All Comments on 'Shiva and Kali's Romance'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Trash

You and beentowne fiction boy both write idiot nonsense and call it lit. It's fucking junk, wasted space, internet garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It is NOT junk!!

Everyone has a right to their opion.Previous commentor should be more constuctive with the critisism instead of being an ignorant fool. I for one found your story sweet and refreshing. It would make a good series using all their adventures. Don't give up I will be waiting and hoping for more chapters.Thank you for the good read. SR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very good one

a very good story, shows you have a flare for writing and have done good research before writing this story! good work , keep it up. I am a Hindu living in India and I think even Indian writers would not be able to write this story better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please leave goddesses out of these stories

i am a hindu and therefore request the authorities to remove this story about two of our most reverred gods.i am fully aware that the author has full rights to express himself on this site. but i would just request him to remove the story and thereby refrain from hurting the sentiments of hindus .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Focus more on quality instead of quantity

Man! You sure make up for the lack of talent of storytelling with imagination and stamina. Seeing the quantity of your output one may assume that you would have improved by now, but that remains an unrealised expectation.

You make up good premises, fanciful plot lines, and superhuman characters but the tale itself lacks any depth. The characters remain undeveloped and the style reminds one more of preliminary notes, sketchy outlines and summary writing.

Also your pathetic lack of understanding as far as the subject matter is concerned would be quite hilarious if you don't venture into mythology and religion, where it becomes disturbing and controversial.

Over_Red, Lien_Geller, Tefler , Bebop3, writerannabelle, BluDraygn are a few excellent writers who come to mind when thinking about stories that involve the genres you are trying to straddle. Maybe you should read

So my friendly constructive criticism to you is that put your imagination to good use, deepen you plots and focus on character development, and write stories instead of summaries.

Have a nice day.

May Shiva the originator of language, drama and dance grant you the wisdom to become the writer that you are trying very hard to become.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS