All Comments on 'Shimmer'

by Caitlin Anise

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
msboy8msboy8almost 20 years ago
A great read

The story was very, very addictive. I just had to keep reading and I'm not usually one for horror. The only thing was the ending. It seemed like it wasn't the end, just a chapter before the last chapter. The story was never resolved. But other than that it was very well written.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
That was fantastic!!!!!!!!

I totally loved this story!!!!!

It never let up on suspense, and kept me reading from start to finish waiting to see what happened next.

Wicked ;-)

Caitlin AniseCaitlin Anisealmost 20 years agoAuthor
cliffhanger

the story is supposed to be a cliffhanger. It's always made me mad to read a story that leaves you hanging but i think for this story, it was the best thing to do. it keeps you thinking about it afterwards and wondering whether or not paul will actually be able to go thru with his plans of killing her. Will he kill her or will she simply seduce him once again with a touch of her hand? but maybe i'll write a second part. I've actually got ideas for another story with paul. this one's a little less confusing. It might be worth losing the cliffhanger to have a second story, what do you think? should paul get another story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous