She's No Longer In Charge

Story Info
There's a change in the office structure...
2.2k words
3.85
34.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to david450 and annieandy for their editing skills in assisting in this work. And to Cyn for always inspiring me.

*

Sighing, Karen finally shut down her computer and prepared to leave. It had been an unusually long and difficult week; she'd almost reached the end of her rope with the new temporary today. Shaking her head she remembered how the young woman had almost erased the single copy of the merger agreement that she had been drafting for a month. The thought of having to start all over again had led to her berating the auburn-haired temp. Finally, she just locked herself in her office to finish it and by the time she came out, everyone had gone.

When Karen finally arrived in the parking garage, there were few vehicles remaining. She was still lost in thought concerning the document she had spent hours on when a door to a nearby van opened as she walked past it. She had no time to think as s rag covered her face from behind.. The cloying smell of the chloroform was the last thing she remembered before her body surrendered to its potent fragrance.

She awoke the next day in darkness and, as she tried to move, she found herself bound standing up. Her slender wrists were shackled above her head, Her ankles were spread far apart, using a spreader bar and chained using chain-link cuffs. Her eyes were covered, with a black silk blindfold. A large red, rubber ball filled her mouth, the gag, ensuring she did not speak.

As the realization of her predicament set in, Karen struggled helplessly against the bonds, completely unaware that there were three people watching her every move from a nearby room. Two of them would not have been familiar to her. However, the third was. That woman was Gabrielle, the temporary from her office, They all watched Karen writhe on the close-circuit monitor screen. Gabrielle even licked her lips in anticipation of the prize she was about to savor. The auburn-haired beauty's voice was cold.

"Give her an hour. By then she'll be out of her mind, wondering what is happening to her and the drugs will have kicked in. Her body will scream to be used and by the time the weekend is done, she'll be easily manipulated. We'll have a toy that will do anything...anything as long as we give her what she needs."

Karen was unaware that when she had been brought here, she had been given a powerful hallucinogenic combined with an aphrodisiac which had left her in the current state. Her mind and her body conspired to leave her in a highly aroused, suggestive mindset, one of which her three tormentors were to take full advantage. The plan had taken quite some time to formulate but now, the time was at hand.

An hour later, the helpless captive heard the sound of a lock being turned and then the sound of footsteps. Sharp heels descending painfully slowly until finally there was silence. She hung there, her body in a light covering of sweat, the past hour having been enough time to do precisely as Gabrielle had said it would. Karen's thoughts had turned inward and if it had been possible, she would have been screaming both in terror and in desire.

A single item had been laid out in advance for Karen. Gabrielle planned to wield it, but for now, it was the redheaded beauty named Allison who she would meet first. "So, tell me, girl, are you familiar with the term 'sensory deprivation'?" The beauty who hung before them was not capable of answering, the gag insured that, but Allison didn't give her pause for thought. She continued speaking.

"Sensory deprivation is when one or more of your seven senses is taken away and the remaining ones must work harder to compensate for the loss. At the moment you have lost the ability to touch, the sense of sight, and the ability to speak. However what you can do is...FEEL."

With that, Gabrielle took the flogger in her hand. The first blow landed directly on the back of naked captive, with the leather tentacles leaving a lasting reminder of Karen's powerlessness. Long red lines appeared on her flesh as muffled, panicked cries emanated from Karen. For the next few minutes, the auburn-haired dominant played her captive's body like a finely tuned instrument, from her back to her front, from her bottom to her breasts. The flogger relentlessly crashed down upon Karen's skin and, as she helplessly hung there, her body reacted to the attention. That was something not lost on her three captors.

It was the third of them that knelt before the helpless girl, watching, waiting for the exact moment to strike. Gabrielle nodded, giving the signal and the final blow landed directly across Karen's breasts, the ends of the flogger striking her nipples. As her body convulsed, Jasmine's mouth captured her sex, suckling harshly at her engorged clit, the bud beating wildly in tune with the blonde's hammering heartbeat. Her orgasm exploded forth, a torrent of her pleasure squirting over the brunette's face as she took her first taste of the captive woman's desire.

Jasmine allowed the poor girl not a moment's respite. Karen's body had been given the gift of pain and now Jasmine desired her to find pleasure. She wanted the two linked in Karen's mind as she continued to ravage her with her mouth. One orgasm barely ended before the next was already cresting. Karen was lost in a continual wave of never ending release. Finally she just hung there weakly with her head bowed and her body covered in welts and her own pleasure. Gabrielle motioned and the trio left Karen to the dark recesses of her mind until dawn.

The next morning, the three accomplices returned downstairs, finding Karen's body still showing the damage of the night before. Their prey was unaware that today would bring even more. Gabrielle jabbed a needle into Karen's arm, delivering the next dose of the drug, as the poor girl barely moved in her bonds. They took her down and allowed her body to slump into a heap on the floor. They half carried, half dragged Karen over to a chair where she was adeptly restrained. They removed her blindfold and gag. As Karen fought to focus her eyes, she saw...

"Gabrielle?," she slurred, still unable to use her tongue

The auburn-haired beauty laughed, her voice cold as she said, "Well, well, it looks like sweet little innocent Karen's secret is out, don't you agree ladies?" The two women smiled as the blonde captive tried to weakly struggle at her bonds to no avail.

Finally Karen lowered her head, her voice barely a whisper saying, "Why are you doing this to me? When I tell the authorities what you've done they will..." Her words were cut off, by Gabrielle's hand slapping her hard across the face.

She sat there, stunned as Gabrielle continued, "Let me explain something to you, bitch. Your computer gave me everything I need, everything I would require to destroy you. Your most inner thoughts, your desires of being submissive, of allowing your body to be used by others. If you don't do precisely as I command I will make sure that everyone, from the company CEO all the way down to your family members and friends, know precisely what you are. A submissive slut."

The captive's face turned as red as her tormented flesh. She knew the temporary's words rang true. She wondered how she could have been so foolish as to keep her diary on the computer and with each passing second her submission was more evident on her face. With that, Gabrielle motioned to Allison who drew near, holding a brown leather case in her hand.

Jasmine grabbed Karen by the hair, pulling it back sharply and she opened her mouth to cry out. Jasmine pushed a tube between her lips, liquid flowing into her mouth. She realized that she could either drown in the unknown substance or swallow it, and accept the consequences. She quickly began gulping down the water that held a powerful sedative and in a matter of minutes was completely relaxed. Moaning softly her eyes barely reacted to the sight of a clamp in one hand and a long needle in Allison's other moving slowly toward her breast.

For the next two hours she simply sat in the chair, unable to focus on what was happening to her until Allison finished. Another slap to her face and her eyes flew open, this time to take in the sight of the mirror which was in front of her. She whimpered at the vision, her nipples having been pierced, gold hoops now in place.

However, it was between her legs that brought forth her cry of horror. A gold chain was woven down the lips of her pussy, with hoops positioned on each side and a small lock holding it all in place. Her eyes opened wide seeing the key to the lock being hung on a chain placed around the woman Gabrielle's neck. "There, now you won't be tempted to allow anyone else to enjoy what belongs to me, pet. You are mine, I own you. You will serve me and whomever I desire for as long as I require it." With that, the helpless woman could only lower her eyes, tears spilling from them as the three women again took their leave from her.

That evening they went down the stairs, all three were dressed in leather and lace. By now the girl who sat there waiting for them knew better than to look. Her eyes remained lowered in submission as she was freed. Karen was pushed roughly to the floor as Gabrielle took up the position of power standing over her.

"Now, it is time you learned your proper place in the pecking order, bitch, This isn't the office and you're no longer in charge." With that all three women attacked, Karen's body.

Within minutes Karen's face was buried in between Allison's legs, her whimpers music to the brunette's ears as she rode her face hard. Jasmine, meanwhile had found delight in pulling and twisting the new toys in the slut's nipples, giving her the pain she now required to find her pleasure. It was, Gabrielle, though who positioned the strap-on between, Karen's thighs, and, with an evil laugh, roughly took her virginity. Karen's scream was muffled, her mouth still providing pleasure to Allison.

It had been Gabrielle's plan all along to turn the normally mild office manager into a true sexual slave. The drugs, the piercings, the lashings, and the threat of blackmail were all utilized to render Karen helpless. The submissive girl had no way of stopping any of this from happening. That night, she was forced to accept her new role as the three dominant beauties used her body.

The evening finally drew to a close with the decadent sight of Karen cleaning the strap on, covered with her own desire and blood where she had been defiled. Gabrielle made sure the poor girl was aware that all of this had been taped, showing Karen as a willing participant, no bonds, simply her body accepting her new position. Before the three dominants left, they shackled one of their slave's ankles to the leg of a battered cot, and also bound her wrists with short chains above the bed, allowing her to rest. Her body was left uncovered so that she could not escape the visions of what they had done to her.

That night Karen's dreams were filled with visions of women using her as their toy, doing things to her body that she had only imagined of in her wildest fantasies. Her hands tried to roam but with the chains in place, she was unable to find that which she sought. Her pleasure, her body now at the hands of another and in reality, it was what she had wanted all along.

Early the next morning, the trio again appeared, unlocking her shackles, taking her up into the house where they made her shower and prepare for the day. As they helped her, she was humiliated anew when one of them thrust an anal plug into her most secret of places, and then locked it in with a chastity belt. Underneath her normally staid clothing, they dressed her like a cheap whore.

They carpooled to the office as Karen's vehicle was still parked there. The submissive could only listen in disbelief and helplessness when Gabrielle spoke. "The first thing you will do is to approve a permanent position for me as your personal assistant with the company. Then you will add two new temporary employee's." The final sentence though left her chilled to the bone. "Beginning today you have a new life and a new Mistress to serve." Karen's world would never be the same...again.

THE END

If you would take a moment to vote and perhaps comment I would appreciate it. I utilize the feedback I receive to help me keep on track when it comes to those who read my words. Good or bad, I still need to know.