Shift Work Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arousal was returning and he wanted to enter her. But he also wanted to taste her; he missed that about her as well. He leaned down and began kissing her thigh, making his way down to her pussy then back up the other thigh. Again, soft moans escaped her lips. Inches from her pussy, he exhaled on it and let the warmth of his breath tease her a bit before he would let his tongue slip in between the silky lips below.

Her clit had been aching for attention for a long while and when he did begin circling it with his tongue; she both moaned and arched her whole body with a satisfaction of finally getting pleased by him. He mouthed the erect clit and lashed at it with his tongue, feeling her shivers and letting her body arches lift her pussy into his mouth.

Again, only his mouth was the source of her pleasure and his tongue found her inner pussy lips. He spread them lightly and tasted the sweetness seeping from her. He slid his tongue into her and she gasped.

Her hands held his head in place; she would not let him move until he made her climax. In and out he slipped it from her and lavished in her taste, swapping places with both her clit and pussy, driving her into ecstasy. She had ached for him for so long that when the first wave of her climax arrived, it was intense. She needed this orgasm, needed him to make it happen.

His tongue inside her as far as he could make it, he took in her sweet dampness and continued sucking at both clit and pussy. Her aches subsiding momentarily and he managed to slip a hand down between her legs. He rested his mouth on her clit and let a finger enter her with ease.

She missed everything he did to her, how he would please her both inside and out. The finger was joined by a second and he began working her into her next orgasm. He too wanted to please her intensely.

His tongue lashing at her clit and his fingers probing her inside was beginning to overwhelm her and once they touched the sensitive G spot inside her, she screamed and her second orgasm took her. Again he did not stop as the shivers and arching of her whole body passed. She didn't know how much more she could take of this intense passion.

When it passed however, she looked down at him and saw he was ready again. His erectness was throbbing anew and aching to be inside her. She looked at him, half spent and smiling wide. "I need you inside me." She whispered.

He used his damp fingers to moisten his cock and took his spot above her once more. With her two climaxes, she was very damp and he slid inside her slowly, both letting out moans at the gesture. She wrapped her arms around him and he began the reciprocal motions of making love to her. Their intense passion and the absence that passed made the whole act feel deeply amorous and they both craved each other. He sat up and helped her up.

Shifting on the couch, he helped her to sit on his lap again but with her back to him. She did so and leaned against him, letting him slide into her again and she began rocking back and forth on his lap and very erect cock. His hands grabbed at both her breasts and he began massaging them, pinching the nipples occasionally and squeezing the breasts with every moan she let out.

When she felt her next orgasm approach, she leaned forward and held herself with her hands on his knees and she worked him more fiercely. He held her hips to help in the motions and he too was approaching his moment. The intensity of her climax was so strong; she arched herself and rested against his chest and the two shivered together as he too came inside her.

It took a while for them to catch their breath and neither moved from the embrace their passion had left them in. "My god, I missed you so much." She whispered between deep breaths.

He held her tightly, resting his head against her back. "I missed you too sweetheart."

She slipped back and resumed her cuddling position at his side, his arm around her and she exhaled a very pleased sigh.

"I knew they wouldn't call you tonight." she giggled. They finished the bottle of wine after they caught their breath and relaxed. Eventually, they found their bed and slept in each other's arms.

CHAPTER 3

He had been called in the following afternoon and after the good night's rest he got, he was ready to face his next day. Though she stirred a bit when he awoke, he let her sleep in a little longer. When the call did come in though, she came up to him still as nude as she had been the night before and he nearly dropped his cell phone. He hugged her tightly for a few moments and let her body press to his. He always loved the feel of her breasts against him.

"I've got to go in soon." he said to her. "Don't go getting me all riled up for nothing now."

She reached down to feel his cock, sheathed in his jeans. She felt it getting harder at her touch and she grinned. "Too late I see." she whispered. He stood motionless, letting her caress him and he in turn admired her magnificence.

"These pants seem a little tight around you, don't you think?" she asked and at once, the button came undone.

He looked down and saw her fingers clasping the tag of the zipper and pulling it downward. "Sweetheart, I don't have time." He said to her painfully. Though he craved staying with her for another day, he had to get to work.

Mumbling under her breath, she stood tall and stepped back from him, her arms crossed covering her breasts and her eyes shown with disappointment. "Fine." She stated and walked away. "How long will it be this time? Another week? A few days?" She was angry with this job of his or maybe him for accepting it.

He re-attached his pants and approached her, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Babe, it's for the cash. Sure the shift sucks but the money is damn good." he pleaded. "Please don't be mad."

She turned, hugged him and whispered. "I'm not mad at you; I just want to keep you here."

The time had arrived and he had departed, but not before he kissed her passionately and held her tightly, assured her he would be back as soon as he could and that he loved her.

When the door closed after he left, her heart sank a bit as well as her shoulders. "I Love you too." She whispered.

Later that evening, while on break, he called her. Again he told her he missed her and told her that the night they spent was magnificent. She began whispering into the phone, telling her how she was feeling excitement growing inside her and she began craving his touch again.

She was teasing him with whispers of things she would do to him when she would see him again. Blushing in front of his colleagues, he tried with difficulty to hide the fact that she was arousing him.

One workmate asked who he was talking to and he yelled over to him, "My girlfriend."

"Bring her around sometime." the man responded.

"Screw you." He laughed.

"That'll be her job." The man retorted.

He turned and walked back into the building, shaking his head and laughing with her on the other end of the phone, hearing the whole conversation.

"I love you sweetie. Come back to me soon alright? I need your fingers." She told him and he stopped dead.

"Tease." He whispered into his phone.

"But you heard that man, that's my job." She laughed.

His break was over and he had to return to work only now he was completely aroused and could do nothing about that except think of his love back home. He told her he loved her again and whispered a good night to her. He would see her again soon as she wished, though she was in serious trouble when he would get a hold of her again.

When she went to bed that night, she thought the bed to be much too big for her to be alone in. She found herself missing him terribly by now. She did hate this job of his and the tear that soaked the pillow was proof of it. He would be back soon, she knew that; but how long could her heart hold out? She wondered and sleep finally took her.

The week had been hard on him, having worked his five days and an overtime shift. He was spent by week's end and knew he would relax well on the long weekend ahead. Upon arriving home however, he was not greeted at the door by his love, which he found a bit strange. He called out to her and she came around to him.

She jumped into his inviting arms and they held each other for a few moments. She whispered, "I've missed you so much." and squeezed him tightly.

There was something wrong with the picture however, she wasn't in a good mood and he could feel it. He let go of her and held her at arm's length to look at her, let their eyes meet like she always enjoyed and he saw something resembling sorrow.

"You alright?" he asked her, confused and worried.

She shook her head. "Come, I need water."

He followed her into the kitchen and he too took a glass. They sat at the table in silence until she was comfortable enough to speak.

She let out a sigh and said, "I've not been sleeping well since you got this job of yours." His eyes widened at this. Thoughts of what they had discussed about the shift work and their relationship crossed his mind.

"We talked about it though." He whispered.

"Yeah but now it's real, you're gone and I'm alone. Maybe I'm just not used to it. What if I never get used to it?" She was near the point of shedding tears now.

He reached out his hand to take one of hers. He saw well now that she had not slept well of late. "I know it's not easy. I miss you terribly too, you know." He tried to assure her.

He gestured with his thumb over his shoulder and they went into the living room where he could sit with her in his arms. Something he felt she needed, to feel his comfort again, to feel safe with him.

"It's just so different." She began. "I know you didn't want a job in that other field you had but couldn't you," she snickered, "get an actual day job?"

He laughed with her and replied, "I found this with a nice salary and I couldn't really turn it down."

She shifted and looked up at him. "Yes you could, I'm sure you could."

He nodded. "Yes I could. But how long would it take again before I find it?"

The search for something new when he changed careers was a painful experience for him, having to find something and find it fast. He did however, though its catch was his being away from her.

She returned to his arms and continued. "I still support your choice sweetie, don't ever doubt that." He began stroking her arm softly; massaging her shoulder a bit and she exhaled a comfortable moan. "You start that, I won't let you finish." She whispered.

He continued his rubbing and responded, "You need it." He told her and helped her get comfortable in front of him facing ahead so he could work her shoulders well.

He noticed she was a bit tense, likely because of the lack of sleep or there was something else still bothering her. She loved his fingers pressing into her muscles and the relaxation he was giving her. He worked up and rubbed her neck a bit and when he began massaging her scalp, she gasped at the sensation and moaned loudly.

"I can promise you a good night sleep tonight sweetheart." he whispered to her after bending down to her ear. Sliding her hair to one side, he exposed her neck and kissed it softly. When he was satisfied he had worked her shoulders and neck well enough, he let his arms slip down her front. He cupped her loose breasts in both hands and began rubbing them thru her tank top.

Again she let out a moan. "You sure we'll sleep if you start that?" She giggled.

"You're right." he said to her. "Tonight we sleep well; tomorrow however, I get you back for your teasing me on the phone." She gulped and let him massage her breasts to his enjoyment.

Later on, after the night was done, rest finally overtook them and they did indeed sleep peacefully, her in his arms, resting on his chest. She needed a good night sleep and he knew it. He wanted to let her have it by any means necessary. His passion for her could wait, for now.

12