All Comments on 'Sherry and the Camping Trip'

by maxmaypo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
doesn't make sense.

First, the header after the title reads: "My wife uses her new body in incredible ways" so I'm expecting a story from the husband's perspective. However, the story is written from the wife's perspective. What's going on? Who is doing the story telling?

Second, the first paragraph leads with the wife's dilemma: "And my poor husband, the man I've loved, what do I tell him?" Where does this come from? It implies (and promises) a confrontation, a dilemma that the wife faces. But, again, there is nothing of this in the story. Suddenly the husband is there, participating in the action.

I get the impression that the husband is doing the writing, fantasizing about what he wants his wife to think, such as "I hugged him tightly and kissed him like he, not Mark, were my man. I wanted to have babies from these men. I wanted to be their sex toy, their children's mother".

The story doesn't make any sense at all unless it is a cuckold fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sherry, plus Cock makes a trifle of love juice.

well what a week end break, out of this world, this sounds like a woman on a day release that never ends, but to find her husband being well treated, put the cream over the hole scenario, how I wish, but My wife and I are to old for all that sexual exercise

these days, there are time`s my wife could have done with a break like that, but it never happened. It was a thrill to read, I felt I was there. day dreams are great fun as well, I think it would be Ho God what a way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This should have been posted to "group sex"

I certainly wouldn't want to be married to this "loving" wife. The husband was just a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Was not erotic, just fucking. No feelings at all, robots having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wife just a cheap whore hope she gets AIDS and dies. Husband too stupid and spineless to know better, probably wants to suck the niggers cum from his wife's asshole deserves to die to so they do not dilute the human gene pool.

muleteammuleteamabout 10 years ago
Comments

I just cannot believe the pussies that have left their comments about this written story.

Pussies like billyboy1690 & the other anonymous pussies that post comments hoping this woman would contact aids & her children too. To the biggest pussy billyboy1690 and the other anonymous pussies, the key word here is "story": 1. The writing of this story is just a story, true or not. 2. The comments that are to be left here are to be about your thoughts in regards to the story "Sherry and the Camping Trip" not about the people involved. If you did not like the story, then just leave a comment saying that you did not like it and why. Pussies like billyboy1690 & the anonymous ones probably have two peckers that they can't even get up.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 10 years ago
One of the best.

If only there were more of this kind of exuberant, uninhibited and shared passion detailed in the stories posted on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
we know it's a story you fucking loser

We just hate Cunt wives who disrespect husband's and hate worthless faggot writers who turn all the husband's into sissy faggots just like you. So fuck off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why can't wannabe cucks like billyboy get their jollies too?

just because they get theirs by consuming every cuck story, beating their mini-meat, then absolving their shame by leaving a negative comment, they get grief just for being closet-cases? closet cucks are people too you know....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"We just hate Cunt wives"

Luckily you will never have a wife so it's all good. Virgins with neckbeards dwelling in mommy's basement spewing misogynist vitriol on a fuck story site has zero chance of ever being laid. Good thing, since they're eunuchs anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG-what stupid comments

I never realized that there are so many idiots reading these stories, especially the anonymous prick who keeps moaning about closet cuckolds. Give it a fucking break you moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sluts and cucks are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife. Extremely stupid slut story, just dogs fucking in the ally porn.Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Loose weight

Lose weight, then become a whore. Makes perfect sense in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous