All Comments on 'She's Leaving Home'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments (Page 2)
OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Spank the slut

And that makes it AOK. More wimp shite from HDK.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Okay

After 22 years of marriage, two kids, and a life of nothing but work to pay for it all - this guy has nothing else to live for. His imagination has been shut down. He has been trained to take care of his family, and nothing more. He never really had a choice and the bitch knew it. So, that being said, fuck the other guy - he does not fit into the equation. In fact he would become the lightening rod for the husbands anger and pain. Destroy him and his family. Let him sit in the ashes of his life and watch his wife hate him as his children go bad and turn to drugs, crime and bad behavior. Fuck him. "Forgive" the wife for now, because you have to, but the betrayal will always be there like a slow acting poison killing all the love he had for her. One day he will wake up and the pain will have died along with the love. Then he will be free.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago

I'd love to meet that guy just after he won the lottery. If he is that easy to manipulate, I'd be a millionaire in under 5 minutes. Clever wife though. She spends the weekend fucking her coworker and then admits it to dumb hubby. She pretends to leave "because she has too much love and respect for him". She then sends her sister round to offend his sensibilities, and hey presto, all is forgiven. She gets to scratch her itch, and doesn't have to worry about covering her tracks or getting caught in a lie. She doesn't have to worry about who saw what, and she gets to keep her lifestyle. She also knows now that her dumb cuck of a husband is too much of a coward to stop her the next time she gets that itch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bottom line-it was only one time

Any husband in a long term who didn't allow her back is an asshole. It was patently obvious that illicit sex was between two very drunken people. In fact the wife was so drunk she blacked out and didn't remember anything or was it GHB ?

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 10 years ago
Believe it or not.

I've had two friends who were a lot like your character's, both of them incredibly intelligent. But neither had any social skills or a lick of street smarts. Love your stories, if I had a complaint, my only complaint would be. Make them longer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupid farce

and stupidly silly as well. ****

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 10 years ago
LOL

Smart girl, that Margie.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

she works for a drug company??? the nerd vomited apon waking, and isn't telling his wife anything, she doesn't remember a thing, she may or may not have had sex, but believes she did...set-up maybe, or date rape drug,,?

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Yet another twist on the LW sub-genre.

How long can you keep it up?

Sounds like sisterly collusion. Oh well, now that he's had a taste of spanking maybe he'll find other ways to "punish" her. :o)

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
sorry, @rick_oh...

The smart girl was Judy the sister...I believe that the other cheater should have to come clear with it, unless he had someting to hide...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

MARGIE MESSED UP BUT SHE HAD HELP. SHE DID THE RIGHT THING BY COMING CLEAN SHE KNEW SHE COULD NOT DRINK MAYBE SOMEONE SPIKED BOTH OF THERE DRINKS. FINALLY SHE LET HER HUSBAND SET THE PUNISHMENT. HE DID NOT WANT TO LOSE HER THEY LOVE EACH OTHER. I BET IF SHE GOES BACK TO WORK AND TO A CONFERENCE SHE WILL NOT DRINK ANYTHING BUT SODA POP.

RON TEXAS

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
What a wonderful story.

Did Margie (aka Angie) really need to leave for hubby to come to these same conclusions and reactions? Probably not, but Judy's intervention made the story more interesting. Did Judy really need to pick up a few of Margie's things?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Comments

Um, shouldn’t HE be the one to decide if he is willing to forgive her sleeping with another man?

Boyd’s wife and kids don’t deserve it, but HER husband and kids do?

She’s NOT a “cheating bitch” – she apparently had drunken sex one night that she doesn’t even remember. Only died-in-the-wool BTBers would call her a cheating bitch.

“I told her she'd probably find a man that understood her one mistake and could get past it.”

She’s not giving him a CHANCE to understand or get past it!

I realize we wouldn't then have the story, but couldn't she have simply submitted herself to his judgement without all the rigamarole? It didn't seem like he was going to BTB or anything like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

He should have gone to the other guys house with all home and told the whole family what happened. Than he should of kicked his ass. Shes a sneaky selfish bitch and worked hubby exactly the way she wanted. Trying to stay married is one thing but the other guys family will have to go through the same after his ass beating

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Had a smile whilst reading...

...nice plot and nice way of telling it. But I cannot lose the feeling this story is incomplete,,,unfinished.While I cannot get rid of the impression, that nothing really happened and it had been a terrific setup to either destroy both marriages or at least kill Marge´s, you seem to leave little space for this outcome. Character traits as those shown here just do not fit the situation. Something stinks in Denmark, N.Y. or whereever else.

Anyway...4*

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Oh...by the way...2nd reading, same impression..

...ever heard of two people getting drunk beyond conciousness, waking up next morning, both without the slightest notion how they got there, no memory whatsoever, both usually faithful, now shaken, terrified ans sick to the core - no way!

I´ve been lawyer the last 25 years, tend to BTB-stories and do not tolerate cheating - but a case like this one practically screams to be continued and deeply investigated. Come on, HDK: I know you cannot let this one rest in peace. It is not your style, not the way you usually cope with these things. Please continue (or give permission to try it for you).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
stupid...

...in a funny way.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Hey annony!! You're stupid in a sad fucking way

Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
High IQ Folks Are Dangerous!

If they're good looking that just compounds it and someone closer to "normal" has to intervene for stabilization and a reality check.

Great story and probably close to a "Rainman reality".

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You Missed it

They never slept together. Their competitors had an insider who spiked both their drinks in order to get the team broken up and the project delayed. The semen in her was actually an artificial substance that they sometimes use in porn.

They succeeded in delaying the project, because you, the writer, didn't know.

Keep Margie away from home for a while, hire an investigator to look into industrial espionage, and mix in a lot of twists and quirks along the way.

Good Luck!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loved it

five stars. Her actions come across as genuine, and not planned (as some might suggest).

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 8 years ago
Cute and entertaining;

and nicely original. 5*

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 8 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed turmoil the husband felt and the happy ending .

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ShittySaddleStain proves

closet cucks have no sense of humor.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wonder how he's gonna feel when

He realizes that the two sisters played him like a cheap violin. I'll give her points for confessing her one drunken indiscretion (giving her the benefit of the doubt-this time), but she was using reverse psychology on him right off the bat, and enlisted her sister to finish the job. When he came back to "get her stuff," she knew from what sis said that he was ready for the finale. She apologized for not giving him the choice in her punishment, but it was all over, but the spanking by then...and she knew it! So, she spent a couple of days with sis, having a hen party and plotting against poor old hubby, while he stewed in emotional hell of her creation. What a bitch! The poor schmuck doesn't stand a chance...

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

Poor manipulated guy, and he didn't even get revenge on Boyd.

Yet another passive protagonist.

He should at least have fucked the sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cute story

In my mind it happened just the way she said. He usually goes with her because she can not drink. How her and the other guy ended up in bed drunk was just a royal fuckup on both there parts. I don't believe that her and her sister cooked up anything up. She loved him so much and hated what happened she felt she had to tell him and we all know these scientific type people do not rationalize as others. Liked the story in my favorites 5 stars.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great rollercoaster!

Loved the changing point of view stances and semi-logical but hysterical escalation of emotions. Kept me happily entertained !

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
it can happen

It could have happened like so but ...... it's a bit unlikely really isn't it ?

Two people, too much to drink, went to one of their rooms.... jumped into bed together, did the nasty, can't remember doing any of this at that time, but in the morning .... clarity. Really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was PATHETIC!

The heartless Cunt got away with it and her and her Cunt sister are laughing at what a pathetic loser he is. She rubbed it in his face and all he did was have sex with her. Thats just stupid! She bet her sister that she could do that and he would do nothing. She won the bet and can fuck anyone she wants. horrible story but then who would expecr more from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3 stars

For the spanking only and I wanted to read about her cheating ass turned purple!

Could have been more of a story on this one. It was too complicated for a short.

The piece of shit Boyd needed his due.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

If I do not know what these stories are about I go to the comments. If it said anything about wimp or cuck I will not read the story. Those two words turn my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Some of the anonys are really pathetic.

They missed the whole point of the story, as anyone with an IQ in three figures would have figured out. Dummies, her sister set him up, and maybe her too, although women are more devious than men, and after the sister pointed out to the wife that she was ridiculously throwing away a great marriage, the plot was hatched for it to seem that he made the decision to take her back when it really wasn't. The sister made him see what a great marriage that he had, and gave him an out for the indiscretion. Really a great story with a novel theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
some of the anonys are really pathetic

Don't be so hard on yourself anony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She Planned the Whole Thing

The wife gets fucked and then tells her husband. She takes all the blame and knows how this will affect him. Then she gets her sister into the act and they have the stupid husband completely bambozzeled and he falls for it hook line and sinker...She gets off with a spanking and gets no divorce and gets to keep her wimp and not too smart of a husband. Now she doesn't even have to work any longer...ha ha ha talk about having her cake and eating it to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reverse Psychology

As in all of HDK's stories, the husband is a dullard, too obtuse and simple-minded to see through his oh-so-clever wife's plan for escaping retribution for cheating on him. We're supposed to believe that the two sisters are far too smart for the troglodyte she married and, by pretending to enact a severe level of punishment for the disloyal wife, they trick the simpleton husband (he's a man after all, he can't be smart) into defending the slut and cancelling all punishment except for something that she likes to do.

I figure she screws around every time she's out of town, but on this occasion something happened that made her think she might get caught. So she enlisted her slut sister to help her fool her unsuspecting, slow-witted husband into giving her a free pass. Aren't they clever and aren't men dumb? Thanks Ms. HDK, you totally met our expectations for one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BS!

I would of packed ALL her shit, put it in the driveway and given it to her friend. The next day did all the banking, insurance, etc..found a lawyer and divorced her ass. No friggin excuse for what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely Brilliant! Creative and well written. Where have all the great writers gone?

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Coming and going

Nice example of 'you drink the water you die! You don't drink the water you die!'

Well finessed story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
&√ seems to me

This story was just an amusing tale by one of Literotica's more imaginative authors meant to make reader chuckle.

And chuckle I did. Thanks

√&√

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Cute Little Zapper....

....at the end! Just the right mix of humor, pain, and true love!

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Nicely Played!

Except that I felt the belt was unnecessary. (Yes, I too would never hit a woman, and consider wife beaters to be the lowest scum on earth.)

Funny, well told, with some serious things to consider in a similar real life situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Purrfect

Nice story. The way I'd handle it.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 7 years ago
Good Read

A very good tale of poor wife making one mistake.

Though I thought the husband would have to chat to her accomplice in the crime as he has got away with adultery !

A charming tale, with humor, love, and pain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because cuck-boy didnt divorce the whore

hope he loves 2nd hand snatch , cause hell be sucking out 2nd hand man-cum from his hotwifes dirty used snatch for decades to come !

the dozens of bulls in their future are very happy that cuck-boy was too weak to divorce the whore .

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not only did he get cucked,

But he got played to the max! The sisters had a scheme and he fell for it like a dream. I see one of two things in his future: 1) she was sincere about never cheating again, and they will live happily ever after, under her highly manipulative velvet-gloved iron fist, 2) it was all BS, and there will be a parade of bulls in his bed--whether he's there or not. Jim--it sucks to be you, and I just hope you don't have to suck her bulls.

Forto02Forto02almost 7 years ago
Some readers are missing the point

There are a lot of readers looking for a good BTB, and for some of them, hardcore fanatics, to forgive any indiscretion of the wife, turns the husband into a "wimp" or a "willing cuckold", and they go trolling into the stories.

In the present story, HDK presented a fantasy. He made an "impossible" case where you cannot condemn the wife. There is no way these two would be better without one another. Forgiveness was clearly indicated and should be wanted.

I'm new here, I´ve never talked with HDK or any other fellow poster or reader. But I would be willing to bet HDK "manufactured" this story, just to see what those fanatics were to say about it.

I also bet HDK was smiling (or downright laughing), about some of the posts here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think we might be better off

If we built our houses with mirrors instead of windows...Then we might see our selves in these stories instead of others and our comments would be more well thought out.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Considering

they are both smarter than him, 6/11 anon may have a point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
simple solution

Head over to Boyd Wilken's house and have talk with him and his wife!

True she immediately came clean. Problem I have is she knows she has problem with drinking and never does it when he is not there. First time she is away she gets drunk and cheats...just seems strange

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Erm...

What tje fuck was the point of this non-story?

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 6 years ago
Yep, some of the commenters are often feral.

Not every act of infidelity should end in with a BTB remedy. Each case must be judged according to that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was a miss

I usually like your stories. But having a man beat his wife's ass to solve their marital problems is ridiculous. Like a whipping changes anything. She's still a cheating slut and no amount of spanking is going to change that fact or make him forget about her infidelity. BAH!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 6 years ago
One More Time

Well, this is my nth time reading this story and I still like it, I also reread some of the comments and came across The Troubadour discussing his pet peave about STARRING. I have the same problem as well as a few others I have noticed in your stories and stories by other authors I will just throw a few out now.

As he was STARING (stare) at her cleavage, he told his date that his friend was STARRING (star) in the movie, They had driven TO (as in toward) town and were DINING (not dinning) at a posh restaurant. His friend was there TOO (also).

Keep up the great work. Waiting anxiously for that next chapter of LiR Book 3. Thanks!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
I am a great fan of spanking bad girls.

I really wish the spanking had been written out.

I also wish old Boyd had some pain administered.

Love the concept but wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How

How do you dream up such garbage

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
GREAT!

Great story, and I loved the way the sister manipulated the two of them and I loved the happy ending. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmm

So an obviously smarter cheating wife with the sisters help, used psychology to be forgven. No consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
she played him

like a violin and convinced him she is the martyr and fallen angel; she is not; she never said 'sorry, please take me back,' even after she realized she didn't give him a chance to decide what to do. What is she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5

ROFLMAO. Best laugh I've had all month.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Liked it

This was little different and a lot entertaining . A reconciliation that I can agree with. She told him immediately and was seemingly very contrite. He loved and forgave her. I would hope that I could be the same way. But I definitely would cause Boyd some serious mental, marital, and physical pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A truly HDK jewel

It has everything that makes your stories one of a kind. Humor and a cliche situation written from a very original point of view. One of your bests.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
That was fun!

Every cheating spouse should feel as guilty. That was rather lovely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Something

Something don’t make sense about both cheaters not remembering how they ended up in bed together. With both be sick that it happened.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 5 years ago
I think I was in a screwball argument like this ...

... with the missus not long ago, happily about something not so dire. That one left me baffled. This one had me laughing out loud (which gets you noticed on your packed SRO 7:25 am commuter train). A classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not

Not much of a story.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
A pretty darn good RAAC

Way to highlight a reasonable reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
boooring

most your other stories are way better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHY BOTHER

Made it a good ways through page 1, when I felt that with a plot that weird, it could not be a good story, no matter how it turned out.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I didn't do it like the wife.

She's a trooper. But I confessed when my S.O asked. Told them they had every right to beat me, leave me, abuse me for a while. I left it completely up to them. I didn't confess immediately, but i didn't deny anything. it's harder than you realize, confessing what shitty decisions you made. to own the part of you that people pretend isn't there.

if you're not a scum-bag, it's super hard to swallow the bitter pill that you hurt the person you promised to love and cherish. scratch that, scum-bags hate admitting to being scum, so it's hard for them too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Angie???

WTF is Angie? How the hell does a writer forget the name of one of only three characters in his story? I'm so disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just

Just a load of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like all the other of your stories

This includes pitiable dialogue. Nobody talks like that!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 4 years ago
GOOD ONE.........

I like it. Well done. Thanks for a great fast read.

Pulsifer42

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
typical cuckold shit

she fucks, he forgives, no matter what

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So spanking her absolves her infidelity?

That was just ridiculous. You're a better writer than this but I guess everyone has a brain fart once in awhile.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 4 years ago
Another Mystery Abandoned

This is another story where you set up an interesting mystery, and then forgot about it as you went off to develop another idea.

1. Margie and Boyd have no attraction to each other, and are both have fierce loyalty to their spouses. Of their own volition, the have no reason to hook up and every reason to forego.

2. When they awake, each is horrified by the being in the same bed naked. Each has a violent reaction to the implication they had sex.

3. The next morning, they have no memory of any encounter, nor any memory of any situation where a sexual rendezvous developed. Yes, Margie admitted to drinking, but was aware of (and may have stuck to) her limit.

She may have been reasoning backwards from bed/sex to create a (false) explanation for how she apparently misbehaved.

4. The meeting included all the drug company scientists and pharmacists. Did a colleague drug Margie and Boyd?

Did it start as a "joke" start out as spiked drinks and spin out of control into a rape? Did R+D exploit the after-party to test some new compound?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
As much as I liked it...

...there remains a coworker who needs his own woodshed moment.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
What

What is the point of this nothing story.?

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Crazy story

Can you say cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can someone....

... please explain to me what this was all about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Re Anonymous Can someone

I love this story.

Well my interpretation of it.

From the time Judy visited it was my understanding that some poor sucker was going to get sucked in. And he did.

His wife and her sister totally out played the poor guy.

They out manoeuvred the poor guy.

They outplanned him.

They outfoxed him.

They left the poor sucker no wiggle room.

And he didn't even know he had been played.

She kept her marriage in tact.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

I think it was great! You outdid6

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Great story. You outdid yourself on this one. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amusing

Crazy but fun. Neither wanted a divorce but didn't know how to get by her mistake while virtually passed out. Nowhere near reality but good read. 5*s.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Would be funny if it wasn't this sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Though Just_Words made a valid observation, the point of the story was two people trying to work out how to deal with what happened. Could the love and respect they still obviously had for each other over come a drunken mistake. Perhaps if he had seduced her the story would have taken a different turn. I know that the BTB crowd won't be happy but the outcome was the best for the both of them. Anything less and they both would have been hurt and the family as well. Thank you for a truly good ending to a good story.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Are you sure they weren't set up by some pranking coworkers? Or is that your story and you're sticking to it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

there is nothing more i hare on this earth and nothing lower than a wife who cuckolds her loving husband/ i would have simply kidded her

ibuguseribuguserabout 3 years ago

Hilarious as always.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too dry. He is fighting keep her before she is out the door. NO real confrontation or the why. And why does the cheater always protect the other cheater? Take her back if you want but how about at least a month or so! Let her file if she wants and talk it out.

DGHear2DGHear2almost 3 years ago

cute story!

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny story but no explanation of why neither of the cheaters could remember anything about their night together. Maybe should have tied it in to some sort of affect from the diet pill.

AlericAlericover 2 years ago

So, maybe I'm seeing this from the entirely wrong perspective, but I'm not sure these people cheated. Their reactions and the fact that they don't remember anything really point to them being pranked.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Probably the weakest story I've read by you to date

That whole but where Judy manipulates him into defending his cheating wife was patently ridiculous.

So yeah, weak.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Really cool story. Very well told, as usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7134 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...