All Comments on 'Sherry Strips'

by maxmaypo

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I just don't get it!

Are there really so many pathetic wimps in this world?

jezzazjezzazabout 10 years ago

What a horrible horrible story. What is the point of this? She's a nasty bitch, he pushed too hard, what the hell? Who cares?

Just terrible. It's not even well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good start, bad end

I thought it began OK. But then it went completely over the top. 12 inch dick, three days of sex in a hotel room, then she's off and married to the guy. wtf?

njlaurennjlaurenabout 10 years ago
Written by a pretty stupid person

Who thinks women act like men in heat...a woman,I am sorry,is tnot going to run off for a cock (12"? It is very hard,even in porn films,to find a woman who can take that)..yeah this is a story,but irl women leave a husband for emotional reasons,not for a big dick.There are men who,will get blinded by lust like this,but women?plus jetemy is a player,he daid he enjoyed fucking wives,why we he marry her? Put it this way,he had no reason to marry her..this isn't even a good cautionary tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There you have it

Sorry guys. You have to face the truth. Every wife is looking for a real man, and eventually she will find him. Might not marry him but that doesn't matter. This great story gives a perfect picture of Jeremy for all women to see - mocha skin, flat stomach, chiseled physique, even those cute corn rows on his head. And of course the most wonderful cock any woman could dream of. Once you go black you never go back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There You Have it......

Is a retard as is anybody who finds this remotely erotic.Just bad on all counts .

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Not a good story at all

This story was too unrealistic, with too many holes. I can't even make myself believe that this could happen. I was able to fool myself until the end, where she left her husband and married the guy. They lived happily ever after?? Not likely.

I know these stories are fantasy, but the best fantasies are ones that we believe could happen, even if it is a slim chance. This woman finds a guy that she finds sexually attractive. I got that. She goes off with him and has a few days of unbelievable sex. I still got that. Then she returns home, leaves her husband for a guy that she doesn't really know (outside of the bedroom) and they live happily ever after? This guy, who loves fucking married woman. and this girl, who left her husband because another guy looked better, lived happily ever after? Not to mention the fact that she is still stripping. Both of these adulterers who do it so easily suddenly become faithful to each other. 1 star is all I can muster for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Of course

she kept fucking around, always looking for the next bigger cock, and he fucked anything that would let him in. They died of AIDs thank god, and removed their DNA from the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is supposed to be erotic?

Sick. Depressing anyone would remotely think the cucky crap is erotic...

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Not Realistic !

A sad tale that for me was not realistic !

Could have been a good little story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just another self centered slut

What was fun, interesting or entertaining about the slut and her toys? Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What???

Many people can start a story, but so few people can make it believable and end it well. You, sir, cannot make your story believable and cannot end it well.

I love loving wives/cheating story because the thought of cheating on my husband turns me on. But this story only left me scratching my head halfway toward the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My wife

Very hot story...until the end.

I frequently fantasize about my wife getting picked up in a bar by some young stud with a big cock. He seduces her and takes her to...a hotel room...for three days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mark got

exactly what he deserved.

so did she.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantasies were barely amusing, albeit difficult to vote on sincerely??

Total rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Again

Oh brother, AGAIN the same old story , wife falls for guy with big dick. He had a crazy fantasy but she obviously didn't love her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is a Joke!

This story is a joke from beginning to end, but it lacks a punchline to even make it funny. 1-Star, because this site won't allow you to give 0-Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Author is a man...

TWELVE INCHES!!!

Most PORN actresses cant take more than eight and many who can take prefer smaller ones.Asia Carrera refused almost anything big than eight... learn about women ANATOMY to understand FILL UP and STRETCH UP to the limit.The first is great, the second is horrible because you lose sensibility after some time.Most women dont like bestiality.

A.C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
think

Think before you ask. Never ask wife to strip. But now that he knows it Mark won't ever ask his next one will he. But I would have found a way to fuck the guy up-so he would be ugly and nutless.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Next chapter

Husband reads of her disease filled death laughing all the way to bank collecting her life insurance... Garbage slut deserves a painful ending....

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
TAKE AN INCH MORE

and move a mile away, TK U MLJ LV NV

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A sad tale...

This is a sad tale...reading it, at first sight it seems a story against men, but deep down we see a pattern: This is a story against all women, trying to show how all of them prefer a big cock to a family life. More this could have been a good story, if the woman after making her husband fantasy come true, with the strip, would divorce him and try to get a life of her own, looking for a man who would love her and give her a real family...But no! Instead of that, this woman preferred to become a whore and have a strange man be her pimp! Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nooo!!!!

She slept with another man because her husband pushed her to strip to spice up there marriage which she learned to enjoy? Okay I can slightly understand a little resentment about stripping, but a bit of pushing is one of the key factors in relationships! The husband pushes her to dress sexy, she pushes him for the new $200 high heels, husband pushes her for more sex, she pushes him for the vacation trip to the Bahamas. All strong healthy relationships are based on give and take while also finding a middle ground. I agree the beginning was interesting and the story had potential but was completely ruined by 1: Lack of realism - Your wife goes missing in the VIP section you call the police and tell them she's been kidnapped. 2: She lives happily ever after with a cheater who will bang other married women rather than sticking with the prize he's already won. Bad story 1* stop writing erotica and instead focus on childrens novels you can be as unrealistic as you want there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I pushed my ex-wife into a threesome with a buddy of mine. They really hit it off plus she loved his big cock. I encouraged them to be with each other when I wasn't around because I got off on it big time. Big mistake as a few weeks later she left me for him but we all remain friends.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The whore moved out. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shove a Stick of Dynomite Up the Twat’s Ass!

Stupid husband with a skanky cunt of a wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Worn out plotline. Hubby is a perverted moron and pushes his wife to become a slut. He’s then suddenly shocked when she dumps him for another man. Really, did he think he was the best man in the planet. Nice to see a writer that punishes men for being fools and morons. I do their they are bit too nice to the wife. I don’t think it would be all sunshine and rainbows with a guy who delights in taking other men’s wives and girlfriends. She would be one of many women he bangs and sooner or later a husband or boyfriend will put him down like the dirty dog he is. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just a whore and wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A sad and depressing tale. What was supposed to rev up their sex life, ended their marriage. Jeremy took advantage of what he had to offer...a big dick. Now Sherry is still doing strip shows but as a full time job, rather than for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So well written. So erotic. Made me wish my cock could grow.

SHR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mark's a wimp and on the stupid side ,but you did expose the whore in your wife .ha ha ha motherfucker .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sherry was found strangled in a dumpster a few weeks after she left Mark.Good riddance to a sleazy twat!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Terrible story with a depressing ending.

49ers6949ers692 months ago

Really fucked up story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous