All Comments on 'Sholan Alliance Ch. 03'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazmuntazmunalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

I'm really liking the story so far. Please keep writing. You definately have talent for this.

rissa200204rissa200204almost 10 years ago
like this story too

the story is well done, now and again minor grammar flaws but very rare.. keep this one going pls

drmrbludrmrblualmost 10 years ago
good story

Ditto on the other comments about your talents and the story line. Thank you for allowing us to share the ride and do please continue.

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 10 years ago
love it

I love this story. Alien/human stories are one of my favorite genres. I love to read that an alien neds helps with fighting a battle and they team up with a human an in th process hey copulate and a new race is bon between the two and forms a bridge for the races to form an alliance.

maxd01maxd01almost 10 years agoAuthor
Facepalm

I somehow managed to screw up the chapters. I have submitted a change request to put the chapters in the correct order. Sorry all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this story

It is a litle diferent from your other sturies , but just from the space. It is a good story , with almoust visual efects , and Bill is so funny guy when he starts to give headaches but also you almoust can feel he is a warrior too like Jim from < The World of Rannicke > . Thank you for the wonderfull stories .

firerose78firerose78almost 10 years ago
I am a fan

I have really enjoyed reading your stories. They are really entertaining. You sence of humor is great and you express it well in you characters. I like that you do not make all of you characters in to Mr and miss universe in looks and appenditures lol.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago
Still having fun

It's a bit difficult at times with the timing, as mentioned, but overall a very fun read.

Jason

maxd01maxd01over 9 years agoAuthor
@ JasonRTaylor

I don't know if you received the e-mail I sent you but if you did check out the stories on the other link. Anything marked complete on that site has been edited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous