Shenanigans in Seattle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

"I assume you'd be interested in fucking my tits once more," she said with a twinkle in her eye as she slipped the condom off of me, "but first, you promised me photos of you."

I looked around until I spotted my phone, then grabbed it and switched it to camera. I handed it to her and she took a number of photos of me and my throbbing cock. She didn't set it down or give it back before she turned and crawled onto the bed as I stared at her ass. She lay on her back as I was following her and took a few more photos as I approached. I straddled her and lay my cock between her tits then squeezed them together around it. I started to slowly slide my cock between her tits, moaning as I felt the soft, smooth flesh against it. I couldn't think of a better way to cap off our weekend together than this. We were both looking at her tits, though I was still admiring them and her large areolas and hard nipples while she was watching my cockhead disappearing and reappearing from between them while occasionally photographing it. I liked that I could also glance up just slightly and see her pretty face and blue eyes. My orgasm was building slowly as I was fucking her tits slowly and savoring the building levels of pleasure.

I was glad that both of our flights weren't until that afternoon because there was no way I wanted to feel any need to rush as I felt her tits pressed against my cock. Even the hunger that had been evident before we showered had been momentarily forgotten. Nothing mattered to me at that moment other than Lindsey and the pleasure I was feeling thanks to her. It got to the point where I knew I couldn't hold it off any longer regardless of the desire to spend the rest of the day doing this. My cock was swelling even more in anticipation of my orgasm and the pleasure was reaching a high level of intensity, typical of how I'd felt with her. When I finally started spurting onto her chest with a groan, she gasped and her eyes went wide momentarily as she stuck out her tongue. She didn't catch any of my spew but, once I was spent and had released her tits, she started spreading my cum around with her fingertips then licking them off. Taking photos was completely forgotten at this point.

I moved off to the side and lay next to her, fondling the closest tit and watching as she devoured my cum. It wasn't my stomach but hers this time that reminded us that we had not eaten breakfast yet. She needed to go back to her room to get dressed and finish packing but she let me take a few more photos of her, both naked and partly dressed, before she'd pulled her sundress back on. She grabbed her toiletries and bra and panties then slipped on her sandals and left, promising to be quick. I got myself ready and packed up what I still needed to then still had time to confirm that all of the photos, and a couple of videos, we'd taken had been uploaded to my cloud drive. Since they had, I deleted them from my phone and, though I lamented that I hadn't taken even more, I hoped that she'd still send me some.

When she returned, we headed across the street to a diner and had a hearty breakfast with plenty of coffee to fuel us for the day of travel ahead. We seemed to consciously avoid discussing the topic of what would happen after we parted ways at the airport, but the conversation was going to have to take place at some point. For that moment, though, we maintained the positive vibe that we'd been experiencing together all weekend. We never saw anyone we knew so we were still playing the happy couple as we had the previous evening; I don't think either of us was quite ready to let that go yet. After lingering over breakfast, we went back over to the hotel and each finished our last bit of packing, then met in the lobby to check out. As we rode the shuttle over to the airport, we realized that we were at least leaving from the same concourse, which would give us even more time together.

Neither of us had a bag to check, so we headed right for security then took a train to the concourse we'd be departing out of. Her flight was leaving before mine, so we found a couple of seats near her gate but far enough away from everyone else to have a last little bit of privacy.

"So what happens now?" she finally asked, though I'm sure it had been on her mind for a while.

"Over the next week," I replied, "you wear a lot of bikini panties and send me a lot of photos."

"You really want to see that?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"I'd much rather continue to see it in person," I said, "but I can't just not see it anymore."

"Well it's nice to be appreciated physically so much," she replied, "It has been a while since I've really experienced that."

"Come on now," I said, "I'm sure your husband still appreciates you physically."

"I'm sure he does, too," she replied, "but he's never going to see me again quite the way that you did this weekend. It was a much needed ego boost. It's good to know that I can still have that effect on somebody besides my husband."

"Well thanks for letting me do more than just stare at you and fantasize about you later," I told her.

"But, again," she said, "what happens now?"

"To be fully honest," I said, "if we were anywhere within reasonable proximity, I don't think that I'd be able to resist seeing you again. That, of course, would definitely impact our marriages. At the same point, I don't want to go home and pretend that this weekend never happened. It was too incredible."

"We need to find a happy medium," she said, "Can we continue to acknowledge our intense sexual chemistry remotely? Would that negatively affect our marriages?"

"If you're not considering leaving your husband for me right now," I said, "I doubt that is going to change just through the exchange of photos or videos or some naughty chatting. I still want to see your body, even if I can't touch it and I will make sure you know how much I still appreciate it."

"If an opportunity came up to see each other again," she confessed, "I would definitely be interested but I'd also be content with whatever can be accomplished remotely."

"So let's do this," I suggested, "We set up separate email accounts just for contacting each other but we limit texting and phone calls and work email. I'll set up a file sharing account for anything too large to email, like a video of me masturbating to your photos."

"Don't," she said, "you'll get me all worked up again."

With all that pretty much resolved, when her flight was called and it was time for her to board, we made out one last time then she headed down the jetway, turning back once to wave. Then I grabbed my bag and headed for my own gate.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers