Shona's Summer Holiday Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhh, yyyeesssssss!!!" Nina groaned as she climaxed, her hot juices flooding our of her tunnel into Shona's mouth. Shona squeezed Nina's cheeks, holding her cunt hard to her mouth, licking and sucking all the sweet juices she could. She looked up at Nina, watching her face glow.

Slowly, Shona crawled up beside Nina, kissing her trembling body all over. Nina ran her fingers through Shona's hair, pulling her head to her chest. Shona rested her head on Nina's soft breasts, her hands caressing her wet body. The two women lay there for a while, basking in the afterglow of their love. Shona ran her hands over Nina's body tenderly, wanting to remember every inch of her.

"I am going to miss you, Nina," Shona said softly.

"I am going to miss you, too," Nina answered, caressing her head as she stroked her hair.

After a few minutes, Shona said, "Its too nice a day to be inside. Let's go and lie by the pool. I want to enjoy this warm weather before going home." Shona got Nina one of Jane's swim suits. At the pool, they put lotion on each other, teasing and groping each other as they let their hands slide over the other.

Up in the attic next door, Jeremy, Jane and Geoff's 18 year old neighbour's son, could not believe his luck. He trained his binoculars to the pool area, watching these two women fondle each other. He rubbed his cock through his shorts, feeling it grow hard. His heart sank when they finished with the lotion, then lay in the chaises, only talking to each other. Jeremy decided to wait to see if anything else would happen.

About fifteen minutes into sunning, Shona decided that she wanted a full tan, something not seen back home too often. She unhooked her top, letting it fall to the ground, then lifted her bum, slipping her bottom off. Nina watched her, amazed at her confidence. Even though she thought that no one was looking, she would never have had the courage to do that on her own. Shona looked at Nina and nodded with an encouraging smile. Nina answered with a smile of her own. She stripped out of the suit, letting the heat of the sun warm her body.

Jeremy quickly focused his glasses. He had several girlie magazines, but they were nothing compared to these women. Both of them could easily be in any of his magazines, including Playboy or Penthouse. He watched them lying on their backs, their tits jutting upward. His hand stroked his hard cock, imagining it slipping into their trimmed pussies. He felt himself about to cum but he wanted to wait, to see if Mrs. Jones would join them.

He slowly rubbed his cock, keeping his excitement just below climaxing as he watched the two women lying naked by the pool. Jeremy didn't have to wait too much longer. Ten minutes later, he saw Mrs. Jones walking through the door towards the pool. Jane sat next to her friends as they talked for several minutes. Jeremy's mind began imagining all sorts of things that might occur but nothing was as sensual as what was about to happen.

"Looks like you two have had a fun day," Jane said coyly to Nina and Shona. The two women giggled, looking at each other. "I hope I haven't missed all the fun," Jane pouted. Shona sat up, smiling at Jane, the water on her breasts glistening in the sun. Jane leaned forward, kissing and nibbling on Shona's neck, her hands cupping her wet breasts. Nina turned onto her side to watch the two women she had come to love, her hand sliding slowly to the damp area between her legs. Jeremy watched Mrs. Jones fondling her friend's large tits, squeezing and pulling on the dark, erect nipples. Shona's moaning was having a definite effect on Nina. She slipped her fingers into her pussy, sliding them slowly in and out, making her wetter and wetter. Jane slid her tongue down her friend's neck, tasting the salty sweat on her breasts. Shona let out a small squeal when Jane bit on her hard nipple, taking it into her warm mouth.

Jeremy could not believe what he was seeing. Here were these three women, who could easily grace the pages of any magazine putting on a show just for him. He stroked his youthful cock, feeling it become harder than ever before. His only concern was cumming too soon, before his neighbours could finish their intense sexual activities. He had wanked to Mrs. Jones many times while she was lying out by the pool, wearing some skimpy bikini. He often dreamed of feeling her large tits, sucking on the dark nipples as he had seen her husband do a few times. But here she was about to be with two other women; two women, just as sexy and as hot as she was. He settled down and made himself comfortable to watch the show.

"Ooohhh God, Jane," Shona moaned, her nipples deep in Jane's mouth. Nina was on the other chaise, fingering her wet pussy, her other hand caressing her breast. She bit her lower lip as she watched Jane slide her tongue down Shona's belly. Shona spread her legs, giving Jane free access to her mound. Nina watched Jane intensely, wanting to learn how to satisfy a woman completely. She knew that Jane would make Shona cum harder than she could, but she wasn't jealous or upset by it. She just knew that Jane was more experienced and that Jane knew Shona better and knew what Shona liked.

Jane pushed Shona's legs up, burying her face between her thighs. Shona moaned loudly as Jane spread her lips, letting her suck on her swollen clit. "Oooohhhh God, Jane... yyeeessss," she moaned, "suck on my clit!!!!" Shona screamed, her hands holding Jane's head tight to her cunt. She stretched her arm out to Nina. Nina took Shona's hand, feeling the intensity of the impending orgasm. "Oooohhh ffuuuucckkkk, Jane... you always knew what I liked," Shona moaned, biting her bottom lip as Jane worked on her clit, sucking and biting the little bulb.

Shona began bucking her hips wildly, trying to fuck Jane's probing tongue, her belly tightening as her orgasm grew inside her. Nina did feel a little bad, knowing that Jane was taking Shona somewhere she had never taken her. Shona pulled Nina to her, kissing her as her orgasm reached its climax. Shona pushed Nina's face into her breasts as her body convulsed and jerked, cumming hard in Jane's mouth. Nina sucked on Shona's nipples, adding to her immense pleasure. Jane sucked on her lips, tasting her sweet juices, plunging her tongue and fingers deep into Shona's wet cunt. Shona moaned with pleasure as the orgasm began to subside, her body sinking into the chaise.

"Jane, Jane," Shona smiled, "You always were the best. You have to catch up with us!" she said, smiling at Nina, "You just stand there, love. Come on, Nina."

Jane felt four hands taking her body. She closed her eyes, letting them have their way with her. One set of hands worked on her top, unhooking the eyelets to her top while the other pair of hands slid up and down her legs. Jane just stood there, being swept away by the feeling. She felt her top being opened, freeing her breasts from their confinement. The heat of the sun felt good on her bare flesh, the hands toying with her hard nipples. Her hips began to squirm when the other hands slid up her thighs, rubbing against her knickers. Jane bit her lower lip, trying not to move or open her eyes. A pair of firm breasts pressed against Jane's back, their hands groping her breasts. Other hands loosened her leather skirt, letting it fall to the ground. Jane lifted her arms, allowing the unseen hands pull her top off, leaving her standing there in only a pair of high cut knickers.

Jane felt her juices begin oozing from her pussy, her body trembled with anticipation. A tongue slid up the front of her thighs, sending a tingling sensation throughout her body. "Ohhhh gggggdddddd, y'all are killing me," Jane moaned, a little of her Southernness slipping out. Shona and Nina, both giggled at the word said with an English accent.

Jane spread her legs to steady herself and to let the tongue find her pussy more easily. The tongue flicked up and down her lips through her knickers, soaking them with her juices. She felt the hands grabbing at the tops of the knickers, pulling them off her shapely legs. Jane grabbed the head of her lover, pulling it to her mound, the tongue digging deep into her wet pussy. Another mouth was kissing and biting the back of her neck, sending chills down her spine. The hands groped and kneaded her tits, working the nipples between its fingers.

Jeremy watched, not believing what he was seeing. His fantasy woman was being made love to by two other women. He stroked his cock, bringing it near the point of no return, then released it, letting himself calm down, wanting this moment last. Her friend from home was rubbing her tits against Mrs. Jones' back, her hands squeezing her tits while the baby-sitter was eating her pussy. Jeremy wanted to be there with them, his cock deep in someone's mouth or pussy. His cock grew harder and thicker than it had ever before. He felt his cum bubbling up inside him, ready to explode through his cock. He tried to hold back longer, but couldn't. When he saw the baby-sitter grabbing Mrs. Jones's arse, pulling her pussy hard to her mouth, he lost all control. Jeremy came hard, his cum flying out, smashing against the wall of the attic. He moaned loudly, stroking his cock back and forth, faster and faster, until he had spent his entire load. He fell back into his makeshift chair, trying to catch his breath, his heart racing against his chest. After a few moments, he picked up his binoculars and settled back to watch the rest of the show.

Jane felt her body trembling, shaking as her orgasm grew and grew. The tongue plunged in and out of her tunnel, the fingers rubbing against her clit. Other hands were groping her firm breasts, pulling at her sensitive nipples. She was ready to explode. "OOoohhhhhh gggdddddddd... eat me, eat my wet cunt hard!!!" she groaned, not wanting to be too loud outside. The high fences kept others from watching, but not hearing... or so she thought.

Jane grabbed the head of her tormentor, holding it hard against her mound, the mouth sucking on her clit, fingers digging at her cunt and squeezing her bum. "Ooooohhhh yyeesssssss," she screamed, her body tensing, then shaking violently as her juices flooded the mouth of her lover. The mouth licked and sucked her cunt, her lips, her thighs, taking in all the wetness they could. Finally Jane looked down, expecting to see Shona eating her. Instead she was surprised to see Nina, her tongue lapping at her cum, sucking on her lips. Jane fell to her knees, taking Nina's head into her hands, kissing her deeply on the lips, tasting her own nectar.

"Ooohh Nina, that was wonderful. I thought you were Shona," Jane said, smiling. Nina grinned broadly, relishing the compliment that Jane had just paid her then lowered her head, blushing. Nina felt better about her love making skills, knowing that she was so inexperienced compared to her two lovers. Jane's body was still trembling, shaking from the climax she had just had. She lay on the soft, warm grass, running her fingers through Nina's long hair. Shona sat on her, straddling her hips, rocking her pussy against Jane's mound. Jane slipped her fingers into Shona, letting her ride them like a cock. Shona rocked back and forth, faster and faster, fucking Jane's fingers. Nina kneeled in front of Shona, her legs straddling Jane, rubbing her pussy on Jane's large, firm tits. She leaned to Shona, kissing her passionately as Shona fucked Jane's fingers.

"Oooohhhh fffuuuccckkkk," Shona moaned as she came once more, her juices running down Jane's hand and onto her mound and belly. Shona quivered as her climax burst forth, her body going back and forth between rigidity and limpness. Finally the three women fell into each others' arms, kissing and caressing each other tenderly. They lay there in silence, not wanting to break the moment. A few minutes later, the sun began to dip behind the tall trees, cooling the air. They laughed as they held each other closer, trying to keep warm.

Finally, Jane said, "We need to clean up for tonight." It was already mid afternoon. Shona could not believe that it was that early in the day... so much had already happened. "Let's get into the Jacuzzi and clean up," Jane said, smiling.

Fifteen minutes was about all they could take. The heat from the water made all three of them weak and tired, ready for a nap.

"Geoff is cooking tonight, dinner will be ready at about eight. I'm going to take a nap so I can be ready for tonight," Jane giggled, stepping out of the tub. The water ran down her body, dripping off her hard nipples. Shona looked at her friend and suddenly remembered that she was about to leave for home tomorrow. Shona looked at Nina who was smiling, also looking at Jane. Shona knew that she was going to miss Nina, too, maybe as much as she would Jane. Jane turned back to her two friends, "Tonight is going to be very special. Get your rest." Jane giggled then ran off to the warm house.

Shona turned to Nina, her smile now gone, "I'm going to miss you, Nina."

"I already miss you, Shona," Nina replied. The two friends and lovers embraced, kissing each other deeply, sharing the past two weeks in that kiss.

"Let's get some sleep before tonight," Shona said, smiling, giddy like a child before Christmas.

Geoff walked through the door a few hours later, his arms full of grocery bags, Leah stumbling behind him. He noticed that the house was dark and quiet. After setting Leah in her pen and putting away all the food, Geoff walked around the house, noticing a pile of clothes on the floor and another pile by the pool. He smiled, knowing that Shona had probably had a full day of sex and lust. Looking in the guest room, Geoff saw the three girls asleep on the bed. Geoff decided to let them rest while he showered, then worked on dinner.

After showering, Geoff went into the kitchen to begin fixing their meal. He had planned appetisers then lamb chops, asparagus with hollandaise sauce and a chocolate cheesecake for dessert. He would make everything himself, except the cheesecake.

When he was about halfway through preparing everything, he heard something behind him. Turning, he saw Nina standing at the doorway, holding Leah. Nina was wearing her T-shirt and knickers. The T-shirt barely reached the top of her knickers, Geoff noticed.

"Need any help, Geoff?" Nina asked, smiling. Geoff looked at the young woman, seeing her in her underwear for the first time. Nina had always been shy and covered herself whenever Geoff, or even Jane for that matter, was around. "What are you making?"

"I am just about finished with the sauce and marinating the lamb," Geoff replied. Nina walked up behind him, leaning against his back to see. Geoff felt her large, firm breasts pressing against his shoulder.

"Mmmmmmm, that looks wonderful," Nina said softly, still leaning against his back. If Geoff didn't know any better, he would have sworn that Nina was flirting with him. He felt a rush through his loins, his cock becoming hard, thinking about the night that was about to unfurl.

"You could help me," Geoff said, "could you get me the serving plates, please?" he asked. Nina went to the cupboard and reached up to get some plates down. Geoff watched as she reached up, her T-shirt rising, showing some of her flat tummy. He looked at her bum, her bikini bottom knickers barely covering her. Nina knew that Geoff was watching her, but this time she liked it. She wanted him to want her. Nina had decided that tonight would be the night that she would be with Geoff, if even for a little time. She knew that Geoff would be mostly with Shona and Jane, and that she herself would be mostly with Shona, since it was her last night here. But tonight, Nina wanted to feel Geoff inside her.

Talking with Shona earlier in the day had made her wonder about him. She had been with only a couple of guys before and they were not experiences that she treasured. They were young, rough and clumsy. Just being with Shona and Jane had shown Nina how love and sex could be... now she wanted to take it one step further. Thinking about Geoff looking at her had made her large nipples hard, they poked through her thin shirt. That WAS a little embarrassing, but she kept her cool and helped Geoff with the rest of dinner.

Half an hour later, Jane and Shona stumbled into he kitchen, rubbing their eyes. Jane walked over to her husband, giving him a big hug. Geoff kissed his young wife, feeling her warmth and love. "Why don't y'all go shower and get ready for tonight? Appetisers at 7:30, dinner around 8-ish," Geoff said.

"That sounds wonderful, Geoff," Jane said. The three women went to separate bathrooms to get ready for the evening.

After showering, the three women met in Jane's room. "Now, what shall we wear tonight?" Jane asked. Nina had always loved trying on Jane's clothes. Jane had a terrific body and loved to show it off, especially for her husband. She had a closet full of body hugging dresses and suits that showed off her sexy body. Nina always felt very naughty whenever Jane let her wear some of her clothes.

"What about a pyjama party?" Shona said, giggling. Jane's eyes lit up.

"Yes... that would be fun, just like in school!" Jane answered, remembering the times at the boarding school when Jane, Shona and some of their other girlfriends would spend the night together in one of the dorm rooms, discovering each others' bodies. Jane and Shona looked at each other, smiling knowingly, remembering all the fun times they had together in high school. "You two go through those bottom two drawers and find something while I get through getting ready." she said.

Jane went into the bathroom to finish her hair, leaving Nina and Shona to find something for themselves.

"Ooohhhhh mmyyyyy!!" Nina said, looking at all the negligees, nighties and corsets in the drawers.

"Jane always loved sexy things," Shona said, looking for something special.

"I think I might wear something different," Nina said coyly, looking at the bustiers.

Finally, a little after seven, the three women walked down the stairs.

Geoff walked into the lounge, freezing in his steps. All he could do was to stare at the three goddesses standing before him. The girls laughed and giggled. "Men are all the same," Jane said, "put something sexy on and they are putty in our hands." Geoff laughed, agreeing with his wife. He wasn't about to say anything different and possibly get her mad at him. Shona wore a sheer brown chemise, while Jane wore a blue silk nightie and Nina a red bustier, her breasts barely held in by the material.

Geoff followed the girls into the lounge, having a difficult time deciding which one to look at. He set the appetisers on the coffee table. Everyone ate and drank, talking and laughing. Jane and Shona told some of their wilder stories, shocking Nina with their exploits.

At dinner, Nina offered to help Geoff serve everyone. On more than one occasion, Nina brushed against Geoff, letting her breasts press against his back or arm.

"That looks great on you, Nina," Geoff said in the kitchen. He looked into her eyes, seeing the youthful desire sparkling in them.

"I felt pretty naked at first, but after a while, y'all make me feel so comfortable that I don't notice it. Instead of feeling naked, I now feel sexy and naughty... excited!" Nina said, smiling at Geoff.

Geoff placed his hands on her hips, leaning to kiss her gently on her lips. Nina felt a rush of electricity racing through her body when their lips touched. Geoff smiled at her, getting the rest of the food. At dinner, the conversation and wine flowed.

"Let's not get too full," Jane said, looking at Geoff. On more than one occasion, Geoff had eaten too much and had fallen asleep straight after getting home. Geoff smiled, making sure that he wouldn't this night.

Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers