Sherry#03: A Rose By...

Story Info
When a playful helper finds she is the toy.
1.2k words
4.02
16.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry #03: A Rose By Any Other Name Would Smell . . . Like Walnuts?

For her birthday, I bought a very nice antique table for Sherry's room, the perfect size to lay her over, her wrists and ankles bound to the heavy table's legs.

Needing repair, I spend several days repairing, sanding and cleaning. Sherry promised to help with the finishing, when the time came.

The day came when I as ready to apply stain and a clear finish. Everything was ready, including Sherry.

I showed her how the stain (walnut because it was easier to match the other walnut furniture then to redo all of them) could be applied with a brush and wiped, or just simply wiped directly on with a soft rag. Sherry took over.

Within two minutes she complained about the brown smudges on her fingers. She asked, "How can I clean it off?"

"You can't!" I replied.

Hearing the news, she wanted no part of the project and left for upstairs.

The next morning, love making WELL under way, I handcuffed her to the head of the bed, covered her eyes with cotton pads, and covered the pads and her eyes with white medical tape. I then touched and slowly molested every inch of her body. I continued by sliding my cock around and through her slit as I squeezed and sucked her nipples and neck.

Just as I made motions I was about to slid into her, I stopped, sat up and said, "I can't to this. I'm still to mad at you from yesterday."

"Please, fuck me. Spank me, slap me, do anything you want to punish me, but just fuck me, HARD!" she panted.

I turned her over, spanked her with my belt while sliding my fingers through her slit, and stopped again after several swats.

"Please, I need it so bad!" she pleaded.

"Sorry, I'm just too damn mad. I'll have to find another way." I said.

I gathered her up over my shoulder and carried her to the basement. There her wrists were tied above her and (legs spread wide) ankles to the floor. She was still tightly blindfolded, stretched in a standing spread eagle position.

I said "I know the perfect punishment for the girl that couldn't stand walnut stain."

I sat a can on the floor between her legs and opened the lid. Within moments, the paint-like spell caught her nose, prompting her to say, "Is that stain? . . . . NO! YOU'D BETTER NOT TOUCH ME ANY OF THAT!."

I took a brush, dipped it into the can and painted it on her ankles and feet.

"NO! STOP! KEEP THAT SHIT OFF OF ME!"

I continued dipping and brushing, a little further up, to the other leg and up, and back to the first leg and up.

"I always wondered what you'd look like as a black woman." I said. "The walnut color is the closest I've seen white skin made to match it."

Sherry was very violently struggling now. She protested and pleaded at every brush stroke, "I'll literally do ANYTHING YOU WANT, if you don't stain me! Please stop!"

By now I was up to her ass, applying liberal amounts between her cheeks, then to her thighs, her hips, and on up to and around her waist.

"You have a nice pair of pants there now, too bad you can't wear them outside!" I said. I reached down, parted the lips of her slit, sliding my finger around and through her slipperiness and said, "Black women are pink on the inside. I think if you were black, I'd like you looking that way too. Oh well, on to the finish!"

I took the brush again and continued up her stomach, breasts, nipples, neck, and on up her arms to her wrists. Her nipples were very tight and hard. I could see droplets kissing her before they left her crotch and dropped to the floor.

Sherry was now begging, half crying, for me to stop.

I picked up the paddle we kept there and let her taste its touch across her still wet rear end. Wap! Wap! The pain had to smart as her ass tightened and she flinched to each swat.

"You've been very mean. I'm still not sure you're sorry yet." I said as I finished dipping and brushing her face, nose, and ears. Everywhere but her taped-over eyes were now thoroughly covered. I let her hang there and dry while her sobbed.

An hour passed. Almost dry, I wiped Sherry down and carried her to bed. Once there, she was again handcuffed as before.

"I wonder how a black guy would like you, now." I said. "You'll be happy to know, one is coming over to try you out. Since you may or may not know him, he won't be allowed to talk, but he can do anything he wants with you. You must do you best to please him like a black women. I think he's here now!."

I left and returned up the stairs, to Sherry's room and her awaiting flesh. Of course it was just me, no one else, but Sherry couldn't see or tell the difference.

Without warning, I mounted her, shoving my cock hard into her very wet, dripping slit. I slammed her over and over as hard as I could as I squeezed her ass and used it to force myself harder and deeper into her.

She screamed as she came, I felt her muscles greet my cock with every stroke, meeting every thrust with a contraction. When her spasms subsided, I raised up and slid my dripping cock into her mouth, where she sucked me clean and dry. Sherry collapsed and slept.

That night, I kept her tied. All through the night, I touched her and slid my cock into her. When I came, I held her, cock still inside, and slept.

The morning came. I raised her up and stood her in front of a full length mirror, raised her handcuffed wrists above her, and tied them to a hook in the ceiling.

I told her, "I'm going to take off the blindfold and let you look at yourself. If you don't like what you see, I'll have to hide you here from the world. If you like what you see, you have to touch and love me all day, for thanks."

As I removed the bandage and she saw, she gasped, "You didn't stain me!!"

I explained to her how I mixed linseed oil and paint thinner to smell and feel like the stain, but was of coarse, not really a paint, stain, or anything!

Sherry was happy beyond words. She was very sorry she didn't help. Even more, she was sorry she thought she couldn't trust me. She could not express both her relief and comfort our trust was not violated.

I received my reward, the best rubdown I ever remember. I was treated to a day of Sherry as she climbed on top and road my cock as she touched and caressed me. After countless times cumming, she sucked my member while I napped, filling my dreams with dreams of her, only to repeat her love making when I awoke.

God What Bliss!