All Comments on 'Shipwrecked with Mom and Esther'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
give us more of this story

will son take over for dad in business and at home with mom and esther.that all after they get back.good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great start

I hape this is just part 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks for telling my story

This is a true story, except my dad was a head janitor for my high school, and my mom hated his guts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice start

Needs a 3-way :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More of this story is required

Outstanding story. this is a great start to something of the first calibre.

Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Healthy incest

The story sounds realistic and different because it cites a reason for the mother-son union. Dirty porn for dirtiness's sake is horrible. Because incest too has its own ideal setting rules and ethics. Erotica will be a lot more enjoyable if it always encourages healthy and humane incest practices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice Job

Some hot stuff. Good tension builder and release...definitely need to see the three of them getting it on.

bluknightbluknightalmost 17 years ago
Nice Job

Some hot stuff. Good tension builder and release...definitely need to see the three of them getting it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story

and i loved that it said he spit into his hand for lube.

I DO THAT TOO!

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Good tail..er, uh tale.

Good incest tale. Good build up. How about a sequel with a threesome in it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Rutting

Reads more like animalistic rutting ,still entertaining though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful!

Very intense and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow!!!!!

This is one very intense story, I hope you will continue it.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Good tale!

No pun intended. It really was a good tale and you should consider doing a sequel to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Please continue with this series. It has so many directions to go in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Liked the shipwreck island set up

then it just became another of your formula porn treatments with one dimensional people screwing everything they can see. Try sketching out a few characters with some feelings. Then let 'em have a good hard shag all you want. It takes more than a brief listing of bodily measurements to build a character.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
CRAZY STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEEN DONE TOO MANY TIME, SAME THING OVER AND OVER. TOO BAD.............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need more

Super Hot, need more to this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Work in Progress

OK, not horrible. Good concept, nice setup, way to fast to the banging. Needs another read through and some work on overall plot. Keep moving forward.

jott50jott50almost 9 years ago
you had a pretty good story going there

till the end. way too quick on the rescue. just when the sex was going to be hot and a 3sum was really in the works, you skip ahead to when ester announces her pregnancy, then WHAM they hear a helicopter. i could have envisioned 2-3 more chapters. you left a lot on the table with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ok

I give you a five, but barely. Love your story. The shipwreck, the storm, etc. Not the part about Becky's fake boobs (hate plastic ta-ta's) nor her inability to have vaginal sex. Esther is hot. No doubt about it, unless you are racist she just has what a virgin boy really needs for his first time to be really good. Not some teeny. The helicopter was just too convenient, or inconvenient, as you see it. Right when Esther declares she is pregnant and he declares his wish to marry her. Good start and I don't believe obligatory pregnancy for all erotic stories should be the norm. But if you are going to have Esther pregnant and the Son fucking his mother, it doesn't make sense to the story to have her not to have vaginal sex with him and for her son not to impregnate her also. You are trying to write a familiar story to be different too hard and the fact is that no matter how many ways it is told and no matter how many authors tell it the story is still good but for the details I pointed out. You are makeing a simple story too complex. A young man, even a horney young man, would have real trouble feeling up his mother in her sleep for the first time. He absolutely would not be able to finger and fuck her asshole on 'the first date'. The three need also more time after their first encounters to establish their 'society'. Probably the best outcome would be to eventually declare it a 'Plural Marriage'. Thing about an Island is that they get to establish their own laws. Keep working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Helo

Others are right. You're too quick on the draw with the Helicopter. They've been there for months and nothing and then the morning, almost to the hour, Esther informs them of her pregnancy - here comes the cavalry. For the storyline this is inconvenient as hell. Of course, Esther taking Ben so soon is to be understood. Stress, of course, and I get that. Mom,with both fake boobs and only capable of anal sex is a little odd. They SHOULD form their own form of marriage. He could have an anal wife and a pussy wife. But rescue should come fairly soon or not at all. It doesn't take long for Search And Rescue to peter out. SAR has little chance of success at sea and even less as days pass. Funny that the condoms are forgotten. By the way, if they only have one partially wet book of matches how do the cook fish for several months?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so-so

I kinda get it. Ship wrecked. Discovered they are alone and I mean truly alone with just the three of them. Stress and Distress. He is a virgin and Esther's big boobs get to him and the sight and sounds of him getting himself off gets to her. They totally need each other on more than one level. Becky, on the other hand is portrayed almost like a comedy. Fake boobs so big she looks front heavy, like he thinks she could fall over? I have a prejudice anyway. I despise fake boobs. Unless medical problems like cancer have disfigured a woman, or if she is well into adulthood and just never developed boobs I just don't see it. Then she can't have vaginal sex? That is usually something that can be dealt with successfully. But the convenient Helo right when a 42yr old Esther announces her pregnancy? They are all three happy with their situation, but they run out and flag down a ride. All-in-all, I just don't see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK, So the ending was rushed

Lets have the follow up anyway !

Slack for the Helicopter: It wasn't SAR for the ship, that's long gone, it was there for some other reason, figure one out.

Did Dad Survive? Yes or No we want to hear the story.

What caused the Wreck? Very vague there as well.

Give us a story about insurance investigating and them knowing something exploded makes the difference.

Lots of openings here to exploit, Go for it !

Ramjet

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Disappointed to say the least

This is the second story of yours that I've read and once again you started off well with a pretty good storyline only to ruin it once again with a lack of detail and an absolute shit ending. I mean what the fuck, did you run out of ideas or get bored with the story or what. honestly. You've lost me for good 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What a disgusting shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tough

You really screwed the pooch at the very end. And whats this about making it "impossible for her to have vaginal sex". It isn't all that Uncommon for a woman to get to a point in life where it is PAINFUL to have vaginal sex - but Impossible? And after more than a month on the island the SAR effort would have been long abandoned. A big ocean is just that, a big ocean. So, yeah, you disappointed me and looks like some other folks with your details being silly and your ending being abrupt and dumb. I don't see where it could have had more chapters, but a better conclusion, maybe an epilogue, would have been good. I mean, where is this going to go with two older women and one young man on an uninhabited (Not Dessert) island? Is Esther going to have babies until she is 60 and have them grow up and fuck her and Becky? So, wrapping this up was good. Just the way you did it was crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fake boobs, anal only???

what crap!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
Good story BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story has been told so many times, It needs a twist. All people do are change some of words. Or it's a plane crash,maybe a sailboat lost at sea,even a party boat out of gas . Maybe it's mom sister and son dad lost at sea. it was well done, but same old same old. thanks for the rerun

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fake boobs???

YUK, I prefer flat chested to fake all day long!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a mess

You almost had me until right after they were shipwrecked and the mother watched as her son and the black woman were screwing and she was crying because she could only have anal sex. What a wonderful way to fuck up a story trying to sneak anal into it. Needless to say, all reading came to a screeching halt at that point.

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish there was a NON-ANAL tag

why do they even bother with an ANAL tag in the first place? Every fucking story gets ruined by some fag wanting to stick his dick in an asshole. ENOUGH ALREADY !!!

bbwdoggbbwdoggover 6 years ago
Good story

Don't pay attention to the assholes, you were talented and brave enough to submit your words that were put together well. When are you going to follow this up ?

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Excellent story

I'm very impressed with your wounderful story & with all the descriptive sex. You were able to put a black person in the story without all the bullshit that most of the dummies insert.

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Very Entertaining Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This place is fucking anal crazy.... bunch of faggots

"Becky, Ben's mom, had been a very sexual woman until recently. Ten years ago she had some medical problems that made it impossible for her to have vaginal sex. With the help of her husband she had learned to love and enjoy anal sex"

C_frommnC_frommnabout 5 years ago
Sooooo

When will you get around to Chapter 2 and maybe 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Oh yeah!! On to part 2. I like the premise of the story and the different characters that are connecting on a close level. I am interested in seeing where you take this story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continue

Why wouldn’t you finish the story? Part 1 was amazing. This story has nearly 1/2 million views, and 277 favorites..... Please continue! I’m sure that I am not the only one who wishes you would finish this story.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Loved the story, but it is unfinished so gets 1/5 for not being finished.

stubby178stubby178almost 3 years ago

Loved it wish there's a second

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

where is chapter 2? It is a very good story that needs follow up. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where’s part two (2) of this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Id like to read part 2 of this its a really kinky story

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

Please write the next chapter.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 2 years ago

I always liked it right from the first time I read it many years ago. Glad you edited it. Much hotter, much better.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 2 years ago

What a damn shame! Thius story deserves at least one more chapter! Please

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Do not allude to a part 2 if there isn’t going to be a fucking part 2. Intention isn’t worth a fuck if there’s no follow through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You shouldn't promise part 2 if there isn't one. As it happens its still a stand alone story

WalterGoranWalterGoran10 months ago

Good story, Liked the interaction of the women with the young man. Will the 2 women become lesbian lovers and will they still share the young man?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You guys bitching about no "Part TWO". You can see that this was written 13 YEARS ago......maybe the writter has passed away or got dementia and can't remember his last story......

Think about it before you blast a writter.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Where is the ending

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

if he passed away or has dementia, he'll never know he's been 'blasted' in comments, so you can stop keyboard warrioring now, Karen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3636 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!