Sheriff's New Girl Dominated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get those two other paws loose," he said, running both of his hands along the gorgeous curves of her legs and moving to the neckties binding her ankles, caressing the tender underside of her feet as he undid the knots.

George reached into the bag for wide leather dog collar and a spring-loaded extension leash encased in a circular plastic case. He smiled at the thought of buckling the rugged black collar around the soft tender skin of her graceful neck.

Vivian, her limbs finally free, pulled her thighs together and felt a faint sense of relief, but just for a second as she looked up and saw George clutching the collar and leash, a sinister look on his face.

She began to shiver, wondering what depravities awaited her. Sensing her fear, George looked straight into her eyes with a mean leer.

"Onto the floor, NOW, bitch," he barked.

12