All Comments on 'She's Addictive Ch. 05'

by SexyPecan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a bit rushed

I liked the story but it seemed like you tried to wrap it up too quick it seemed everything happend at once.I must admit im sad she died...im a sucker for a happy ending. i do hope u keep writing, its a learning process.Look forward to reading other stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmm ,

The story is generally good, but do a little research , for example the word "bigomist" is used incorrectly and how many college kids leaves college and makes 60,000 per year the first year?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Unexpected...

Never would have thought that the heroine would die. So bravo on the unexpected twist. Overall, this story had a good plot but a little more detail and character depth would've worked wonders. Keep it up :)

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 16 years ago
Good Read!

Although I wished for a happier ending, it is still a good story! Great job! A little advice, next time try to slow it down a bit, can't wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hott

this is one of the best story i read so far. Do a little more research on the word bigomist and you got it.

Born2ReignBorn2Reignalmost 15 years ago
uhhh...say what?

She died?!?! I'm stunned!!! You had me up until that point and i feel like the ending totally killed me! but that does not change the fact that the story was great! not all stories have a happy ending its a part of life that we all just have to suck it up and deal with it! so...good work! I enjoyed it!

mspoeticmspoeticalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

I loved the story, not all endings are meant to be happy. Keep on doing your thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn!!!!!

This is one of the best and most sad stories I have ever read. How could she die when they finally got together? Its a damn shame certainly a reminder not to take life for granted. Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
=)

I don't care what anyone says, this is awesome. I get all teary eyed reading it. Please write a new story.

love4811love4811about 14 years ago
Wow

This was a really good story. You made me sad and proud at the same time. Please continue with your writing. Are you going to follow up with Cort in round two of falling in love?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding Story

I think this was an outstanding story. It's just too sad that Iliana did not get to live and enjoy her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Omg!!!!

Omgg, this story made me cry....so sad!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

I started reading and couldnt stop. First story to make me cry. beautimous!!! Absolutely awesome!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Double Whammy

For him to lose his father, then his mother disowned him the day that he buried his father-yet gained his son, while losing the love of his life!!!

This is so realistic that it's almost scary...

Good story :>)

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 13 years ago
OMG!!!!!

Beautiful story...wonderfully written! I loved every line of it. Please do not stop writing you have a talent! I actually cried! I love the words on the tombstone "My Addiction". I would love to be called that!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Crying.....

I'm crying for what would of been such a beautiful and wonderful couple. To go through all that and then for love to be lost,I pray that most of us never find out what that's like.

magiczeesmagiczeesabout 12 years ago
Wow, This Is A Huge Shocker

Dang I feel so much for Cort, he truly and really did love Iliana and for her to be taken away. Whew! This story is fantastic, I loved every minute of it. But I do wished she would have survived and raised CJ as a family together.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Aww...

Sad ending, but at least he has his son to remember her by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sad story

i really liked this story but i dont know what would i do if the same happens to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rewrite!

It's not fair. And yea I know life's not fair but this is fiction and I want a new ending. She should have survived it's almost as if you're justifying the hate of the mother by killing her off. Their love deserved to be continued by two living people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my heart stopped

When she died I almost cried; and I never cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I wish someone wrote a new ending to this story . I keep coming back hoping it will have changed .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

please write a new ending for this story........

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

I actually liked the ending, didn't see it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reads like a diary.

Not sure why it seemed so much like a recipe, but it did.

I hope all is well with you, good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous