All Comments on 'Shifting Hearts'

by Queen_Vicki

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is gonna be so good.

Great start and i like the direction this is headed. But it wasn't long enough. Update soon plz?

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
interesting start

very interesting start i am looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please!!!!!

O.K. you got me reeled into this story. Please get chapter two to us as soon as humanly possible. But don't forget to make the Alpha suffer alot, he is being such an asshole.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

interesting!!! I love the twist. that alpha is an ASSHOLE! I hope he will not get near the witch. I hope she won't care about his mate b.s. Not sure how serious the shifter could be about her but he does care at least. I guess it was the witch's blood that told him she's his mate? I'm definitely intrigued by the story. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
everytime he yells her name i think of

Ike turner and whats love got to do with it screaming anna may name

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yummy

Thankyou...may I have some more...please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

Interesting plot and characters. The ALPHA is so unreasonable though. How come Roger is attracted to her when she is the alpha's mate? And why didn't the alpha scent her before?

I noticed some spelling and grammar errors which can be easily fixed. I am looking forward to the next chapter ^0^

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago

lol that was funny and good. he is in love with the person he dont like which is his's old black ass. that a witch. love it!!!! and i cant wait to read the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OH MY GOD

Can't wait for the next chapter love it hate and love is the best

JikiaJikiaover 12 years ago
more plzz

Ahhh so great can't wait for nxt chap

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Woah....

I was not expecting that...I was expecting the shifter to not like witches or somthing but Him?...wow...this is going to get interesting can't wait to hear more!!!

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
The alpha is an asshole

He's abusive and treats females like crap--how could he possibly make a good mate for Sallie, or anyone for that matter?

sirraliasirraliaover 12 years ago

Nothing like love to bring down a bastard Alpha like Xavier. Now lets hope he changes his evil ways for his witch. Cant wait for the next chapter.

mariasmdmariasmdover 12 years ago
ah

yes, this alpha is a complete ass. Looks like this is going to be a good one. However, you need to edit carefully there were a few typos and minor spelling mistakes that could become a problem.

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 12 years ago
Please don't let this be one of those....

....dead-end stories that are so great but never gets updated and eventually finished.

This story has renewed my interest in reading Literotica's stories! So I really hope that story gets regularly updated and has a conclusion, despite havings things like a life or a case of writer's block interfering.

I love the characters: Sallie Mae, Xavier, Roger and even the villainous Helen.

Girl, can you please try to update this story on a regular basis? Cuz, I have already read this chapter three times already, as if I am a dope fiend and this story is my drug.

Don't make me harass you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHAT THE F***K!

Huh? I'm confused. What the fuck?

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
confused

i think this could be a good story but i'm a bit confused on how the hell he couldn't understand that Sallie Mae was his mate. Plus i have to agree with the others Sallie needs a much better mate then that Asshole of a Alpha.

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Confused People...

SHE'S A WITCH!!! She could've easily whipped up a potion or kept up a barrier that was able to conceal her "scent". The asshole Xavier probably couldn't catch it because of those said barriers. I believe that while at home, Sallies barriers were down during the attack and the scent mixed with the blood which then transferred on to the heffa Helen.

I'm just speculating. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyhooo...GREAT JOB!! I hope that because of his behavior toward Sallie she was released from being his "mate" and she gets with the shifter!! YESSS!! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Freakn Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

i love how this story went, its totally different from other stories that people write on here. Xavier has so much begging to do, and even that won't be enough for Sallie Mae to forgive his stubborn, rude, ass!! she deserves so much more than a guy that changes his feeling last minute just because he finds out that she is his mate. he has to actually feel bad for how he treated witches in general. the shifter is a much better mate for Sallie Mae than Xavier. =-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please update fast

great all around please !!!!!!!!!!! but whats gonna happen to roger ? and how is she he's mate all of a sudden

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 12 years agoAuthor
confused people post

Thank you sweetie for explaining her shields or barriers were down doing the attack. She was not expecting for someone to attack her in her own home so why would she put them up? lol.Also witches uses shields to protect themselves from being invading on mentally, and emotionally and for the wolves scent wise. While she was working for the wolves she would put up her shield, to avoid conflict with anyone,because she knows how they feel about human witches. So therefor the Alpha could not pick up her scent, until she did get attack.

I would like to send a huge THANK YOU, to everyone who read my story. I appreciate the feedback, and I will take your comments into consideration, and again Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

helo i reali loved your story.could u pliz write more.thnk u

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
Interesting start

Do you plan to post regularly/soon? I hope so!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Can't leave us hanging

I'm looking forward to what you have instored for the next chapter. I didn't expect him to hurt Helen, I thought the tears were for her. OMG wait til he finds out the blood he smells is of his unimportant magical human... That punk ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HECK YEA!!

Now this is a great story..cnt wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting....

I hope you can update this story soon along with your others as well.

Well done and by the way the Alpha seems like a nut and an asshole. I'm wondering how you will make him redeemable.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
o hell yea!!!

I am sooo ready 4 da nxt updated u have captured my interest completely great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Make him pay

This is how she could make him pay. If she is his mate to hell with him she should go with Roger & crush him from the inside out. Yeah at this point I hate the alpha, but & I want to see him suffer for the way he allowed his pack to treat her & mostly the way he treated her. But it's ur story I'll love however it turns out, & I can't wait to see how he takes it know she is his mate. Please post again soon.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
intresting how youll handle this

He fires her and doesn't recognize till she is attacked that she. Is his mate. The pack hates her and she has been defended by a tiger...that's a reealy deep hole to start in.

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

Interesting story so far. I would really like to see where it goes from here. Does Sallie Mae have two mates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I LOVE YOU

PLEAAASSEEE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER I JUST FOUND MY NEW ADDICTION

divastar88divastar88about 12 years ago
MORE

MORE MORE MORE i cant wait for the next update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more

i loved ur story cud updated it soon.reali soon am dying to knw wat to the alpha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fantastic

Please do not keep us waiting too long.......this story is great!

addictedto4inchesaddictedto4inchesabout 12 years ago
amazing

I think this is my new favorite story of yours. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh, so that's why...

I am one of those confused and asked a question, but I wouldn't have asked if I know. I knew somehow that ms. author would reply or post a comment so I checked. Since this is my first time reading about a witch, maybe the advise I could giveis to not assume that your others know everything about these magical creatures. Show us the characters ^0^ so that there won't be a need to explain or tell us readers what happened. This is the first chapter -the introductory chapter to lay out the setting, the characters and the conflict. One does not need to give us the resume or history of each character in the story in this part but at least, give us important details.

Even so, I still find the plot interesting :)

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyabout 12 years ago
Love It !!

This story is so fresh. its not wam bam i love u lets make babies like the other stories. It gets a little boring to always read the same stories just using different names and characters.

MagikalmonkeeMagikalmonkeeabout 12 years ago
Go with the shifter!!

I hope she gets with the shifter! Hopefully he cares for her and nothing mean/ conspiring about him... I mean he did stalk her but still hope she goes for the shifter and the alpha begs... BEGS through humiliation to be denied! Muahaha!

Hope you update soon hehe :)

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Good one!

That fucker! I so wanted him dead! I think I still want him dead - that douchebag of an Alpha!

Argh, the twist was awesome & you are a great writer to get me to hate that raging used tampon.

5 stars for an excellent start!

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 12 years agoAuthor
Just a Reminder

I am busy away writing chapter two of Shifting Hearts, and I should be finish with it very soon. But in the mean time you can always follow me on twitter to get updates on what I am doing, and everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the story (go for the alpha)

I don't do reviews but, this story deserves one and more! I am so on team alpha Xavier. I disagree with some of the people that want her to end up with the shifter. Go for the alpha, he might be able to change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You're killing me

Vicki,

I've been stalking your page for updates. Please, please, pretty please, update soon.

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyabout 12 years ago
Stop the Madness!!!

I need another fix and soon please.. I read this story almost everyday like some kind of stalker.. Which I am and I'm a proud stalker. But only for you my Queen...lol

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
That was mad deep!!!

While reading this I thought I was in one of those topiairy maze gardens. Ok we get that he ain't diggin' witches or humans.............ok......You leave us with him being pissed his beta attacked his MATE?!?!?!?!?

Come on ....give us some clarity......fill us in on the real skinny...............

I'll stand in line with the other stalkers for the update on this one. I have to know....so

please don't tarry too long wit' it.

I'm going to do another read through to make sure I was following correctly...lol

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Got it !!!!

Everything fell into place....please proceed with this tale....loving the cliffhanger with multiple options for outcomes in the next installment. Very nice.

You need a bit of tweaking as there were extraneous words that confused the flow at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more!

please write more, i love the way you started this story. keep writing more

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsabout 12 years ago
Hoping

I really hope you post another chapter soon. I wonder who Sallie Mae is going choose to be with Alpha or Shifter. Ooohh it's gonna get good!!!! Lmao

But come on Vicki I need another update from you !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
holy crap did not see that coming

what a good ending for this chapter you got to right lots lots more and fast pleazzzz.!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chapter Two?

I'm eager to see what happens next. I check in everyday for it. I'm begging you!

Please update!!

sandangelsandangelabout 12 years ago
more???

Next chapter???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loving alpha russo

please update...this story has me hooked. your style of writing is very intriguing. can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
;..;

Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
go with the alpha

Personally I think that she should go with the alpha but you should make him work for her so that the plot is good and the tiger dude and the alpha should fight for her attention but let her get with the alpha coz I want to see him work for her and that stupid helen girl to feel shamed when the witch takes the alpha soooooooooooooo please make her get with the alpha

Thanx.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
don't drop the story!!!

too many people get to your position, (i.e. they write a brilliant first chapter) then just drop the story and stop writing!

DON'T DO THAT!!!!

please continue the story, and please do it quickly, because i am a VERY impatient lady ;) and i want to know what happens next.

so get on with it!!! :)

k_k

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 12 years ago
Don't mind me....

.... I'm just stalking your story. Just carry on.

:)

I've already read this story 26 times. Yes, 26. I know. I know.

When it comes to picturing Xavier in my mind's eye, I keep thinking of the really hot dude from "True Blood". The actor who plays Alcide. And I sometimes think of the man who played the brother in the show "Prison Break" and he played Dracula in the third "Blade" movie (the crappy one with Ryan Reynolds and Jessica Biel).

For Helen, I see Michelle Williams, thanks to her new haircut.

For Sallie Mae, I see Anika Noni Rose, but she has cornrows in my imagination.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 12 years agoAuthor
submitted

To anyone that is reading this message, I just submitted chapter two of Shifting Hearts. I really hope it lives up to everyone's expectations, and I hope everyone enjoys it. I really worked hard on it, and might have rushed it a little, so there might be some mistakes, but please gentle. until then you can follow me on twittter.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Thank you for the update!

Now I can finally rest easy & get set to enjoy new developments for this dick of an alpha. I love this intro & I'm looking forward to more in the series.

BTW: Will you be following up on Dark Serenity? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cool story

i think this is a really cool story cant wait for next chapter im officially hooked please update soon.

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsabout 12 years ago
can't wait

So excited for chapter 2!!!! I hope Sallie Mae chooses Xavier so she can make him WORK for her and prove to her that he deserves her and that they belong together.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 12 years agoAuthor
thanks

I posted chapter on Tuesday, and it says it's still pending. If it does not post today, I might have to post it again. or put it on my blog.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 12 years agoAuthor
wrong

Ok something went wrong, so I riposted it. But in the mean time you guys can get an early viewing of it. Go to my twitter page which is Queen_Vicki05 or Vicki Sundai, and click on the links to my blog in my tweets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You seriously NEED an editor!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
An

Editor will make it pop!

stubborn_dreamerstubborn_dreamerover 11 years ago
Nice!

I love your concept. Your story telling is very good. Well done.

black_maestrablack_maestraalmost 11 years ago
somewhat confused

to jazz 1190... 'his's old black ass'? I thought the witch was a young black female and he was white.

To author, unique shifter love. Wolf shifter is jerk doesn't like his mate unknowingly, different.

BronzeaphroditeBronzeaphroditealmost 11 years ago
Intriguing...

I can't wait to read the rest, I hope it's finished :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

FUCK you NEED an editor! Even your own comments are full of errors! Its just too painful to keep reading, 1*

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

So much crazy going on but I love that you brought in a shifter beyond a were.. definitely needs some editing but still pretty good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous