She's Got Needs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Gill began adding his fingers to his oral action. He seemed to plunge them deeper with each thrust as his tongue flicked and rubbed my clit. I was starting to breathe more heavily now, and I knew an orgasm was right around the corner.

Just before climaxing, my body tensed, and then released as the gushing feeling overcame me. "Ohh, ohh, ohhhhhh!" I cried as I pushed Gill's face away from my sensitive labia.

"That was great," Gill said, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"I was just about to say the same thing," I breathed with a smile. "Now, go clean up your face," I instructed him.

Gill jumped out of bed as I rolled over to my husband's nightstand to retrieve another condom. To my horror, I saw that we were out! I ruffled around the drawer, thinking a "stray" one would certainly be found somewhere in there! Nothing.

"Uh, Gill," I started. "We can't continue this. We're out of condoms."

"No way!" Gill said, sincerely upset.

I gave a look of regret, finally saying, "I'm sorry...I didn't know!"

After a few moments, I said, "What if I just help you out by sucking you?" I've always hated blowjobs, but I had no problem with a sympathy blow! I really felt badly.

Gill sighed, "I guess."

"Come here," I said sweetly. Gill walked over to the edge of the bed, and I took his already-erect penis into my warm, watery mouth.

"Ahhh," Gill breathed. "That feels so good!"

"Mm-HM!" I mumbled, my mouth full of his throbbing dick.

I slid my mouth back and forth, making it as wet as I could, all the while playing with his testicles.

Suddenly, Gill pushed me off of him, then pushed me back on the bed. "I'm going to screw you, but I promise I'll pull out in time!" he said, now looming over me.

"But Gill—" I began to protest.

"I promise!" Gill insisted, sliding his wet cock inside of me.

I closed my eyes and let him take me. I just felt so guilty for changing my mind!

He pounded my pussy like a jackhammer. After several moments of these thrusts, he pulled out of me and blew a huge load all over my tummy.

"Oh! Oh! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" he cried.

As he came down from his climax, I thanked him for keeping his promise. I reminded him that we were still "friends," and that Tom was the man that I loved. I made him think about what would happen to all of our lives if he had gotten me pregnant. He agreed, and apologized for his animalistic nature a few minutes earlier.

I hugged him and told him it was alright, but that I was worried about the "cat being out of the bottle," so-to-speak.

"Now that you've had sex, it will be very hard to not do it again," I said. "But Gill, I think we should not do it any more, at least not without Tom here and with an ample supply of condoms!" We chuckled at that, and Gill agreed to those terms.

"I'm really sorry," he said again.

"It's OK," I assured him. "I'm not mad."

I got up and took a shower as Gill got dressed and went downstairs.

When I was all clean and dressed, I went downstairs. Gill was sitting on our couch, eating a bowl of cereal. He started acting as though I was his friend again, like we had not had sex. It was weird, but I really appreciated it!

Then, when Tom got home, Gill shocked me: he told Tom what had happened!

I looked at Tom in horror, fearing he would be upset at me for breaking our deal.

He paused, then smiled at Gill. "Listen," he said. "I know I didn't authorize that, but after what happened last night, I should have known that could happen. I don't want it to happen again, but I forgive you."

Tom hugged Gill, and all was well. Gill said "Goodbye" to us, and was on his way out the front door.

After Gill left, I told Tom that that was very dangerous what happened. I said that I couldn't realistically expect Gill to never want to have sex with me again, and so I made Tom promise me that he'd never leave me alone with Gill again.

I also told Tom that I was "OK" with having sex with Gill again, but only in Tom's presence and only with a good supply of condoms. Tom agreed wholeheartedly, and apologized for putting me in the precarious situation.

I have no desire to have sex for a while into the future now. But I also know that I'll "get over this," and I hope that my next adventure will be more fulfilling!

-END-

12