Shock Tactics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
640 Followers

'...And panties' adds Trudy, '...and hold-ups ...and a cute little bra? She fondles the lace on my dress.

'...YES! All of those!" I cry, standing up quickly. 'I'm a MAN! Not a WOMAN! And I don't want to pretend to be one girl!'

Trudy looks disappointed. 'But David, honey, what are you afraid of? She took my hand and pulls me back down to the couch.

'Are you afraid that you may start to enjoy being a pretty lady? Worried that all the ladies won't like you as a girl?'

She was close to the truth but I couldn't say that. 'No,' I scoff 'don't be stupid' her hand was now on my bare knee.

She laughs and insists that I behave like a young lady, teaching me things like smoothing my skirts under me when I sit, walking, curtseying, and she even made me speak in a high, girlish tone. Needless to say after a while I get accustomed to balancing in the heels and wearing the dress and with minutes to spare she suggests we both wear our large raincoats so no one could see what we're wearing underneath. Good idea I thought while I put HER knee-length coat on she disappears into the bedroom. She's gone for ages.

'What's keeping you,' I cry impatiently.

'Coming, Honey' she calls and when she did reappear she wore my raincoat fastened to the neck. It was almost impossible to see what she was wearing but I felt reassured when I saw my pinstriped trousers and black brogues on her feet. Of course there was no mistaking my legs wrapped in hold-ups adorned with a angle chain and squeezed into 4" heels. As we left the flat she picks up a small holdall which I assume had our change of clothes.

I tip-tap my way down the stairs knowing that I look very sexy. The thought kept my body racing at fever pitch. I was still sexually excited from our antics on the bed and just hoped that my cock would soon settle down. Relieved I wore her coat.

See Chapter 2 - Trick discovered

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
640 Followers
12