She's Gonna Be A Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't matter," I said. "Just tell me your idea."

Alexi spread his hands. "Just hear me out: She fucks him. She leaves the park, hand in hand, with him. That would be great for the website. He probably has a dorm nearby, so it's just a short while. Half an hour later, she's back here at the door. We get pictures of her, innocently showing off her hickies."

I gave an exasperated sigh. "Hello, Ali?"

"Tyler?" she asked.

"Okay, change in plans. Youdo go fuck him somewhere. If it's close. You have half an hour."

"For the photos, right?" she said. "Did Alexi say I should?"

"In fact, he did," I said drily.

"Okay, then," she said.

"Wait! There's more. When you come back, you should have a few hickies. On your body, all over -- neck, breast, stomach. Can you do that?"

"Shh-yeah," she said. "That's easy.You could do it."

"That wouldn't be the same. Also, you should wash off that suntan lotion, in the fountain. So it doesn't, um, get your clothes dirty."

"You're right!" she exclaimed. "I didn't think of that."

"See you in half an hour," I said. "No more."

I hung up for the last time. I'd just pimped Ali to some stranger, all so that Alexi could get some pictures of her leaving the park holding his hand. I felt, strangely, okay with that.

Ali said something to her man, and he -- I'm not kidding -- actually clapped his hands. As he gathered his stuff, Ali stood up and stretched. That was a monumental vision in itself, her ass flexing and her breasts straining against the fabric of her top. Not for the first time, I noticed other photographers on ground level taking Ali's picture.

To the collective awe of the onlookers, Ali stepped daintily into the water. She seemed unaware of the massed people suddenly staring at her every move.

She minced through the water, closer to the spray. There was no way she was going to wash up with dirtyground water. She was soon covered in water, her top and panties plastered against her. She studiously wiped at the lotion on her skin, directing a jet of the fountain at her body with one hand, rubbing with the other. The jet speared her chest, her stomach, her legs. Water ran in thick rivulets down her calves.

"I'd pay money to see this," noted Alexi from beside me. He was still clicking away with his camera.

"The funny thing is," I told him, "if you asked her to go get wet and preen, to show off to everybody, she'd be all self-conscious. But you tell her to clean up, and she's happy as a clam to get soaked."

"She's going to fuck some guy," he pointed out. "How is she explaining that?"

"She thinks it's for the photos," I said. "She hasn't realized that we can't take pictures of her fucking the guy. Or that models don't fuck strangers. Or that we don't need photos of her fucking anyone." I trailed off -- the list of what Ali doesn't realize is sometimes too long to enumerate.

"Yet," Alexi added, a wicked grin on his lips. "I'm going to make her into the Internet's biggest porn star."

"You're just power-tripping on her," I said. "I know the feeling. But believe it or not, this is the first time she's fucking someone else while we're dating."

"I bet it won't be the last," said Alexi. "Just think of it this way: if you're not there, it didn't happen."

"I'll try," I said.

I watched, feeling both jealous and turned on, as Ali returned to the med student. He was bouncing on the balls of his feet, he was so excited with her.

Still not noticing her audience, Ali slid her shorts back up her legs. She threaded her arms through the arm-holes of her muscle shirt, a deed which almost un-topped her.

Finally, she took his hand, and led him out of the circle of the fountain. The crowd watched her go with her catch. The med-student's friends, frozen in awe, let them depart in silence -- and then slapped high fives all around.

Twenty minutes later, Ali arrived at the office. She walked in, smelling of lotion and sweat. Her shirt was still damp, and somewhat transparent.

I was standing and had her in my arms in a second. "How was it, honey?"

She laughed. "It was very fast, for some reason. I fucked him for, like, five minutes and then he came. The rest of the time, he wanted to take pictures."

"He did?" asked Alexi. "What kind of camera did he have?"

"See," she explained. "I told him I wanted no less than five hickies. And he was all, 'Sure, but only if I can take some pictures of you.'"

"Did he take them?" I asked.

"Yes. Of course. I've been in pictures all day, what are a few more? Except, for those I was nakedfor real," she narrowed her eyes accusingly at Alexi. "Not just walking around. He said he wanted them for his friends."

"Did you tell him where the band would be performing?"

She smiled at me, and tapped her head. "I sure did. I never forget a thing!"

Alexi had his camera pointed at her. "Show us the hickies. Try to be a little shy about it. We're almost done."

Ali started twisting and pointing, waiting for the camera to click on each one. She pulled her top to the side, pulled her shorts down. Little love-bites were scattered all over her body. Quite a few more than five.

(The website said: "Ali stopped by later. I asked her what was so funny. She said she'd been picked up at the park, and the guy had given her hickies all over the place after he'd fucked her. Of course I asked to see, and Ali, being the friend she is, showed me each of them. We were on a hunt across her body. She has no shame whatsoever. What a great performer she must be! I asked her if she'd return to the park and get picked up again by another guy, and she said maybe. The hardest part, for her, is finding someone who lives nearby. She's a born entertainer."

Later, when she and I reviewed the site together, she had a puzzled frown. "Where are the ones where I'm fucking that guy?" she asked. "Didn't they turn out?")

* * * * *