Sherry, Slut & Slave Whore Ch. 1-6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,247 Followers

"Do you want to be fucked white woman?" He asked her.

"Yes sir, I do." Submission to every demand was required of a slave whore, and anyway, it was the truth. Sherry was in heat, and frantic to have a cock inside her wet and swollen pussy. Did want to be fucked? God, YES! She NEEDED to be fucked!

How could it be otherwise! Sold by her husband into servitude as a gangster’s whore, broken to her new owner’s will on the end of a dog leash, then forced to publicly suck him off, and finally tied to the stair and teased to erotic distraction by strangers, BUT NOT YET FUCKED. “God,” She thought, “Won’t somebody please fuck me!”

Roosevelt Brown turned to the crowd behind him and called over their heads to the rear of the room. "Big Eddie, are you back there? Come up here and talk to me. I have a deal for you."

The crowd parted as Big Eddie worked his way through to stand by the huge Negro. "What do you have in mind Rosie?" he asked.

"I want some of this white pussy, and I'm willing to pay for it. How about a $200 for quickie?"

"Five hundred," Big Eddie countered.

“Two fifty," Brown raised his bid.

Sherry listened in horror. These men were actually negotiating a price for her pussy. In minutes her master would give her body to this big Negro for his pleasure. She had known it would come to this, but she didn't expect to become a certified prostitute quite so soon.

"Three hundred," Big Eddie answered, "And she will eat your wife's pussy at no extra charge, but you two must use her where my guests can watch. She's worth $500, but I'll give you a $200 discount as an introductory offer and for entertaining my friends. Deal?"

"Deal." came the quick answer. "Untie her. Let's see if she likes dark meat."

The big black man led Sherry by her leash across the room to a sofa that had been pushed aside to make room for the dance floor. He jerked the chain collar tight around her neck as she followed him, but at least he allowed her to walk rather than crawl as Eddie had forced her to do.

“So,” Sherry thought, “my first 'John' as a professional prostitute, the first man other than my husband to fuck me, will be a Negro. Good God, could this all be just a nightmare? Why else would I let this man publicly fuck me?”

"Sit, my little Irish cunt!" Sherry's ebony 'John' ordered as he shoved her down onto the sofa. "Let's begin with you taking off my shoes, and then the rest of my clothes. When I fuck a woman, especially a white one, I like to feel her skin rubbing against mine."

Then turning to his wife he told her, "You too darlin'. Get your panties off. This little white girl is going to start earning my $300 by eating your black pussy until you cum in her face."

Sherry did as she was told. First, off came his shoes, then his coat and tie. Shirt button after button opened to expose a hairy dark chocolate chest. Sherry pulled the shirt off his arms, and opened his belt and zipper to drop his pants to the floor. The moment of truth was at hand as Sherry stared into the bulging crotch of his jockey shorts. There, still hidden under cotton fabric altho clearly on the rise, hung the ebony penis that was to be her fate,

Impressive as that bulge was, however, it did not prepare her for the semi-hard tube of dark meat that flopped into sight as she slid the shorts down his legs. Until this evening, Sherry experience with penises had been limited. She had seen or touched only the pricks of Zack, her father, and a couple boys she had given hand jobs in high school. Tonight she had added Big Eddie's cock to the list, but even tho his was by far the largest yet, it wasn't even in the same league as the huge coal black woman tamer that hung between Roosevelt Brown's legs.

Sherry remembered the giggling whispers of her high school classmates in the girls' locker room speculating on the size of Negro cocks. Several of her fellow cheerleaders regularly dated black football players and they coyly suggested that any girl who had not been stretched by black cock should be counted as still a virgin. Sherry had always assumed they exaggerated the Negro equipment that was servicing their pussies as an excuse for fucking niggers. From the size of this black penis growing hard before her eyes, however, all that those girls had claimed so long ago must have been true.

Sherry's soon to be African-American lover grabbed a fistful of her hair, and used it to yank her off the couch and onto to her feet.

"Now you can lie down there darlin'," he said to his wife. "Spread your legs. This little white gal is going to lick your pussy."

A tall quite good-looking woman the color of coffee with double cream slid onto the couch behind Sherry. She pulled her dress up above her waist. Her panties were off. She stretched her long legs upward, then hooked one foot over the back of the couch and dropped the other off on to the side on the floor, spreading to offer her hairy pussy to Sherry's mouth.

"Do me white bitch," she ordered. "Lick my clit! Fuck me with your tongue! Make me cum."

Sherry had never eaten a cunt before. She had never even considered such a thing. Now that she was Big Eddie's whore, however, she knew she had no choice. On her knees she crawled between those spread legs, and dropped her nose into the black mat of wiry pubic hair waiting for her there. The pungent odor of an aroused female flooded Sherry’s nostrils as ran run her tongue up and down that already moist slit. The woman's reaction was immediate. Strong fingers tangled in Sherry's red hair, pulling her mouth over that sensitive feminine core, even as muscular thighs closed firmly around Sherry's head locking her to her sensual servile task.

"My clit, white bitch, lick my clit! Tongue fuck me! Bring me off!

Behind her Sherry could feel the black woman’s husband playing with her own exposed pussy and ass hole, first with his hands and then with his lips and tongue. Crazed by the fires burning inside her own cunt, Sherry doubled the assault on the swollen pussy she was teasing with her tongue. Closing her lips around the nub of the woman's emerging clit, Sherry sucked on it as if it was a small cock. Unable to resist the temptation, she even dared to nip the tender bud with her teeth.

The owner of that clit screamed in protest. "Whore! I could have you whipped for that, and I will too unless you make amends. Kiss it! Kiss my clit. Make love to it! Suck on it until I cum. Eat my black cunt you white whore bitch."

Caught between those strong thighs, Sherry could hardly breathe. The dried cum Big Eddie had left on Sherry's face was washed away by a flood of female pussy juice that came in spurts. The woman in her mouth was teetering on the edge of ecstasy. Sherry's own orgasm was no farther away as the tongue behind her searched the insides of her cunt. At the finish, the climax of both women came almost simultaneously.

"My turn now," the big black man said as he pulled Sherry free from between his wife's legs. "Get out of the way darlin'," he ordered his wife. "I want this whore on her lily white back where I can get at her good."

Although still quivering from her orgasm, Mrs. Brown obediently rolled off the sofa. Her husband flipped Sherry into her vacated place like a rag doll. Sherry knew what was coming, and she raised her knees and spread for him without being told. The huge Negro crawled into that tempting female saddle, but there he paused, and resting the weight of his huge torso on one arm, he held himself over the waiting female like a cliff of black lava overlapping a white sand beach. With his free hand he reached back to stroke the enormous male organ that would soon be crammed inside her tight little pussy. As Sherry watched in doubt and fear, he squeezed out drops of pre-cum that dripped onto her belly in little puddles.

Fearful of that oversized black cock, Sherry wondered how she could possibly take anything that large up her vaginal chute. Nevertheless, she knew that somehow she must. Naked and on her back under the weight of this huge man, still on a leash with a chain collar around her neck, there was no way she could refuse him. She could only hope that her poor pussy would stretch because she knew she could expect no mercy from the rampant male weapon bobbing a scant inch above her tight slit, silently threatening to split her open.

She was right of course! He was paying $300 for her cunt, and he meant to have dip his over sized penis inside it. Still suspended above the female waiting under him her Negro lover asked, "Have you ever been fucked by a black cock before?"

“No sir," she answered simply.

"Well then you are in for a treat." His front gold tooth gleamed from his grin.

“But you are so big. Please don't hurt me,” Sherry pleaded.

“Baby, I'm going to do your little white twat like it has never been done before. A woman who hasn't been nigger fucked might as well still have her cherry. Tell me! Tell me, do you want this black root in your pussy."

Despite her fear, YES! Sherry did want to be fucked, but she hated him for making her say so. Still, that admission would be nothing new to her. Her husband had often made Sherry beg for it, and her need was too great to refuse anything to this big black man. If there was no other way she could have his cock-- then she would beg!

"Yes sir! Fill my pussy. Please! Please, please! Fuck me with your big black cock.”

"That's what I wanted to hear," he answered again flashing that gold tooth. “Be a good slut and show me the way. Jack me a little in your hand, then stick it in for me."

Sherry reached a hand between her legs and into the crotch waiting directly above her pussy. The male member she found there was rock hard, and not only was it long, it was too thick for her fingers to reach around. Gripping it as firmly as she could, she pumped the uncircumcised foreskin up and down, covering and uncovering the huge head. Once, twice, a half-dozen times, she jacked him, fearful with each stroke that he might lose his wad before he fucked her.

"Enough! I want your pussy now,” he demanded. "Start me in!"

Sherry was willing, even eager, to do just that. It wasn't easy, however. He was so big.

"It won't...won't fit,” Sherry was a stuttering in her panic, almost ready to cry from frustration and need.

"Yes it will,” her black lover promised. “Set me between the lips of your pussy and hold it there. I'll make it fit."

And he did! As her hand poked his oversized member into her vital spot, the big black man dropped his hips with a sudden jerk. Sherry screamed in pain as that terrifying male log slashed between her pussy lips. For a long moment, Sherry's hurt was excruciating, but even as he continued to pry open her cunt, pressing ever deeper down her female chute, her tissues began to stretch. By the time he crown reached her cervix, and his hips began to churn slowly fucking her, a grateful pleasure like none Sherry had ever before experienced washed away her pain.

He was so big, and she was so filled! Never had she felt so feminine as she did in those moments he first began to move inside her. Yet, her pleasure had only begun, as gradually his cock lengthened its stroke becoming a great piston simultaneously raking her clit and rubbing her G-spot.

“This!” Sherry thought. “This is the way a woman should be fucked.”

As her passion grew, Sherry responded in kind by lifting her hips to meet his every thrust. Incredibly at the bottom of every stroke the tip shoved into the opening to her womb as if to demonstrate how easily he could impregnate her with his sperm. The thought of being bred with a black baby brought Sherry to her first orgasm. A second, then a third followed quickly. The fourth was the biggest and longest yet.

As early as that first cum, however, Sherry was already in love with the big black cock inside her. Her arms encircled her lover's head and pulled his face into the notch between her neck and shoulder. Her pale white legs reached upward to encircle his hips, then locked together at the ankles. Gripped by those lovely legs, stark white against his coal black body, the big Negro lay trapped between Sherry's thighs. He was her prisoner now, unable to withdraw his awesome erection from her cunt as a male dog hangs up inside a determined bitch.

My God!” said someone in the crowd that gathered around the couch. “Look at that would you! Look at them fuck! I've never seen anything like it. The little slut is a natural. She has forgotten we are even here.” Sherry had forgotten. Who could think of such things when the spasms deep inside her pussy were about to bring the penis buried there to ejaculation.

“Oh Honey!” Sherry whimpered endearingly into her black lover's ears. “Yes fuck me. Please FUCK ME! Can you feel my pussy clutching your big black cock? Does it feel good my sweet? Cum inside me darling. Fuck me and cum with me.” Sure enough, his warm seed came in great spurts flooding her womb, and triggering orgasms of her own that rolled over her one after the other,

Those watching actually applauded as Sherry and her Negro lover lay quietly recovering from a strain of their climax. At last Sherry on unlocked her legs from around her lover's hips and allowed him to withdraw. He raised himself on to his hands and knees once more, and crawled forward to straddle her throat where he fed his soiled cock to her mouth. Sherry gratefully sucked that softening penis clean, quite certain she had never tasted any ambrosia quite so sweet.

Sherry could not remember ever being so well fucked before. “Size does matter,” she thought. If she was to be a whore, she hoped this big black man would buy her pussy often.

When Roosevelt Brown was finished with Sherry, big Eddie handed her leash to one of his bodyguards with the instruction to take her up to his bedroom. As she was being led up the staircase she looked down to see her husband staring at her. She wondered what thoughts were going through his mind as his wife was taken off at the end of leash to the bed of gangster he had sold her to.

Big Eddie had said she would be sent back to live with Zack and even be fucked by her spouse, when her pimp was not using her cunt. When would she again be in her husband’s bed, and how often? What would it be like to fuck Zack in their marital bed as always, yet be the whore and sex slave of another man? Sherry was glad that she could be with her daughters, but would anything ever be the same between her and Zack after this night?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Be sure to vote before you leave this story. If you have stayed with it this far, you must have an opinion about it. Your vote is your price of admission to my stories. You are cheating if you fail to vote. Jigs

Jigs
Jigs
1,247 Followers