All Comments on 'She's Leaving Home'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and entertaining. Subtle humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good one. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very good now fineshit please

Harddaysnight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Although I'm sure this was tongue-in-cheek physically harming his wife is a crime and just merely spanking her does nothing to correct her slutty behavior. More like a divorce.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great story, sounded she was drugged and put in the position she ended up in. Well written and gets my 5-star vote.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 2 years ago

Just Played Like a Fool.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Please don't throw me in that briar patch, Breer Fox. Reverse psychology by a sister tag team. They were correct about the husband, he is clueless. BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well played Margie, completely twisted him round your finger

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

This storie should have a continuation in 2 parts. One with a better explanation on who plotted for drug her that lead for her resignation, another explaining that she was not drugged and all this was just a plot for making him accept the betrayal since the lover wife is preparing to fuck her life

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I have never met a man who was so blackout drunk that he was able to get it up and stay up. The story doesn't make much sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typically entertaining reading from this author but very disappointing to see the wife's name change from Margie to Angie and back again. Come on, HDK, you're much better than that!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I read it again and it remains a lovely story. It's hard to imagine a story about a truly good wife who cheated on her husband, but this was is. So many stories claim to be about an "innocent" wife who cheated, but they aren't innocent. This one accepts her guilt and works to rebuild the marriage. That's how it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We're they drugged and set up by a competitor for blackmail or what happened?

Not a cohesive story at all. The sisters bright idea was right out of the blue and made no sense.

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

Quite a bit over the top.

Makes no sense.

I love it.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There does seem to be a part of the tale missing?

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Funny

He seems to have got the right of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Spanking ending was a bit meh. The closest story I have read of a truly good wife who fucked up and cheated (wasn't drugged, raped, blackmailed, which are not cheating, though thr blackmail depends on circumstances) and totally owned it. Lot of reverse psychology going on.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 1 year ago

Dammit HDK, have you forgotten how to end a story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My name is Badie Wilkins (not Boyd Wilkinson, as the author remade). Yes, I fucked Margaret. I'm a great actor, aren't I? Despite the fact that I'm a balding, fat slob, I fucked all the attractive women in my pharmaceutical company. It is not difficult to get the right substances, having the right acquaintances in production. After a couple of drinks, I accompanied them confused and clumsy to their room and used their bodies for my pleasure. In the morning, I portrayed sincere horror and confusion, which, coupled with my reputation as an exemplary family man and a klutz in amorous affairs, caused "my married stupid chicks" to feel sorry for me, sympathy and a promise to keep everything a secret from my wife. Fifteen years have passed since then and I have already retired, but I remember with pleasure and lust all the married pussies that I tried and all the cuckolds that I stupidly grinned at when greeting them and their wives when meeting at corporate parties. I'm a voluptuous sly guy, right? By the way, Harddaysknight, say hi to Jim and Margie on occasion. I'm glad they're doing well. To be honest, I was really scared when I found out that Margie had told her husband everything and quit her job. But, apparently, both Cupid and Erot favor clumsy fat men... And say thank you to me for the basic idea behind this fairy tale, presented by an excellent author! I hope my sweet wife will never read this, otherwise I will sue the author - there are too many details and nuances pointing at me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ha, LOL that Margie is really smart, and tag teaming with sister Judy was a brilliant maneuvre! Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not your usual cuck story, but still a manipulated cuck. 2 stars

Bill S.

kirei8kirei812 months ago

If you had entwined a mickey being slipped to her or told the wife of her lover, it would have been worth 3 stars. As you wrote it, 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The dialogue is nothing short of absurd.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wimp is scared of his cheating wife after he kicks her sister out for passing him off? Yeah this dude is a cuck, wife will be having dudes over within a year. Just a heads up, maybe don't waste time trying to explain his rage, nobody cares how mad a wimp gets.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow the manipulation, sorry cuck... bye...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What an interesting turn of events. It made me smile. There were no winners in the Not Remembered sex and both were were in grief of it. Love a different take on a cheating story.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair7 months ago

I see what you did there....well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

opowiadanie o idiocie

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not comedy as apparently intended, but merely stupid

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not at all plausible.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Wow, so many humorless fucks here. This one was pretty funny.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. She got drunk and did something very bad and very stupid. Afterwards she was contrite and realised she wanted to save her marriage so came up with a nuclear option plan ie the divorce and it worked with her sisters help. People do stupid shit when drunk. Good people regret that and look to make amends. Other good people understand they made a mistake and help by forgiving the person who made the error. I really liked this it's a good read and has a finish that suits the story. PS I'm not playing cards for money against the wide. She would gut me lol. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What is strange in this story is that the prat she slept with felt the same. What she should have done is see if anyone else had the same thing happen to them that night as I feel something may have been slipped into their drinks. Even if they were that drunk they would have remembered something of the night. It all seems to be a bit to fishy for me and things do not add up. She did not even say they had hangovers, etcetera, she seemed to be a fresh as a daisy when she realised what they had done, hmmmmmmmmmm Further, he ran into the bathroom, no wobbling, holding head crawling, holding the walls, he ran!

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

This is an unsatisfying story. You needed to described how these two people wound up naked in bed together when neither one of them ever had any desire to do that and can't remember how they got there and what they did ! Without that information this is a contrived story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She said she had too much to drink. Could not remember how she got back to her room. Had no memory of having sex with a man she detests. woke up in her bed with him and has no memory of it? Then, it stands to reason. She was drugged and passed out, probably so was he. She told of his reaction to waking up next to her... ran to the bathroom and vomited... Someone conspired with others, drugged their drinks and carried the two of them dropping them onto the bed... So, she quit her job...because she thinks she cheated on her husband...

NitpicNitpicabout 2 months ago
What

What a load of crap.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 months agoAuthor

Nitpic, you and the former Christian are two of my best fans. You both complain a great deal, but you keep on reading my stories and commenting. I do appreciate your loyalty!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Asinine! The least that could have been done was to get to the root of the unwanted fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Wow, what a clever way to escape the consequences of cheating.

So she wanted some strange, found out it wasn't as good as it claimed on the packet and suffered buyers remorse.

As he said, she's more Inteligent than him and he just got played.

Honestly I was expecting to find that a third party had roofied them both had sex with her and set it up to look like they'd cheated with each other.

I've never been that drunk that I can't remember what I've done, and from what I hear people that do get that drunk often find it hard to get it up. I'm sure there are exceptions, but it seems strange that the affair partner also felt repulsed by what they'd done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7134 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...