All Comments on 'Sherry's Test Ch. 17a'

by PolyVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 12 years ago
Writer's perverse orgasmic imagination must surely be unable to better that? : BTW: Female readers would willingly vote, a 5+ for his Kinky characters, if Writer could think up a likely plot!

By now it must be obvious that Sherry and Matt are both unashamedly turned on. by 'Master's sexually explicit punishments. As one suggestion: A reverse 'CFNM' situation might restore Sherry's confidence, assuming Male writer's like Polyvoyeur are capable of devising a [barely logical] reason to punish Harvey & Omar or maybe even both? Maybe the Headmaster couple who might have filmed all these, unlikely masochistic scenarios for their own porn collection, are contrite enough to share their humiliation fetishes in future, with both Sherry and Matt?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CMNF

This wonderful series must continue in the CMNF theme. The humiliation of Sherry needs to be intensified by being punished/exhibited in the most embarrassing and shameful ways by her family/friends/rivals and those that she has wronged previously.

rogerphillipsrogerphillipsalmost 12 years ago
Where is the continuation to this series

Hi PolyVoyeur,

Please continue this story. The opportunities for the humiliation and spanking of Sherry by those that she has offended (male and female) are endless so please do not waver from this theme. I suspect that the majority of your female readers can imagine and fantazise about being placed in Sherry's position and get great joy from these stories. And as for your male readers, well, we can only dream about participating and contributing to Sherry's shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
submission

submission is like a drug and sherry and nancy are addicted to it. please help them get more fixes, they and readers will be very grateful!

I can see nancy ending up as a submissive dog living life on the end of a leash

and sherry ending up as lara's slave humilliated in front of her beloved father!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous