Sherry Strips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

Jeremy had been here before. He had conquered and liberated other men's wives and girlfriends before. He loved it. He loved the rush of making a woman feel so consumed and so liberated at the time that she would literally laugh and giggle and cry out at the same time. Her body would shake and shudder and then she would desire more; she would be filled with utter and complete joy. He didn't have his own girlfriend. His penis was too large and invariably his lovers would grow tired or sore from coupling with him. For at least the near future this was his mission: he would find special women at these amateur contests, ones who needed something more. They were always so beautiful, as Sherry was so beautiful. Sherry was this beautiful red-headed woman who had shaved herself completely bare in a moment of erotic fervor. He knew she wanted and was looking for more. She wanted to open herself to passion. He would give that to her. They would spend the whole night while he would fuck her and fuck her and fuck her until she would pass out unconscious. Then he would drop her off at the house of the guy he had seen sitting by himself with the smug look on his face. He was so confident, as were all these kinds of men. They felt that they could control their women. They could not. Mark had pushed so hard that he had opened up a need in his wife and Jeremy would be there to literally fill her up.

In the VIP Room Sherry rolled her hips on top of Jeremy's penis through a couple of incredible orgasms. Jeremy did not cum; he stayed rock hard. He picked her up and laying her down on the sofa he fucked her in the missionary position until she was screaming out her pleasure. They both heard others in the throes of sexual passion; this just added spice which stiffened Jeremy's cock and lubricated Sherry's pussy further.

Later Sherry left out a back way with Jeremy and they continued what they had started, but elsewhere...in a hotel room...for three days.

Mark soon became concerned when he saw Sherry disappear into the VIP Room. He wanted to get in there but the only way to get in there was to find a partner or to be invited in as a part of a threesome. He had not been expecting Sherry to walk off with another man. He wasn't stupid; he realized that the privacy of the VIP Room was for intimacies that couldn't take place in public on the strip club's main floor. By the time he talked one of the dancers who worked the crowd into going into the VIP Room with him Sherry was gone. Instead he got a text message on his phone, "I'm OK, sweetheart. Am being taken care of. Will see you soon. Love, Sherry." Because the dancer he had convinced to join him in the VIP Room, expected him to pay her, he accepted a blow job in return for the $125 he paid her. She even swallowed when he finally blew a load, but his heart wasn't in it. They parted and he went back to the hotel.

He didn't know that a couple of floors away in that very hotel Sherry was having the best time she had ever had in her life. Jeremy not only fucked her silly, he pleasured her in other ways with his lips, his tongue, his nose, and his hands and fingers. He even used his wiry chest hairs to cause her nipples to get erect and then used the same wiry chest hairs to stimulate her clitoris to an orgasm. For the next three days Sherry was serviced like a princess with scented baths, erotic showers, expensive hotel service dinners, and even a night of dining and dancing. Since she didn't have appropriate clothes to wear to the nightclub Jeremy took her to, he had taken her out shopping and helped her to purchase a little black nothing of a dress that she wore without a stitch of underwear. During their time on the dance floor he was able to make her orgasm once spontaneously, holding her steady in his strong arms as her knees gave out. It was a night of fun and sex like she and Mark had not had since their dating days.

Back in their hotel room they both stayed completely nude the whole time, nibbling at each other's bodies and sharing spontaneous caresses and kisses all over. Several times Sherry answered room service nude and even treated the bellhops to a naked kiss. For his part Jeremy answered the door with his huge cock just hanging there when a female bellhop had delivered something to their room. She gasped at his naked state, but then seeing the temptation in her eyes, Jeremy guided her hand to touch what seemed unreal to her...his massive cock, just hanging there in its light brown splendor. After receiving a $50 tip from him the bellhop giggled and thanked him.

Several times Sherry texted Mark and even left him some voice mails to assure him that she was all right. She urged him to return home and that Jeremy would return her to their home when he was done with her.

Mark was at first stunned and then hurt and then angry. How could she do this to him? She had just walked off with a complete stranger. And she disappeared for three days. Three days...three days of fucking and sucking a complete stranger. What did this guy have that he didn't have? Why had he encouraged his wife to parade herself in ever more wild ways on a stage before complete strangers? He must have known that eventually she would want to do something on her own. But, no, he had actually thought that he could have this fantasy and it would play out completely as he had wanted it to. His wife would get totally aroused at stripping or suggestively dancing in front of complete strangers and she would always want to end the night with him. Fucking him...not some complete stranger. Again, what did this guy have that he didn't have already.

It never dawned on Mark that his wife, Sherry, would begin to view men the way women were viewed by men, as objects of eroticism. That she would begin to compare him to others and what these others who were possibly more attractive and more desirable had, had never crossed Mark's mind.

After multiple nights and days of erotic pleasure and feeling a manly body pressed against her voluptuous breasts, hips, and buttocks and feeling kisses rain all over her from the tip of her nose to the tip of her clit down to her individual toes, Sherry arrived home. No, she never returned to her home with Mark...except to gather up her personal effects. Her new home was with Jeremy. And yes she continued to strip naked at amateur contests for other men. But she would always return to her Jeremy. But then what woman wouldn't want a well-toned, muscular, handsome man, with a muscled chest and arms that could lift you and hold you, strong legs, hips and buttocks that could carry you and move against you, a handsome face with light brown skin, a perfect nose and lips, and deep hazel eyes that penetrated you, and lastly with that huge cock that could just satisfy her every need. The nights and days of incredible erotic pleasure that would make a woman laugh with intense joy were all Sherry could want. She worked during the day, played every night, and occasionally exercised her fantasy now and then of stripping for fun in front of crowds of hooting and hollering men. But then this was her fantasy now...hers and her new husband, Jeremy's.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers
12