a good, hard push back and started shaking as she let out a cry. Her orgasm appeared to be another long and intense one, which seemed to me was pretty typical but it may have been the situation. Regardless, I was glad that she was experiencing so much pleasure and I planned to make sure that the trend continued. When I was sure that she'd finished cumming, I slipped my cock out of her and lowered my head, licking her pussy as it peeked from between her thighs. She went right back to moaning, but I knew I could do a better job and probably give her another quick orgasm before going back to fucking her. After a moment, I had her roll over onto her back and spread her legs.

I gazed upon her blonde bush before diving back into eating her pussy and she offered no resistance. I started just slurping up the juices from between her lips, which had her moaning softly, but soon slipped a couple fingers into her as I licked her clit. She was definitely moaning louder as I was licking and sucking her clit while pumping my fingers in and out of her. I suspected that, since I hadn't really given her the opportunity to come down from her last orgasm, she might not have far to go for this next one. I wouldn't say that I was in a rush, though, to make her cum and go back to fucking her. My cock was still throbbing and wrapped in latex, but I enjoyed eating her pussy nearly as much as I enjoyed fucking her. I also figured that, since I'd been feeling the stirring of an orgasm while fucking her, a brief respite would allow me to fuck her longer once I went back to it.

I glanced up but her sundress was only pushed up to about the bottom of her ribcage, so I couldn't see her succulent boobs. Her face, however, was showing someone experiencing a great deal of pleasure. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open to emit her moans but her expression was unmistakable as that of someone in the throes of ecstasy. I just kept up what I was doing since I knew it was working and since I really wasn't sure what else I could do to top what she was obviously already feeling. She was rocking her hips toward my face and, as she got closer to cumming, she was tensing up a little bit and arching her back. Her pussy was also becoming wetter, but I didn't think there was any way it could have become more engorged. If it was anything like when I was on the verge of cumming, I assumed that most of the blood in her body was flowing through her groin and almost none was flowing above her neck.

She suddenly let out a cry and her body started shaking so I continued to devour her, hoping to extend her orgasm and provide as much pleasure as possible. Once again, her orgasm seemed to be long and intense and whether that was due to me or due to her was unimportant. I was just happy to be involved in providing whatever pleasure or stimulation that I could. When she finally went still and let out a sigh, I slipped my fingers out of her and started kissing my way up from her pussy, across her abdomen and up to the hem of her sundress. I started to push it up as I continued toward her breasts, but she just grabbed the hem and pulled the whole thing up and off then her bra went, too. I still had just my shirt on so she reached down and pulled that off as I moved up over her. I gave her hard nipples only a quick licking and sucking before reaching down to guide my cock back into her hot, wet pussy.

We both moaned again as I easily slid all the way in due to the copious lubrication. I brought my lips to hers as I started to slowly fuck her and our tongues were quickly exploring each other's mouths. Her pussy felt so amazing that I didn't think that the brief break was going to turn out to help my staying power after all. Of course, she'd already had a couple of orgasms, so there really wasn't any reason to try to draw things out aside from to experience the pleasurable feelings for longer. I wanted to fuck her for as long as possible but, at the same time, the level of pleasure that I was feeling promised to culminate in an intense orgasm. She was raising her hips to meet my thrusting as I gradually was picking up my pace. It never got completely slamming the bed into the wall crazy; I was fucking her faster but not necessarily harder. The pleasure just continued to build until I started spewing into the condom with a groan. I kept thrusting with each spurt, savoring every bit of pleasure, pausing to catch my breath when I'd finished before rolling off of her. I don't know if I fell asleep immediately, but the next thing I knew I was awakened as she was slipping the condom off of my spent cock.

"Oh shit, I fell asleep on you," I mumbled, "I'm sorry."

"Actually, we both dozed off," she replied, "and it wasn't for very long. I need to go grab some things from my room but I'll be right back."

She took the condom to the bathroom and apparently flushed it then came back and slipped into her sundress and sandals but nothing else. After a quick kiss, she grabbed her purse and headed out the door. I got up and did my own ablutions, brushing my teeth and washing my face, then turned the covers down on the bed and set my last condom on the nightstand. Her bikini panties were still on the chair where I'd tossed them so I picked them up and considered them. I wanted to keep them, to take them home as a souvenir or memento of an outstanding weekend, but I knew that there was a very good chance that my wife would discover them if I did. I couldn't figure out any way to get them into my home, or somewhere to stash them if I managed to, so I resigned myself to being content with photos of them...on Lindsey's body, of course.

When she returned, I was still naked and immediately helped her achieve that same status. She had a small bag of toiletries and took a few minutes to get herself ready for bed, then we crawled under the covers together and I turned out the light. We were asleep again in no time. I know I slept pretty soundly, mainly just from being so tired, and I'm pretty sure that she did, too. I woke briefly a couple of times and found that we were in some kind of physical contact both times. When the morning light started to creep in around the curtains and we both began to stir, we were spooning and I had my arm draped over her. When I knew she was waking up, I cupped her tit and caressed her hardening nipple as my cock also began to stiffen. I kissed her neck and her ear as I fondled her tit, then ran my hand down over her stomach toward her pussy. She spread her legs a bit for me and I slipped my fingertips through her bush to her slit, which was already overflowing with her juices. She moaned softly as I started to caress her clit.

I thought she might stop me and start either riding my cock or my face but I was pleased that she just decided to lie there and enjoy the stimulation. She was subtly rocking her hips and, as I occasionally would dip my finger into her pussy, I found that she was becoming even hotter and wetter the longer I stroked her clit. Her moans were also becoming louder and more drawn out as she got closer to cumming, which seemed like it was going to be pretty soon. I was just happy to be able to provide her with another pleasurable experience, though I was certain that this would be just one of several that morning. By this point, my cock was fully rigid and pressing against her ass and it wouldn't have surprised me if that wasn't also helping her along, especially if she was considering what she'd be doing with it after she'd cum. She started tensing up just slightly then started shaking as she let out one long, loud moan. I continued stroking her clit as she was riding out her orgasm but, once she appeared to have finished, I licked her nectar off of my fingertip.

She only took a moment to recover before she was turning toward me and pushing me onto my back. Before she straddled me, she reached over to grab the condom off the nightstand as I watched her tits swinging. She tore open the package and rolled it onto my cock herself before swinging a leg over and lowering herself onto my cock. We both moaned but she started immediately moving up and down as my hands went to her tits. I was caressing the soft, smooth flesh while savoring the feeling of her hot pussy gripping my throbbing cock. The room was continuing to get lighter so I could see her more clearly the longer she was riding me. The curtains were still closed, which had allowed us to sleep longer, but as the sun rose higher, the light was sneaking in around the edges. I'd have been happy at that point if we'd thrown the curtains wide open so I could see every bit of her clearly.

As she was riding me harder, I could feel her tits moving against my palms so I ended up moving my hands around to caress her ass instead while watching her tits bouncing. Had my phone been within reach, I'd probably have been tempted to shoot a brief video for later enjoyment. Instead I just stared, nearly becoming hypnotized by their movement. I was able to draw my attention away to admire her trim, blonde bush some more as well as glancing up at her face, though her blue eyes were hidden as she had them closed. Her mouth was open, though, and her moans were continuing as she was gradually increasing her pace. I wasn't just lying there staring at her, though; I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down on my cock, hoping that a little bit more penetration would give her a little bit more pleasure. Whether it was making a difference or not, she did seem to be experiencing a significant amount of pleasure.

When she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there then her body started trembling, I wasn't surprised but I was definitely pleased. I did just lie there staring at her as she was cumming, taking in her body and the ecstatic expression on her pretty face. She opened her eyes again, revealing those blue beauties to me, once she'd apparently finished cumming. She smiled but didn't say anything as she caught her breath. Finally she leaned forward and kissed me so we made out for a moment before she moved off of my cock. She moved back down the bed until she was kneeling between my legs, then stripped off the condom and engulfed my rigid tool in her hot mouth. I moaned as she inhaled my cock then began sliding her lips up and down my shaft while caressing my balls.

After a couple of minutes of highly pleasurable cocksucking, she slipped my cock from her mouth and pumped it in her fist as she licked and sucked my balls. Again, if I'd had my phone, this would have made a fantastic video but I was so caught up in the moment that it didn't occur to me right then and I wouldn't have had her stop even if it did. She went back to sucking my cock, demonstrating her considerable oral skills and I just relished the opportunity to experience it. Her blonde hair was framing her face and when she looked up at me with those big blue eyes, I think my cock just got even harder. She was doing a good job of building me up toward an orgasm with a great deal of pleasure and I would have been happy to experience it for the entire morning. I don't know that she'd have been able to hold off my orgasm for that long, or if her jaw could have held out, so when I felt my cock swelling even more as my orgasm approached, I was perfectly okay with it.

She remained intent as she sucked me off, even as I exploded into her mouth with a grunt. She swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off and only let my cock fall from her mouth once I was fully spent and starting to soften. She crawled up next to me and laid her head on my chest as I wrapped my arm around her. We just lay there chatting for a bit rather than getting up but I think it was when my stomach started grumbling that we figured getting breakfast before we went to the airport would be a good idea. Before that, of course, we planned to shower together yet again. We finally got up and headed to the bathroom where I got the water going and she grabbed the toiletries she needed. We climbed in and took turns under the spray before making sure we were each clean. Once again, her tits were probably the cleanest part of her by the time we were done, just as my cock and balls were the cleanest part of me.

Once we were thoroughly clean and rinsed, we turned the water off and grabbed a couple of towels, drying ourselves and each other. We were, of course, completely worked up again by the time we were dry. Fortunately, one of the toiletries she'd brought along into the bathroom was, by my calculations, the last of her condoms. She tore it open and handed it to me as she hopped up on the counter. As I rolled the latex over my tool, I was admiring her body again and considered lowering my head to eat her pussy but she pulled me toward her so that we could make out as I guided my cock into her again. As her tongue explored my mouth and my cock slid into her pussy, I wasn't even thinking that this was the last time I'd be doing this with her. I really was just appreciative once again for the opportunity.

Her arms were around my neck and her legs wrapped around me as I slowly fucked her but, despite how incredible her pussy felt and how much I liked making out with her, the counter definitely was not the best choice for keeping the focus completely on pleasure. I was holding onto her, trying to keep her from sliding back away from me, despite not fucking her that hard. She was trying to keep her legs up and open without anything aside from my back to rest them on. I'd certainly have taken fucking her like this to not fucking her at all but it didn't take long before we both realized that there had to be something that worked better.

"Hang on," she finally said, "let's try something else."

I slipped out of her and stepped back while she hopped down off the counter. She had me sit on the lid of the toilet then turned and backed toward me. I was holding her waist while admiring her ass as she reached for my cock and brought her pussy toward it. As she sat down on it and we both moaned, my hands moved up from her waist to her tits, cupping them from behind. I caressed the soft flesh and her hard nipples as she started moving up and down on my cock, bracing herself on my knees. Our moans echoed off the tile as she slowly rode me and we both savored the pleasure. She ended up moving a hand down from my knee to between her legs, presumably to stroke her clit. I didn't take this as an indication that my cock wasn't enough for her but if she could heighten the pleasure she was feeling, I was all for it.

I was relishing not only the pleasure of her pussy moving up and down my tool, but also having her succulent tits in my hands, even though I'd just spent several minutes in the shower lathering them up. Knowing that it was pretty unlikely that I'd ever get to hold them again after this morning, I was very conscious to savor this moment. Even though I already had a few photos, I was definitely planning to ask for the opportunity to take more. I fully expected both of our lives to go right back to normal once we were back home with our families, but that didn't mean I had any intention of forgetting or trying to forget what an incredible couple of days it had been.

She gradually went from riding me slowly to increasing her pace as she presumably got closer to cumming. Her pussy was feeling even better the longer she was riding me, though I was not in any danger of cumming just yet. Not only did I not want to finish before her, leaving her high and dry, but I wasn't even close to being ready to be done fucking her. I was not pushing up into her as she came down, leaving setting the pace entirely to her, though it was also partly because doing so on the toilet would not have been so simple. She didn't seem to need any additional help from me, though, as she appeared to be getting closer and closer to cumming. Her moans were getting louder and longer as she fucked me harder until she finally sat down hard and I could feel her body trembling. I continued fondling her tits as she was cumming and even once she appeared to have finished. It wasn't until she'd recovered that she stood, taking her tits from my reach as my cock slipped out of her pussy. She turned and helped me stand as I once again admired her full-frontal nudity. Taking me by the hand, she led me out of the bathroom and back to the bed.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers