All Comments on 'Sholan Alliance Ch. 04'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
out of order?

at first i was confused a little in 3 but now i see it seems to be out of order. I love this series and wished it was a full novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
order of chapters

This is a good series so far but chapters three and four should be swapped around as chapter three is when they reached the sholan main ship after fixing his ship and chapter four is where they are still fixing his ship. Other than that I would like lots more chapters to read. Keep up the great stories.

maxd01maxd01almost 10 years agoAuthor
Facepalm...

I am not sure how I managed it but I did get three and four mixed up. I have submitted a url change for the two chapters and thank to drmrblu for shooting me an e-mail about the confusion. I must have been tired when I submitted them. Gotta love the drugs for withdrawl symptoms... For those who care I am at the VA for treatment for hitting the bottle to much (fifth a day). It feels good to be here but it has also given me time to knock out a number of stories.

This actually started as a nanowrimo.org but I wasn't able to finish it because I brainlocked and was working on both my World of Ranicke and the Silver moon series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Chapters

I do believe that you have chapter four where chapter three should be and three where chpt four is supposed to be.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago
very enjoyable

Continues to be a solid story and plot, but most of all a fun read.

Jason

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous