All Comments on 'Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 03 Ch. 02'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jerin51jerin51over 9 years ago
A bit confused!

I really love Your Story but I have some problems with the different fighting scenes, as I am not clear who is who and fighting who at a given time.

If I understand this correctly we have 3 groups:

The General = The Organization + (Emperor) = Pirates, are of human origin but have slaves?

The Sholans - is OK

The Humans - do not know of the Organization and

The Enemy = Reptilians and they were the ones fighting against the Organization, is this correct?

Sorry, but thanks for explanation. I hope for the next chapter very soon. I do very much enjoy Your other Stories as well and wait for the next chapters as well. Keep up the good work.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

kind of the same here jerin. the bad humans are the organization,the kitten are the sholan and good guys,the whatever just attacked the bad humans.i was wondering what happened to the pirates that were fake hung?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
at jerin51

The way I understand it is that the ones that where attacking the base are from an unidentified Alien race that has been attacking the Sholan. And the people at that base where from the syndicate / organization and they are separate from the Human governments. I think they are trying to take over the government's of Earth for money and power. MECHMANAS@GMAIL

maxd01maxd01over 9 years agoAuthor
I might need to clean the story up I guess

Long and short:

Sholan's - Felines who are good guys and were attacked by the Others as they call them.

Others - Unnamed (for the moment) species who attacked the Sholans and went on a rampage and killed everyone on the ship (Reason to eventually be given). They also attacked one of the Organizations bases.

Organization - Secret society aimed at unifying earth under their organization (hence the name Organization). They are using the pirates to instill fear and destablize the governments so they can take over.

Everyone else - parts of the Earth military, Sholan Alien Relations, and such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous