Sherry's Test Ch. 17a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy deliberately kept her left hand under Sherry so that she could play with her pussy while spanking her and Sherry looked pleadingly into her bff's eyes when she realized that was going to happen, but Nancy was merciless.

It took all of Sherry's self control not to have a mind blowing orgasm right there as her bff had one finger in her pussy, a hand on her ass and the hated Omar was fondling her breasts throughput the ten spanks. She squirmed helplessly constantly on the brink of orgasm as Nancy kept teasing her pussy and flicking her clitoris in between spanks and Omar kept mauling her breasts.

Harvey decided to follow Nancy's example and bring poor Sherry on the brink of her orgasm many, many times. It was one thing to have Nancy play with her pussy while spanking her but to have the despicable Harvey do it to her was exquisitely humiliating but she did not want to give her nemesis the ultimate satisfaction of her capitulation by having an orgasm in his lap.

"Can I have a drink of water?" begged Sherry wanting to cool down and the Principal thankfully relented.

Mary and the Principal had their turn and as expected, the Principal rubbed in the humiliation by pointing out her predicament and asking her how she felt at being spanked so humiliatingly. He also directed her attention to the various members of the audience instead of letting her choose whom to make eye contact with.

"Now let's get you in the frame," said Harvey before she had recovered from the Principal's humiliating spanks.

"Yes that should put her in the right frame of mind," said the Principal unable to let an obvious pun go but the audience couldn't help laughing.

Sherry stood up and walked over to the frame and stood demurely with her wrists in the cuffs at the top, waiting submissively to be tied.

Harvey and Omar went over and fastened the cuffs in her wrists and knelt before the naked goddess and placed her ankles in the cuffs at the bottom of the frame.

The effect was to spread out her legs so that her pussy lips and labia were clearly visible through her landing strip.

Sherry blushed furiously as she looked at herself in the mirror and saw the spectacle she was presenting.

Matt walked over to her and assured her that she looked incredibly beautiful and he was very proud of her and proceeded to give her a passionate kiss.

Harvey picked out a few whips from the Principal's prized collection and gave one to Omar. The whips were designed to sting a little but not hurt and they would not leave any lasting marks.

"Let's have you whip her from behind while I whip her from the front," suggested Harvey to the incredulous Omar.

Omar happily stood behind Sherry to her left and Harvey stood in front of her to her left. She could still see herself in the mirror and the audience was happy to move all around her to get different vantage points.

Sherry squirmed and writhed more due to the insanely humiliating yet erotic flogging than the pain as Omar and Harvey commenced their lashes.

Omar whipped her ass, back and thighs as Harvey whipped her pelvis and thighs from the front. Sherry swayed back and forth and looked incredibly alluring and it took Matt all his self control not to stroke his erection.

Omar and Harvey traded places and Sherry bristled as much from the whip as from having the two men she hated most whip her vulnerable naked body with unrestrained vigor.

Her audience moved all around her admiring her charms and she was humiliated every time she made eye contact with one of them.

Harvey selected a soft whip with long lashes and stood behind Sherry and whipped her between her legs softly so that the whip curled between her legs and touched her pussy and Omar and the rest of the audience stood mesmerized by the pussy whipping.

Harvey realized that Sherry was zoning out a little and decided to have her participate more in the proceedings.

"Now let's have you ask to be whipped. Ask Omar to whip your butt," said Harvey.

"Omar Sir, please whip my butt?" asked Sherry and Omar gave her three lashes on her beautiful butt.

"Now ask him to flog your tits," said Harvey.

"No please. Not my breasts. They are so sensitive," wailed Sherry.

"Ask him to flog your tits," said Harvey simply.

"Omar Sir, will you please be so kind as to flog my breasts?" asked Sherry, her mind being driven insane by the heady rush of shame, fury and excitement.

"Tits not breasts," said Harvey.

"Omar Sir, please flog my tits," said the hapless Sherry.

Omar walked over in front of her and lashed her breasts a few times taking the opportunity to slowly trace the tips over breast sensually in between the lashes.

"Now your thighs," said Harvey.

"Omar Sir, please flog my thighs," said Sherry.

Omar commenced whipping her thighs and it was more erotic than anyone had expected.

Sherry looked incredibly vulnerable and sexy as she swayed and winced with every lash.

"Now your back," said Harvey, handing Omar a slightly harder whip.

"Omar Sir, please flog my back in front of my admiring audience," said Sherry.

Omar proceeded to whip her back and admired the view of her front in the mirror.

"And now your pussy," said Harvey.

"No please. Anything but that!" pleaded Sherry.

"And now your pussy," repeated Harvey.

Sherry wanted to protest again but realized the futility of doing so.

"Omar Sir, please humiliate me by whipping my pussy in front of my fiancé and my bff and my colleagues. Please consider this as retribution for the embarrassment I caused you," pleaded Sherry, getting into the act.

The audience was beside themselves and came closer to admire the view.

Omar went back to the softer whip and knelt before the naked bound goddess and traced the whip erotically over her pussy lips.

Sherry continued to squirm under the delectable humiliation she was undergoing and was desperate for release.

"Can one orgasm while one is being whipped?" she wondered as she looked into her sweetheart's eyes. She did not begrudge his shamelessly voyeuristic pleasures.

She winced and said, "Thank you, Omar" willingly increasing her own shame as Omar whipped her pussy softly, still kneeling in front of her in order to ensure he did not whip her too hard.

"Thank you, Omar" she said again and again as Omar kept whipping her from different angles across her pussy, taking time to trace the whip all over her pussy in between lashes.

He then decided to try out Harvey's technique of going behind her and whipping her between her legs and the audience was again enthralled by how the whip curled between her legs and kissed her pussy.

"Now Omar is going to give you ten final lashes and after every lash, I would like you to apologize to him for getting him fired," instructed Harvey.

Omar gave her the first lash on her ass and Sherry writhed and swayed and made eye contact with her tormentor in the mirror and said, "I am sorry for getting you fired."

Omar lashed her back and Sherry repeated her apology sounding as apologetic as she could.

Omar then lashed both of her tits and Sherry yelled out her apology. She really hated being flogged on her breasts and fumed helplessly at the outrage.

Omar lashed her on her thighs from the back and both sides of her hips and on her thighs and for the final lash went between her legs and curled the whip to lash her pussy as Sherry screamed in humiliated but erotic frenzy, "I am sorry I got you fired!"

Harvey untied her hands as Omar untied her ankles and poor Sherry stood waiting for next instruction.

"Now I would like you to do ten apology squats in front of Omar but make sure your legs are spread when you squat.

"I am sorry I got you fired," whimpered Sherry as she did her first apology squat spreading her legs humiliatingly so Omar could see the insides of her glistening pussy.

She perversely waited a little in her spread out squatting position letting her audience enjoy the view of the insides of her pussy and her submissive stance before getting up and doing the next squat.

"I am sorry I got you fired!" cried Sherry as she completed the tenth apology squat.

"Now I seem to remember that Matt wanted you to apologize to him when you were naked, so crawl to him and repeat your ten apology squats," instructed Harvey.

"Wait, I would like Omar to lead you to your sweetheart," instructed Harvey as Sherry got on her hands and knees.

Omar fastened the collar around her neck and commanded her to commence her humiliating crawl.

Nancy came over and decided to pat her on the head and say, "Good Doggie, good doggie". Harvey decided she hadn't been whipped enough and chose to whip her ass as she crawled.

The audience enjoyed watching Sherry's bouncing breasts and swaying ass as she made her humiliating crawl over to her sweetheart.

Sherry was close to tears at the continuing debasement of the evening but crawled over slowly to where Matt was now sitting.

She stood before her sweetheart her pussy soaking wet but yet on fire and commenced her apology squats.

"I am sorry I made a scene in the store," said poor Sherry and despite all that had happened that evening, deeply embarrassed to be made to apologize to her fiancée in public.

"I am sorry I made a scene in the store," said Sherry as she completed her tenth squat, her mind in a confusing mess full of anger and embarrassment yet wildly turned on beyond her dreams.

"Would you like some release now?" asked Matt.

"Yes please!" whimpered Sherry as Matt proceeded to get up and position his sweetheart on the sofa, spread her legs and kneel before her and lick her pussy until she screamed in ecstasy, convulsed wildly and climaxed uninhibitedly. Omar and Harvey were standing in front of her but for once she was allowed to close her eyes, tune them out and enjoy the loving administration of her sweetheart.

"Would you like a glass of wine, dear?" asked Mary thoughtfully and Sherry grasped the glass of wine thankfully and took a big sip as she looked proudly and defiantly at her tormentors to let them know that her spirit was not broken.

Mary held out some tissues for her and she wiped herself in front of her audience and looked like a cat grooming herself, again making no attempt to hide any part of herself.

Omar bowed before her and went over to Roberts and whispered something before he left the room. Nobody could surmise what he had said, but the Principal seemed very happy and excited at what he heard and nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes it has been a good Friday," declared the Principal.

- - - To be continued - - -

12