Shinjuku Manner Center Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but I have to get them to hire me back, and you need to be on good behavior while you're there so they'll let me take you out sometimes Mr. temperamental crazy serial killer." You pout-glare at him and he grins crazily at you again.

"As you wish Mistress, I will be an angel if you wish it."

"Yes, please... except when we're alone, and then I'd like you to be yourself." You sigh and lay back on the couch, completely forgetting your naked state, but remembering when you look up and he's staring down at you, his eyes glazed over with heat.

"Beyond?"

"...yes, Mistress?"

"Why were you like that? Paying so close attention to my reactions and such?"

His eyes lift to yours, and his voice is dead serious, "I live only to please you Mistress." You sit up and see that his member has already started hardening again, so you get up and sit on your knees on the carpet in front of him,

"If you live to please me, I live to be pleased by you." He grins again and you know you said exactly what he wanted to hear.

You can't help yourself now though, you want to taste his skin so badly. You lean up and push his chest so he's leaning back on the couch, "Don't move now, Beyond." Your voice is a husky whisper and you say his name with a lazy satisfied drawl. He shudders and sits back, staying perfectly still, what a good boy. You lean forward, bracing yourself on his knees as you lick the tip of his length. His breathing stops and then speeds up. You rest your lips on the head, licking in small flicks and then long languorous swipes, getting addicted to the texture, the soft skin over the taught, hard, rod. Damn that tastes good. You plant open mouthed kisses along the length of it, your tongue snaking out and lapping every time you touch it. His chest is heaving with his breath, his fists clenching and his head thrown back onto the back of the couch. You slowly take the head into your mouth, sliding slowly over it, only barely taking it in before sliding back and letting it out. You look up at his face again, his head is still thrown back and his mouth is open in his search for air. You move your head down underneath his cock and lap at his balls. He almost thrusts up, but he stops himself, and you murmur against his heated skin, "... good boy..." He groans and his hips shake as you suck and lick at the skin there. Your mouth and tongue never stopping, never wanting to stop, and you can feel the exact moment he flies over the edge, his cum in your mouth, as you'd moved up to take the head in your mouth when you felt him pulse. Kami... He tastes heavenly, like sweet and bitter aren't just tastes but feelings too. You lap at the head, getting every drop before sitting back and having a thought that makes you even hotter than you are now, but you'll save that for later...

He's slumped against the couch now, his eyelids drooping and his neck not able to support his head. "How did you like that, Beyond?" He pants and lifts his head, "It was ecstasy Mistress," You can tell he's not lying either,

"You know it probably could've been better, had I been paying attention to what YOU wanted," He laughs slightly, in that manic way of his,

"I think if you did that I would die Mistress."

"Not a bad way to die is it?" He chuckles darkly, yet still crazily,

"Not bad at all Mistress."

You get up on the couch, "Are you good for another round? Or should I give you a minute?" You tease,

He looks darkly at you, his eyes full of promises, "I should think I'm ready when you are Mistress." Again that idea comes to you, but you push it away for later yet again, resolving that you want this first. And that was an out-there idea anyway, one that you'd love to see and you couldn't wait, but you wanted this more.

You lay down and motion Beyond over to you, "It's your turn," He smirks and leans down to feather kisses over your thighs and lightly dance his fingers across your skin. You can feel the fire start flaring up again. His breath fans across your skin in a gentle heated caress, and you let your head fall back on the arm of the couch as he leans forward, licking up the seam of your folds. You resist the urge to scream as he experiments with this as well. You put your hands on his head and weave your fingers in his hair, rubbing and squeezing when he does something you like. His tongue darts inside your core so quickly you can barely tell it was there, if not for the sharp pleasure that shot up your spine. He slows down, and licks around your entrance languidly, his tongue drifting inside you so maddeningly slowly that you resist the urge to buck. "F-faster, and st-stop testing me o-out."

"If you wish Mistress." His heated breath dances across you and you shudder. And then his tongue is plunging in and out of your core, your head swinging wildly back and forth as you try to keep in your shrieks. His hand goes up to rub at the swollen nub above his mouth, his tongue delving even deeper and moving even faster now. You feel him put pressure on your lower abdomen with his other hand and you break apart in colors. Your back heaves itself up painfully, and you shudder while he laps up everything he can.

He leans back to look at your panting and prone form. "Mistress..."

"We need a shower, damn and I already took one too. You're taking one with me, come on." You stand up and traipse to the bathroom and he follows obediently. You've gotten into the role of Mistress so completely, you would be surprised if he didn't obey. You turn on the water and sit on the edge of the tub, waiting for the right temperature, and then turning on the showerhead. Beyond waits, standing against the wall, leaning and watching you.

"Beyond, come here." He stands and walks to you, following you as you step inside the shower. You step into the spray and you shudder at the sensation of a million little licks all over your body. You look back at him, and he steps forward, his hands going to massage your sides and back as he kisses the back of your neck. You can feel his hardening erection against your backside, and the pulsing is in time with your own heart. His chest against your back is firm and warm, and you lean back to sigh in complacency. His lips move to the side of your neck now, his hands moving over your stomach and up to cup your breasts. You sigh again, and lean back more, pressing his entire front against your back. His hands squeeze and rub, as his lips move up to your ear to nip. You swallow, your throat dry for a moment, and then you're leaning forward, your hands on the wall and your legs spread apart, looking back at him as his hands move to your hips, he softly touches your backside, a feather-light touch making you insane. And then he's leaning over you and penetrating you from behind. Your back arches as he's hit that spot on his first try, and you push against the wall, and pull away from him, moving with him, so that you're moving quickly and you growl at the softness of it all.

"Harder." You hiss, and he complies, but it's still not enough. You start to push harder and he gets the message, slamming into and out of you until you're gasping for breath and trying to keep from falling over due to the shaking in your legs.

Your core clenches down as you release and you can hear his moan as he comes over the edge with you, his hands tightening on your hips and his breath fanning over your ear. You pull away from him then, missing him inside you, but you finish your shower, washing your body and hair, getting out and getting dressed. "Come out when you're done and we'll go to sleep."

"Yes Mistress." You go in to lay on your bed and snuggle into the covers, and when he comes out with only his boxers on, you don't mind, you just move over and he crawls in next to you, wrapping around you as you sigh in contentment and fall asleep.

12