Shock and Awe Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just looked at her with puzzlement since I didn't know that I was going to have a fantasy fulfilled or what it would be. I was also shocked and saddened by her comments. I hadn't accused her of anything but as I thought about it, I saw that if my wife was guilty then so was Su. We had been good friends and here she was calling me names and basically telling me, we were no longer friends. I knew I had blown it but that was worse then I had expected from her, if my wife had been that angry, it would have been different.

She finally stormed off and I went back inside too depressed to eat breakfast. The rest of our time there was stormy. For me that is. I don't know if any of the others had any swapping sex or at the time, I didn't know if my wife did. Later I found out that she didn't do anything and the only thing the others did was fulfill Su's husband's fantasy. Su ignored me and even at times avoided me while we were up there. The men seemed to take it better, they didn't say but I got the impression that they understood why I had thought what I did. Diane& was angry too but she listened to my apology.

At the end of our time, we all went home and for another month, it was the same. Su ignored me even when I tried to apologize the first week were back. My wife got over her anger and hurt and I made sure that she knew I was sorry that I knew I had been stupid that I still loved her. Five weeks later the kids were at their grandparents. My wife and I were getting it on. She had lain down on her back on the bed, and wanted me to lick her slit. She was positioned in such a way so that as I bent over to lick her I was on my hands and knees with my butt in the air over the floor and my head down. I was getting into sucking and licking my wife clitoris when suddenly I felt something on my butt. It felt good. I quickly realized that someone was licking me. My first thought that was that somehow my wife had twisted herself around to get at me but she couldn't have twisted that much. I then wondered if one our kids had gotten back home but I just as quickly dismissed that idea. By that time, the person was licking down into my crack. It felt good. I was anticipating them ending up at my anus but suddenly I realized it wasn't anyone that had been in the house. I quickly twisted my head around and but the person's face was below the edge of my butt so I couldn't see who it was. I wasn't sure what to say but she must have felt me move so she looked up.

Su said, "Hi"

I gaped at her in shock then twisted my body around so that I was sitting on the bed.

I said, "But you..."

She interrupted me by saying, "I decided to forgive you. I've thought about it and I can see how you came to that wrong conclusion. You should have given your wife and me the benefit of the doubt but we have been good friends and I know you didn't do it on purpose. And according to your wife you know you were an idiot."

She licked my butt just below my balls twice then said, "So you get your fantasy after all. But we can talk about that later."

My wife said, "So back on your knees, honey, we all have a job to do."

I scrambled back onto my hands and knees and immediately Su began licking where she had left off. I started groaning a second later. She licked up and down each slope leading to my anus then licked above it and below. At the same time I was anticipating her finally reaching that spot and being afraid, she wasn't going to. Also though I was enjoying what she was doing. Right in the middle of particularly loud moan on my part, she touched that special brown opening of mine. It took me a couple of seconds to realize she had licked it. It was a small touch with her tongue. She licked it again then touched it again. Licked the sides of my crack, touched it again then licked the base of my crack. Starting at the bottom and going all the way to the top, going over my anus as she did. She reversed it and licked down. I gasped and groaned as her wet tongue slipped over my puckered hole. God that felt so good. Finally, she clamped onto the whole anus with her mouth, sucking and chewing on it just like I do my wife. My body jerked. My head went up then down in ecstasy. She kept it up licking, chewing, and even sucking on it. After a while I could barely stand it was so good. Then I felt a second tongue on the upper reaches of my bottom. I thought it was my wife, but she said something I didn't quite catch so I knew it wasn't her.

I looked back after a few seconds of groaning and saw that it was Diane. My eyebrows went up but I decided not to say anything and just enjoy it. I watched them as much as I could from the angle my head was at. They kept to opposite sides of my butt. They took turns licking inside the crack and my anus. Diane was different, she had a softer touch then Su and I think a smaller tongue. She was the first to try to push her tongue inside me. I let out a sound that was almost a scream as she did.

She told me later that she hadn't licked anyone's anus before. After my wife told them about what I wanted, she had to decide rather to do it or not. She chose to do it obviously but did her husband a couple of times before the trip up to the mountains. Not only so she could practice but if she was going to do that, she was going to do her husband first. Which I thought was the way it should be. She mentioned that her husband didn't seem to be into it as much as I was but he liked it.

Their double assault on my butt was driving me crazy. Soon I thought I noticed a third tongue and I looked around again and saw that my wife had gotten into action. They started taking turns, only two tongues on my backside at a time and only one in my crack at a time. Their faces did get close to each other couple of times and once I wondered if they would kiss or some such but no. This would be exciting to watch except I wasn't sure if I wanted my wife to kiss another woman. That would look too strange. I think I would enjoy it if it were two other women but not my wife. It turned me on further to see their faces next to each other but I'm glad they stayed apart.

They just kept licking and my arousal grew and grew. During this time, they never once touched my shaft, not even my balls. After what seemed like a very long time, I started getting close. I was humping the air, nothing was there to hump into but I couldn't help it. Then I got very close and suddenly I was there, almost as if I skipped a stage but it didn't for I let out a groan then I could feel my sperm starting to run up my shaft. I screamed as my head was thrown back. Sue was licking the inside of my anus and I screamed again as my sperm blasted out of my shaft. I was humping like mad even though as I said nothing was around my shaft, I screamed a second time as a second blob shot out then a third time and a fourth. After the fifth blob was out, it felt like it started over again and I let out another moose call. Then it died down quickly and I was l left panting when it ended. I had a powerful climax without anyone touching my shaft. My wife was amazed by how good it had been.

She said, "If I had known you would react like that I would have done you that way long time ago. But don't move your surprise isn't over."

I was amazed, that had been not only good but something I had wanted do for a long time. Seconds later the licking started again and they licked, chewed and sucked all over my butt and my anus. I wasn't able to see it of course but when it was finally done, I would have been surprised if my buttocks were covered with hickeys. This time they did lick my balls. Just that, they still left my shaft alone. One would lick and chew on my butt hole and one other would lick the back of my balls. Euphoria started building again and it was even better then the first time.

After a while, though my knees began to give out and I flipped on my back. They lifted my legs up and continued licking my anus. Now they took turns licking from my brown hole to half way up my ball sac. A few seconds after assuming this position, I realized I was laying in something wet, and slimy. Obviously, it was my own cum which was cold by this time. I decided I wanted them to continue more then I wanted to move off of my stuff.

They did until I had a second climax. This one I shot into my wife's mouth. Just before I came, she placed her mouth over the head of my shaft. She didn't suck or lick just let it sit in her mouth the few seconds it took for me to reach my climax. I rested a bit then they started over again. This time they licked my balls. That is two of them licked while the third woman kept licking my butt hole. In no time, I was going crazy with moans. Now and then one of them would lick all the way up my shaft with one long lick.

I couldn't keep my lower half still. It was just too much. This time they teased me by letting get to the edge then stopping for a few seconds. They did that four times. Finally, they one of them pushed two fingers up my anus all the way in with one jam. I don't think it was my wife since her fingers aren't that long. Maybe it was Su getting back at me some but I enjoyed which I expressed with a scream of pleasure a few seconds later I came shooting my man stuff all over my stomach and chest. I was surprised by how much there was since it was my third one. They came by and kissed me as I rested.

Just before Su's lips touched mine, I looked into her eyes and said, "Thank you."

She nodded and I think she knew I meant that for more then just the licking. I wanted to return the favor by licking each of them to a climax but Su and the other said they had to get home to their hubbies. However, they said they enjoyed it and were glad we each got to experience our favorite fantasy. Diane especially said that she appreciated me fulfilling her M/S fantasy.

After they were gone, I did lick my wife to a climax. One of the better one I have ever given her. She was screaming by the time I was three fourths of the way done. Of course, I teased her too keeping it going for another few minutes. Then we talked.

"We wives have been talking it over and after the fantasy fulfillment we decided to cut down even further the times we will get together for swapping."

"I hope it wasn't because of my goof," I said with sincerity.

"It was partly."

"Don't stop..." I started to say, but she held up her hand.

"As I said it that was only a part of the reason. We all have had moments of jealousy and now that we all have had our sexual dreams fulfilled, we think we can cut it down. It was good, I enjoyed almost ever minute of what you did for me with that gangbang. Toward the end, it was getting to be almost a pain and I was sore in each hole for a couple of days but I'm glad it happened not that I would want to do it again. It's one of those events that best done once. Nevertheless, as I said we talked it over and we are satisfied with our husbands. Once or twice a year for a special event would be good to help us remember what we have back home but not all the time."

"Do we men get any say in it?"

She smiled and said, "Of course and if you want to stay out of the doghouse you will go along with what we have decided."

I bristled at that but she smiled again and said, "I'm just kidding. Su's hubby and her have already spoke about it and according to her, he feels the same. Allen may feel the same from what I have heard him say at times."

She looked at me expectantly and I got the hint she wanted me to say something, "I have mixed feelings right now. I don't want you to take this wrong, but I loved fucking Su's breasts and even though you have a cuter butt, I liked the way hers felt when I was inside it. And I would like to have sex with Diane without the Dominating stuff and have her butt again. But I can see your point. I was jealous of you and Allen almost to the point where I thought about leaving; however that was when I thought you lied to me so you could have him."

I sighed then said, "I would not mind everything returning to the way it was all this sex complicates things. Not only between you and me but all of us."

She nodded in agreement, and I said, "My conscience still twitches now and then too so I vote to cut back even more."

She smiled that wonderful smile and said, "Good, I think we are all in agreement"

Which it turns out we were.

Later that night, when we had said good night to the kids we were in our room and she grabbed hold of my shaft and said, "Don't worry about never seeing Su's butt again her husband feels the same about mine she says. Perhaps some day, I may just let him back in again but only when you know about it and you are in agreement about it."

I nodded and then we made love as only people in love can do, falling asleep in each other's arms.

That's it for that adventure; I'm not sure if we will have any more but if so, I maybe back to describe them to you. Good night.

The end

end Notes: hoped you liked it and I would appreciate comments. How did I do with the kinky stuff and how did you like the way it ended?

12