Shona's Summer Holiday Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGOOOOODDDDDDDDD," Shona screamed, her rectum stretched as never before. "Fuck my arse, Geoff... fuck it hard!!!!!" Geoff grabbed her hips, pulling her onto him, plunging his cock deep into her back passage. Jane sucked on Shona's clit, fingering her sopping wet cunt while Nina held her head hard against her own wet cunt.

Shona was going mad with ecstasy; all of her holes filled by people she loved. Her hips rocked back and forth, pressing Geoff's thrusting cock deeper into her bowels. She felt him grow harder and thicker inside her, filling her completely.

Nina watched wide-eyed, seeing more tonight than she ever imagined. She watched as her lover, Shona, was being fucked in the arse by her friend's husband, someone who had just fucked her tight cunt. A year ago, something like this would have disgusted her, but now Nina was loving it. She loved the idea of everyone sharing their passion and love, of being one with everyone she cared for.

Geoff's pounding of her tight rear hole drove Shona's face hard into Nina, adding to both the women's pleasure. "OOOHHHH GGGOOODDDDDD... I"MMMMMMM CCCUUUUUMMMMIIINNNGGGG!" Shona screamed. Jane grabbed Shona's hips, pulling her hard against her mouth, driving her tongue deep into her quivering cunt. Geoff thrust hard again and again, his cock filling her tight arsehole, stretching her. Nina bucked her hips against her, fucking her mouth. It was too good to be true and too much to hold back. Shona erupted like a volcano, flooding Jane's mouth with her sweet nectar. Nina came at the same time, sensing Shona's climax. Shona came again and again, Geoff' cock still pounding in and out of her arse, his hips slamming against hers, driving her face into Nina's sweet cunt.

Shona felt Geoff's cock throbbing inside her, the head pressing against her walls. Jane rubbed Shona's clit, sending her even further over the edge, her juices squirting out all over Jane's beautiful, sweet face. Geoff could feel his climax coming, ready to explode.

"Cum on us, Geoff, spray us with your cum," Shona said, turning over onto her back as his cock slipped from her battered arsehole. Jane, Nina and Shona got together. Geoff stood in front of them, stroking his thick cock. Shona looked at it, having a hard time imagining the thick shaft deep inside her back passage.

"Give it to us, Geoff," Jane pleaded, opening her sexy mouth.

"Here it comes girls," Geoff said, stroking himself harder.

Suddenly the air was filled with his hot, white goo, hitting the women across their faces and tits. They giggled as they tried to catch his cum, opening and closing their mouths. Jane batted her eyes, keeping his cum from getting into her eyes. Geoff seemed to cum forever, covering their faces and tits with his warm cum.

The girls laughed, licking the cum from each others' faces and smearing it over their bodies. Geoff watched as their hands caressed each other, groping and kneading as their bodies glistened in the light.

Finally, his load spent, Geoff got down with them, all of them hugging, kissing and caressing each other. Their hearts were beating rapidly against their chests, their passions had never been higher. They lay on the floor for a long time, lost in the afterglow of their love. The room smelled of sex, filling their nostrils, heightening their sensuality.

A short while later, Geoff stood up. "It's getting late and Shona has to get up early tomorrow," he said sadly. A sad look overcame everyone, knowing that she was going to be gone tomorrow. Geoff decided to sleep alone, letting the others share their last night sleeping together. Jane kissed Geoff goodnight, loving him even more for being so good to her friend. The women got into bed and cuddled before falling asleep. Geoff cleaned up and decided to watch some TV before falling asleep.

The next morning, Geoff stood at the door, looking at the three beautiful women asleep on the bed, before waking Shona quietly, not disturbing the others. Shona carefully got out of bed, her naked body as sexy as ever.

"I'm going to shower and then we need to go," Geoff said softly. Shona smiled, "Mind if I join you?" she asked. Geoff returned the smile, walking into his bedroom and into the large shower. Shona followed him, her hands sliding over his back.

"I want to thank you again for such a wonderful holiday. I had a great time, especially last night" said Shona. "And thank you for being Jane's husband. I was afraid of whom she might end up with and I couldn't have asked for anyone nicer than you," Shona added tenderly.

Geoff smiled. "She is a wonderful girl," he said, "I love her very much."

Shona hugged Geoff, feeling the same sense of security that Jane did when he wrapped his arms around her. She felt his cock stir against her belly as she rubbed her tits against his chest the way Jane had told her he liked. Shona's pussy was too sore to be fucked after yesterday's activities so she slid onto her knees, the water cascading down her body. She grasped his cock, stroking it sensually, bringing it to life. Geoff moaned as she worked him into hardness.

Shona wrapped her firm tits around his shaft, sliding up and down his shaft. "Ooohhh Shona... you don't want to move in here, do you?" Geoff said playfully. Shona had thought about moving to the states, especially when Jane had written to her, telling her how happy she was here. Her family and friends and her job were waiting for her at home however so Shona just smiled as fucked him harder with her tits.

She parted her lips, taking his hard cock deep into her hot mouth, locking her lips tight around the thick shaft. Shona loved the feel of a thick cock in her mouth and Geoff had the perfect one. She bobbed her head up and down the hard rod, feeling the head rubbing against the back of her mouth. She reached between her legs, gently rubbing her clit as she sucked his thick cock.

Geoff began thrusting his hips. Shona loved it when a man fucked her mouth, it just added to the feeling. She sucked harder, rubbing the head against insides of her cheeks. She felt his cock throbbing in her mouth. She pressed her tongue on the underside, pressing the head harder against the top of her mouth.

Shona began frigging her cunt harder, bringing herself to a quick climax. Geoff was unable to hold back much longer. He grabbed her by her hair, fucking her mouth harder and faster. Shona loved having Geoff lose control, giving himself totally to her. Geoff came hard, filling her mouth with his cum. Shona savoured the taste, wanting to remember the flavour of his thick, hot cum when she was gone. She held his cum in her mouth for a few moments, then swallowed it all, looking up at Geoff, her green eyes flashing.

Geoff smiled lovingly, pulling her up to him. They embraced, caressing each other. After washing each others' bodies, they dried, dressed then left for the airport.

As Geoff was unloading the car, he turned to Shona, "Jane and I have a surprise for you. I had some airline miles that were about to expire. I took the liberty of upgrading your seat to first class," he said, holding a new itinerary in his hand.

Shona looked at the paper, then hugged Geoff. "Oh thank you, Geoff. That is so nice. You didn't have to do that."

"I know," Geoff said, "we just wanted to." Shona kissed Geoff again. Geoff told the porter where to take her bags.

"Give Jane and Nina my love, Geoff," she said sadly, her emotions taking over. A tear swelled in her eyes.

"I will," Geoff smiled. Shona kissed him goodbye, then walked away.

On the short, first leg of the flight to Atlanta, Shona realised how sad she was, almost crying. Just before landing, she regained her composure. An hour or so later, she was on her way home. She was thinking about settling into the large chair for a nap. The stewardess came up to her seat asking if she wanted a drink. Shona looked up, catching the young woman looking at her thighs, exposed when the slit on her dress fell away. Shona looked at the cute, young woman and smiled. "Maybe I won't take that nap quite yet," she thought to herself.