All Comments on 'Shirna Jones - Alt Sexual Healing'

by pickle46

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7about 17 years ago
Best Illustrated Story on Literotica!

Illustrations are far superior to anything I seen on Literotica. Very erotic story too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AWESOME!

Great illustrations and great story! I agree with previous poster, far above the usual level of illustrations in this section.

virgin2267virgin2267about 17 years ago
Freakin' Great

I loved the illustrations as well as the story.

oriondogoriondogabout 17 years ago
Sterile

Thought the pics were sterile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oriondog...Let's see your illustrations

Maybe not 100% but at least 90%.

pjwolfpjwolfabout 17 years ago
Fantastic Erotic Story and Illustrations

I loved this story and the illustrations as well. I will be looking for more.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Great story and ..

excellent grade illustrations..well done.

pickle46pickle46about 17 years agoAuthor
Authors comments

Thank you all very much for your constructive criticism especially those who have emailed me directly with offers too naughty to leave in a comments section. I'm currently considering where to take this so any suggestions are welcome. To the person who emailed me to say real photos would have been better - I totally agree, but then if I had models to pose for me I would never have a free hand to write with. To Oriondog - I'm so sorry you feel these images are sterile but to be honest I enjoyed the writing mostly and did the images for fun... as you evidently have more expertise than me perhaps you'd care to show me how to put more life into my work? Please don't take this the wrong way - I'm all for constructive criticism.

Thanks again to the faithful few.

Pickle46

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Illustrations

These illustrations are much more arousing than actual photographs could be! Would love to see more stories illustrated like this, but with even more of the nasty stuff!

Can anyone draw the nympho from Tripping the Riff? Would love to see her getting it after all the teasing she did on that short lived program!

everpresentneedeverpresentneedabout 17 years ago
Very Well-done

I really enjoyed this illustrated story, and hope you will continue with it. I'd like to see how you handle the next steps in the story, with continued sex scenes. This is one of the best things I've seen in the Illustrated section of this site.

greeklovevancgreeklovevancabout 17 years ago
Great Illustratiions

The story was very well written and the illustrations capped it. Keep up the great work Pickle.

hardwillingonehardwillingoneabout 17 years ago
Seriously

that was excellent graphics and story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
well done

excellent story and graphics. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hurry up!!

Veryy Good! Absolutely loved the plot and the graphics were fantastic! Hurry up with the next few chapters!

grimreaper9987grimreaper9987almost 17 years ago
Real Nice

love the illustrations & the plot as well

can u tell me from where did u get these pics , or rather. how did you make them??

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nicely done.

Heh, this is very nice, I thought it was terrific. If you could, could you send me an email at mob-playa@hotmail.com saying how you made those images, thanks.

Miri.mausMiri.mausover 16 years ago
FANTASTIC WORK

great story and super pics!!!

XXX

Miri

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HELP

Wow your a great writer, i loved the story... also could you email me at toriastarr@yahoo.com and tell me how you made those pics thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

It was different and I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

i loved the story plot and the pics! By the way please e-mail Shaymasta@aim.com how you made or created them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequel Please

Please write a sequel to this excelent story. Tell us when Carl goes back to Shirna and they have sex. May be Shirna lets him put it up her arse after he fucks her. Great pictures!!

Mike NZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LMFAO

You're a sad little pathetic fuck, you know that?

Seriously! This was the best laugh I've had the pleasure of enjoying for such a long time. Oversized computer generated animated titties ... in a nurse's outfit!! OMG! RIOT, RIOT, RIOT!

Pa. The. Tick.

Really.

Sorry you missed out on the fundamentals that might've made you a whole human being, but boy (girl!) did you miss out!! Good luck with the fist and the K-Y ... obviously you'll need it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

thank you for this beautiful story.

derangerderangeralmost 11 years ago

great story! in a perfect world (or maybe even this one), people would have wonderful medical options like Dr Shirna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Woah, I’m utterly speechless and please continue writing Illustration stories

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
OMG! YES!

I so enjoy your RAW illustrations that get the point across! Should be MORE - additional continuing tale! LOVED IT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous