Sherry, Slut & Slave Whore Ch. 1-6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers

"The rest of it, woman. Show us your pussy. My guests and I want to see what I have bought for my $50,000?"

With a hard pull at the fabric gathered around her hips, the sexy black silk dress fluttered to the floor. This time Sherry did not wait for further orders. With a shuffle of each foot, off came her black pumps. Her thumbs hooked under the elastic waistbands of both her pantyhose and panties, and as her elbows straightened both garments were shoved downward to top of her thighs exposing the neatly trimmed V of her red pubic hair. In a daintily stoop, she pushed the panties and pantyhose down her legs to her feet, then stepped free from the pile of garments at her ankles.

She had passed Eddie's test. She had obeyed! She stood nude before him and a roomful of strangers, embarrassed and blushing but also somehow proud and defiant. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see Zack gaping at her. The lust in his eyes was the same that in the Big Eddie's and all the rest of the leering crowd the circle around her.

"Wow, you are a prize. You may even be worth the money," her new owner said proudly. Then he turned away to search for the bodyguard he had sent to his car. "Come here Nick. Did you bring the dog leash I sent you after?"

The hard looking gunman said nothing as he stepped forward from the crowd and handed his boss the leather leash he had been sent to retrieve. At the end of the leash dangled a steel chain about 18 inches long with a large ring at each end. One ring was clipped to the leash. Through the other ring at the free end, Eddie pulled a loop of the chain creating a slip noose at the business end of the leash.

Sherry knew immediately what this was, and what it was for! This was a choke collar used to obedience train a dog to the leash. To her horror, Sherry also knew her new master intended to use it on her. To him, a bitch is a bitch whether human or canine. This woman he now owned must learn to obey, and he would teach her to do so as he would any bitch, on the end of a leash with a chain noose around her neck.

"On your knees woman," Eddie commanded. "You have lessons to learn, and we might as well start now."

Sherry knelt in surrender at the feet of her new owner and master. Over her head dropped that awful terrifying chain noose, shuddering a bit as the cold steel links slipped past her ears to rest loosely on her bare shoulders. “ My God!” she thought, “This is a collar, the mark of a slave! She was naked and on her knees wearing a dog’ slip collar!”

Her heart sank with the understanding. She was now officially his property, his bitch, and as any other bitch in his kennel, she was about to be broken to the leash. Her training began with a sudden jerk that cruelly tightened the chain around her neck, momentarily choking her. Her trainer, her pimp, her hash master, on the end of that leather lead, was reminding her who was in command here.

The grip of that awful steel loop around her throat shook Sherry into questioning the reality of her nightmare. Was it possible in the 21st century for a husband to sell his wife to a stranger? Was she now actually owned by this gangster, indentured to the service of his cock? And what of his intention to make a whore of her? Surely there were laws against all this, yet the chief of police, and the District Attorney were watching and they did nothing to protest. It was at that moment when, incredibly, unbelievably, irrationally, the hateful coke chain around her neck brought Sherry to an unexpected epiphany. Her submission to her father, and then to her husband, been only a preamble. Compared to Big Eddie, her father and Zack had been only clumsy amateurs merely posturing at the role of dominant males. This man, he was the true master she had always wanted. Already he was teaching her a lesion in erotic humiliation by publicly displaying her naked on a leash. She was learning her lesson well too because despite her shame, her nipples were hard and erect, her pussy was swollen and wet, and deep in her ovaries an orgasm was building.

Sherry’s heart leapt at her new found understanding. This was the man she had needed all her life. She shuddered with the thought what that meant, and what he was likely to eventually demand of her, yet strangely, unaccountably, she not only was not afraid of her future, she was eager to begin. Whatever this wonderful new master wanted of her was his for the asking. After all, she was his property, his bitch, his whore.

If only he would fuck her--and soon. God, how she did need to have his cock inside her, sliding in and out of her warm slick pussy. Yet, she was merely his slave woman and she understood that such a choice was entirely his. Whatever her new master wanted, she was now eager to give him. What would he demand of her next? She wasn’t long finding out.

"HEEL!" Came his single command.

A quick hard yank on her leash jerked Sherry forward onto her hands as well as her knees. Treating her as he would any kennel bitch in training, Sherry’s master began to walk away without further orders. Half crawling, half pulled along by her neck, Sherry scrambled along behind her man like a frantic crab across the dance floor. Every time she lagged, the links in the chain noose bit into her flesh and closed off her windpipe. Her breasts swayed and jerked sexily under her as she crawled, desperate to keep pace, gasping for air.

Urged on by the pain in her throat, Sherry had finally reached her master's side when a sudden jerk on the leash brought her to an abrupt halt, simultaneously lifting her off her hands into an upright kneel.

"Sit!" he demanded. "Get it right bitch. First you learn to heel, then to sit, and after that perhaps we will try something more difficult." Poor Sherry! Helpless, she knelt at her master's feet on a leash so taut that she was forced to stretch upward to relieve the pressure on her throat. She knew how she must look, and she was deeply embarrassed. Could anything be more humiliating then to be made to crawl naked on the end of leash like an unschooled puppy for the entertainment of a roomful of strangers? Perhaps not, yet her personal shame was no longer of prime concern to her. What mattered was her pitiful attempt to obey her master. Was he displeased with her?

Desperate for some acknowledgement from this man who now so completely owned her, Sherry dared to raise her head and look into his eyes. It was no use, they were cold and indifferent to her distress--and her need. Her own eyes filled with tears silently pleading for him to take her off somewhere and make her his, sink his great cock in her swollen pussy. God! How she did need to be fucked!

Perhaps that time was not far away. "Unzip my fly bitch," Eddie demanded. "Take out my cock! Kiss it! Fondle me! Lick me! Suck me! Show my guests how a new whore worships the penis of her pimp."

Sherry was willing. Perhaps if she sucked him particularly well he would fuck her. With both hands she clawed at the zipper of his fly. Her fumbling fingers worked their way through the folds of cloth until they were rewarded with the delicious tube of male meat she sought so feverishly. Carefully, almost reverently, she drew his manhood out of his fly. Rocking back on her haunches she paused, allowing that as yet sagging penis to hang at eye level for her admiration. Only partially erect, but a majestic male weapon nonetheless, it was just beginning to swell with blood, taunting her with a promise of possible pleasures to come.

This was a challenge Sherry could not resist. Gently she reached up to fondle and caress her prize with her fingertips before raising it to lips. As she had been instructed Sherry began her homage with a kiss before circling the tip with her tongue. Next her tongue explored behind the ridge where the bulge of the crown ended, and the length of the shaft began. Opening her mouth wide, she stretched her lips into a seal around that magnificent bulbous beginning.

From over her head came a moan and then more instructions.

"A good whore doesn't need her hands to suck a cock. Put yours behind your back and keep them there! With your mouth alone, bitch! Use your lips and tongue! Make love to my penis! Bob your head and drive me into your throat. Swallow me whore!"

Sherry straightened her back and crossed her wrists behind her, controlling his cock now only with her head and mouth. Now she was a bound slave girl from her master’s harem paying tribute to his male appendage. Almost immediately she was in heat, blinded by her own arousal, and not at all conscious that her husband and a roomful of strangers were watching her slutty performance. She cared not at all that she was naked, dog collared, and on her knees on the end a controlling leash, sucking the cock of a man she had only met an hour earlier. Sherry was desperate to prove to this man that she was his woman, and she cared about nothing else.

Sherry's cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard on the maleness that filled her mouth. Gradually her head began to bob as she drove Eddie's long broad penis ever further into her throat. Stroke by stroke the penetration became easier and deeper. At first she could swallow only half his length, then two-thirds, then three-quarters.

As her nose neared the opening in his pants fly, Eddie seized a handful of hair on each side of her head and began to yank her on and off his jutting erection, faster and faster, passionately fucking her mouth. Sherry choked at first, but she quickly adapted to breathing between strokes. She could taste his pre-cum now, and she knew he was ready to spend. His control was magnificent, but his balls had begun to clinch, readying the ejaculation Sherry knew would soon come in powerful spurts

She was right, and he began to babble of his pleasure as he teetered on the edge of climax. "Oh you bitch! You cocksucking whore! God but you're good!"

Sherry was looking forward to swallowing his cum, but Eddie had another idea in mind, and perversely he denied her his tasty load. Instead he yanked her head back off his pulsing prick with a sudden order.

"Finish me with your hand bitch. Jack me off into your face."

Three long strokes in the grip of her fingers were all that it took for jet after jet of male seed to spurt into her face. Gobs of the white goo landed on her forehead, her nose, her lips, her eyes and throat. Sherry could only guess how she must look, a naked female on her knees before her master drowning in the flood of his sperm. The murmuring whispers all around her answered her question.

None of this was for Big Eddie’s pleasure of course. Eddie was training her by deliberately shaming her before Zack and his fancy guests. He was proving to them, and to her as well, that she was now a whore, his whore.

He had been successful. In only these few minutes experience on the end of his leash Sherry had accepted him as her owner. He had marked her face with his seed and she was indeed now his to do with as he pleased. Sherry cared not a bit that she was accepting a servile service. God no, but how she did need this man to take her hot pussy with the great masculine woman pleaser Mother Nature had hung between his legs.

"Well Done Bitch! You have great promise," Big Eddie told the abject woman at his feet even as he turned to walk away, again with only that single cold cruel command, "HEEL BITCH!"

The order took Sherry by surprise, but a sudden yank of that hateful leash quickly sent her crawling on hands and knees once more, again frantic to ease the pressure of the chain choking her throat. Eddie led her toward the great spiral staircase. Sherry's first thought was that he was taking her upstairs to his bed where he would at last fuck her. It was not be. When they reached the first step, Eddie yanked her to a halt, and lifting upward on his leash, he drug his struggling but obedient slave woman to her feet.

"Here Bitch! Stand here!" Eddie ordered as he shoved her up against the terminal newel of the staircase.

Addressing his bodyguard he readied Sherry for her fate. "Leo, take off your tie and use it to tie her arms behind her around the stair post."

Turning back to his guests with a gracious smile he offered them his new whore to enjoy. "Feel free every one. I am making my $50,000 whore available for your entertainment. All who would like to may tease her at your leisure. I'm sure you'll find her a hot number."

CHAPTER FIVE - The Master’s Guests

Tied to the end of the staircase with Eddie’s semen still drying on her face, Sherry waited to be to be fondled and teased as a living ‘party favor’. Big Eddie Ciano was famous for outrageous gestures at his parties, but not even he had ever before offered his guests the nude body of a lovely woman. For poor Sherry, the thought of strange hands between her legs and on her breasts was degrading, yet at the same time exciting. Ruefully she considered Eddie’s intention to make a whore of her. He certainly hadn’t wasted any time about it.

Although continuing to gawk, at the beginning there was no rush by the party guests to play with the feminine assets of this pretty slave woman. Finally, from out of the crowd stepped a tall man with graying hair, a mustache, and ink black eyes. He brought with him bleached blond woman, fiftyish, still attractive, but showing signs of hard wear. The man reached a hand between Sherry's legs and began to explore her slit with his forefinger. Sherry's body straightened rigid as a ship's mast, and her breath caught in a gasp at the unexpected invasion of her private core.

“Is she wet Sam?" the blond woman asked her escort.

"Oh yes," he answered, "Like a swamp." Then addressing Sherry he asked, "You like my finger in your cunt, don't you?

"Yes Sir," Sherry answered. What else could she say? Her owner had tied her here for this man's entertainment, and she was afraid she might be punished her if she protested. Besides, it was true. She was sopping wet, and that teasing finger did feel so very good exploring the sensitive walls of her horny pussy.

More was to come. His finger crooked inside her, and as his arm lifted she was raised onto her toes, caught like a fish on a hook. As teetered there struggling to keep her balance, the butt of his palm pressed hard over the folds of flesh that guarded her clit. Sherry's jaw dropped open, her eyes fluttered closed, and despite herself, her hips responded by pushing back against the hand that was squeezing her clit so exquisitely.

"Tell me the truth slut! You are about to cum aren't you?" The tone of his question dripped with an arrogant superiority as if to say, “Of course you are. What else could one expect from a pretty little redheaded Irish whore?"

His blond companion put his silent thought into words. "Jesus Sam, what a slut she is. Make her cum Sam. We all want to see her cum."

"Hear that slut? My wife wants to see you cum. Cum for her Slut!"

Sherry gritted her teeth, hiding behind closed eyes, unwilling to give this awful man the degrading spectacle he was demanding, but--oh God--how could she do otherwise? There was no escape from the finger that was by now plundering her slit like a small cock. Her body had turned traitor, and was betraying her with an orgasm that bubbled out of her ovaries ready to explode on any excuse.

“So what!” Sherry asked herself. “Would an orgasm make her any more a proven whore than she already was? Wasn’t the reason she was tied to this stair post to entertain these people with her body? Wouldn’t she be whipped if she didn’t give this man and his wife the orgasm they demanded of her?”

Impatient, 'Sam' viciously he slapped her across the face. "Open your eyes slut! Look at these people! They're waiting for you to cum like the slut you are. We wouldn't want to disappoint them now would we?"

Sherry's eyes fluttered open, but quickly closed once more. Once again that hard palm struck her across her face. "No slut! Look into my eyes as you cum on my finger. You know you want to. You need it! You know you do! Now bitch! Now! Cum slut! Cum on my finger!"

Sherry was still staring into his eyes when the tidal wave of orgasm buckled her at the knees. Reduced to half woman and half rag doll, for the next 30 seconds she hung limply from the staircase post without the strength in her legs to stand on her own. As life returned, her eyes wandered to the sea of faces that surrounded her, all of them staring with varying degrees of shocked awe, disbelief, and lust.

"Oh God!" Sherry thought. "What have I done? How did I become such a whore so quickly."

Her tormentor was grinning like the Cheshire cat. "That wasn't so bad was it? In fact it felt good didn't it?" he asked as he fed his soiled fingers into her mouth to be cleaned.

Sherry nodded, bobbing her head in reluctant agreement as she sucked her feminine wet from the fingers that had pleasured her. It HAD felt sooo good. No more than that, her orgasm had been wonderful, one of the best ever if only it had not been so humiliating.

Then it struck her. Was it wonderful for that very reason? Did she get off so powerfully because the circumstances were so shameful and degrading? Was she really Big Eddie's slave, or was she the slave of her own submissive nature? Was she now this man's whore because her husband had sold her to him, or because Eddie was the truly dominant male her father had prepared her for? The ice broken, there were many more who took advantage of Big Eddie's open offer to enjoy the naked body of his new whore. With her hands tied behind her, Sherry hung helpless on the stair post while hands of strangers felt between her legs, probed her pussy, squeezed her breasts, tweaked her nipples, and explored the crack of her ass. More often than not, her tormentors would force her to suck clean the fingers they soiled in her pussy and ass.

The women were even more heartless then the men. They called her names, and were never satisfied to merely feel her privates. They wanted her in pain as they humiliated their victim. Typical was the blond wife of the man who first fingered her pussy. She used her tongue well as her hands on Sherry's breasts to draw a nipple out long enough for her to catch between her front teeth. The cruel bitch bit down that sensitive erect nub, and then taunted Sherry.

"Did that hurt slut?" she asked. She knew it had. Sherry had screamed, and tears were rolling down her cheeks. Still, the woman persisted, "you like to be hurt though don't you, you little whore? Tell us about it. Admit that you are a pain slut who gets off on having your nipple bitten."

"Yes ma'am, I'm a pain slut. Please bite my nipples again. I get off when you bite them." Sherry had learned must tell these people whatever they wanted to hear. To do otherwise only made her situation worse.

"And when my husband had his finger deep in your pussy, you wanted him to fuck you didn't you?

"Yes ma'am, I did. I wanted his cock in my pussy in the worst way."

"What are you then? What is a woman who wants someone else's husband to fuck her? "

"She is a whore. I am a whore! I am trash, a slut with a hot pussy who lusts to have another woman's husband to fuck me."

"Tell me Bitch, should you be punished for that?

"Oh yes ma'am! I should be punished for being a whore. Punish me. Make me hurt. I deserve it."

With that the blond woman turned to her husband, stripped his belt from his pants, and used it to lash poor Sherry with measured strokes across her thighs, belly, and breasts. Sherry screamed in pain, but caught up in her own very personal orgy of masochistic submission, her pussy nevertheless overflowed and her wet ran down the inside of her thighs.

CHAPTER SIX – Her First ‘John’

That was when a huge black man stepped in to interrupt. Sherry recognized him immediately. Roosevelt Brown’s picture was in the newspaper often, and there was no mistaking the 350 pound coal black president of the Municipal Employees Union, Local 457. Despite her erotic response, Sherry was grateful to be rescued from that savage belt--but what did this huge ebony man want of her. Had she just been pitched from the frying pan into the fire?

Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers