All Comments on 'Shock and Awe Again Ch. 03'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Names

The major problem with this series is you kept messing up the names and occasionally adding ones that were not part of the story. You used Allen for Su many times, at least I think you did which detracted from the story.

ON the whole it is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Story!

I liked the honesty and mistakes that can happen when people get together. It was very erotic and loving at the same time.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All the

All the drama this couple had during their swapping adventure could've been avoided had their lines of communication been open from the very beginning. When Betty discovered what their friends were into she should've discussed this with her husband and brought him up to speed. Rather than setting up a ambush in the bowling alley he probably would've agreed and enjoyed the planning and anticipation of the swapping. If a wife or husband cannot trust each other then something is seriously wrong. If I had been placed in his situation in the beginning I would've declined the groups offer until my wife and I could discuss the issue and work out some basic guidelines. She just threw him into the mix cold turkey. A serious blunder on her part. The so called friends all had a opportunity to input for the swapping but they couldn't give him the same respect. Without the agreement of acceptable behaviors and rules for respect any couple in this situation is headed for trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Giant pile of cheaters

And I hope they all get what they deserve - social diseases and divorces. Who knows how many people the others are involved with? This was a slippery slope to start down and now they're about to hit rock bottom. Idiots. PS - Either do a better proof reading or get an editor. Too many mistakes in this unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Overall

A good story. The constant mixup of people’s names were a big distraction though. Still gave it 4 stars.

Flat_OutFlat_Outover 4 years ago
Bad grammer - Good story

The constant name changes/slips are distracting. Also, the constant poor grammar is really off putting. I found myself having to constantly correct this in my head.

The cheating mix-up at the boulder was completely reasonable on the part of Betty's husband. When you're swapping you really need open and clear communication - can't assume anything so it's not his fault. Betty should have told him, likewise he should have asked what was going on but he probably wouldn't have felt secure in the group. Comments by Anon 02/20/13 are also relevant. The start of this whole swapping thing was done extremely badly by Betty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thought he was too wimpy in this chapter. It was still a good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"We made love as only people in love can do,,,"

What a joke. Sad to challenge his delusions, but the slut he's married to does not love him. Actions do indeed speak louder than words.

Omegaman56Omegaman56almost 2 years ago

I read the entire series

The problem in the toilet was she made a unilateral decision without discussing with him what would happen if he refused she cheated on him all her friends and his friends set them up you had to destroy families and he would have no friends they might’ve gone on and had a great time together but he would’ve been by himself

Enjoy the wedding enjoy the storyline not my thing but I’ll look for different things with riders right the most people do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing special about this story.. no plot, no surprises and no dialogue worth reading. It all was just boring shit that a thirteen year old would write. 2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous