Shondra's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swirlguy
swirlguy
22 Followers

"Girl, don't worry, I got you. I'm gonna get you ready, and you're gonna look so fine! He's not even gonna notice me," Tanesha lied.

Tanesha handed her some clothes that she had picked up before coming over. "I got you these, that boy gonna love em."

The clothes she dressed Shondra in were very sexy. A purple top that fit snugly with a black belt that pushed her tits up making them look even bigger than they actually were and a pair of leopard print stretch pants with matching thong panties that really accentuated her large ass. Shondra seemed hesitant as she tried the new clothes on. The top made her tits look nice but it also hugged her belly and made it look big. From a side profile it seemed to Shondra that her gut stuck out as much as her booty.

"Are you sure?!" Shondra asked.

"Definetly girl!" Tanesha said with enthusiasm.

Tanseha styled her hair with hair spray so it stood out large and curly and fitted her head with a headband. She wore light pink lipstick, purple mascara, gold hoop earrings and a long gold chain that settled between her breasts. She had a pair of black heels that Damon had bought her, which she liked to use for special occasions. When she put them on, her ass stuck out even more. Just as she was checking out her completed ensemble in the closet mirror, the doorbell rang, and she knew it was Kyle. She went down stairs and opened the door.

Kyle

Kyle rang the doorbell and waited a minute before the door opened. Shondra was standing in the doorway looking absolutely stunning. He couldn't believe this was about to happen.

"Hey baby, you look nice"; Shondra greeted him with a deep kiss on the lips. His heart fluttered and his pants started to bulge. He loved the way she tasted and the way her large, full-set lips felt as they pressed up against his own thin lips. "Come on in, I want you to meet Tanesha."

Tanesha was standing in the living room with her hands on her hips and a big smile on her face. "Hey sexy white boy, I'm Tanesha." Kyle was in heaven. Two, hot, black queens; one he was going to get to fuck, and the other who was going to film the fucking. "Well someone's excited about tonight," Tanesha said, commenting on Kyle's bulging pants. "I can't wait to film that big, white dick fucking my friend!"

Kyle thought he was going to explode in his pants right there. The way this woman was talking, he couldn't believe his ears. He tried to play it cool.

"Tanesha, let the man relax, Fuck!" Shondra scolded,"He just got here! Let him at least have a drink and show you how to work the damn video camera!"

Tanesha pursed her lips into a scowl, but didn't say a word. Kyle ran through the instructions of filming, zooming, wide-frame, and close-up with Tanesha; as Shondra was making some drinks. It was a quick tutorial before Tanesha took the camera from Kyle and started filming him. Shondra then asked Kyle if he knew how to roll a blunt. He'd had plenty of experience smoking herb in his younger days, so he took her bag, and rolled up a nice fatty. The three of them passed around the weed and sipped on their drinks, all while Tanesha was filming them.

Kyle was feeling pretty damn good. Just last week he was jerking off to images of fat assed black girls on his computer and now he was getting stoned with two of the sexiest black women he'd ever been around. Shondra was sitting right up next to him on the couch, her right leg up against his left leg, talking to Tanesha, when Tanesha told Shondra to get up.

"Lemme get a shot of that booty girl," Tanesha said pointing the camera at Shondra.

Shondra got up off the couch and turned around so Tanesha could film her. She grabbed two, thick, handfuls of booty-flesh and lifted her cheeks.

"How's that look to you Kyle? Think you can handle all that ass?" Tanesha asked with a playful smile. "Get over there and play wit' it for a minute. You ain't never played with an ass like that before!"

Kyle stood up with excitement and walked over to Shondra. While Tanesha pointed the camera at him, he got on his knees and faced Shondras humongous leopard printed booty. He did his best to grab a cheek in each hand, and then started jiggling each one together. The leopard print started making waves in front of his face.

"Pull them pants down a lil bit girl, let this boy see what you got workin' under there," Tanesha told Shondra. "There you go, get that booty out of them pants."

As Shondra slowly slipped her pants down, Kyle became face to ass with the most gorgeous sight that he'd ever seen. Her leopard thong was fully swallowed between two large mounds of chocolate flesh. It was as if the bottom halve of the thong had been completely eaten by her ass cheeks. There was no sight of any material but the little triangle of leopard print held up by the thin strands that hugged her hips. Shondra stopped pulling down her pants at the bottom folds of her cheeks, and just let her ass sway right in Kyles face.

"What are you just gonna sit and stare?! Get your face between those beautiful black cakes white boy!" Tanesha directed.

Kyle did as he was told, spread her big chocolate cheeks and buried his face deep into her ass.

Shondra

Shondra gasped. I've needed this for so long. She could feel Kyle's hot breath on her pussy. He has his whole face shoved in there! Her pussy was on fire with excitement.

Tanesha directed Shondra to take off the rest of her pants and to get down on the floor with her ass shoved in the air. Shondra felt like such a slut, but it didn't matter, she was buzzed from the alcohol and that blunt, and she was going to do anything Tanesha told her to.

Shondra took off her heels and stepped out of her pants. Kyle came up behind her and grabbed her around her thick waist and kissed the side of her neck. She smiled and turned her head to the side so he could gently suck at it. She grabbed him behind the head as he nibbled and kissed her neck some more. He slowly lifted her top up and over her head so she was now standing in her bra and panties. Kyle, still kissing her on the neck reached around and grabbed two handfuls of her large tits. He whispered in her ear, "I'm going to worship you tonight my black queen. Get ready for the best night of your life." She could feel his rock hard cock pressing through his pants and into her ass, she grinded her big booty against his cock as he fondled her tits. Shondra let out a soft moan, "Mmmmm. I'm ready baby."

She grabbed a pillow off the couch and got down on the carpet on all fours. Laying her head flat on the pillow, she stuck her ass up into the air. Kyle was behind her on his knees. He ran his finger under the strip of cloth that was buried between her cheeks and pulled it out and to the side. Her bare, hairy pussy was now exposed. Kyle slowly spread her butt cheeks apart and put his mouth down to her hot and juicy cunt. He inhaled her steamy scent, deeply, which sent a shudder through Shondras body. Her pussy was now dripping with anticipation. Kyle was slowly teasing her pussy with his mouth, getting just close enough so Shondra could feel his warm breath and the light touch of his lips, then backing off just slightly. He did this for a few more times when Shondra started rolling her hips to get her waiting pussy closer to his face. Kyle stuck out his tongue and let Shondra roll her pussy into his face. His tongue easily slid between her wet pussy lips. "Oh baby, that's it, right there, right there," Shondra was beside herself in pleasure. Kyle buried his face in Shondras backside licking and sucking Shondras wet pussy lips. At that point she remembered the white bitch fucking Damon and how he seemed to love her filthy mouth. Well, if that bitch can talk dirty, so can I.

"Mmmmmm, yeah baby, eat mamas pussy, you eat it, don't stop, right there, that's right baby, you like mamas chocolate pussy don't you? I know you do, this pussy like you too. How's it taste baby?

Kyle stopped licking just long enough to respond back. "Oh baby, this is the best pussy I've ever tasted, I love the way you taste, you taste sweet as chocolate pie. I can eat this pussy all night long. I don't ever wanna stop eatin' this pussy." And just like that he spread her ass and buried his tongue back into her waiting pussy.

Kyle was having a hard time holding Shondras ass cheeks apart and pleasuring her at the same time, so Shondra gave him some help. She took both her hands, reached behind her, and pulled her panties down to her knees; she then grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and spread her butt so Kyle could get to her pussy easier.

Kyle

Now that Shondra was holding her ass apart, Kyle could focus on pleasing Shondras eager pussy. He loved the way Shondra smelled. She had a naturally musky scent that he hadn't smelled on any other woman. It was strong, but intoxicating. Coarse black hair covered her entire pussy and was saturated with a white mixture of Shondras own juices and Kyles spit. With his tongue all the way up Shondras pussy, the tip of Kyle's nose rested against Shondra butthole. He stopped licking for a second, buried his nose a little bit deeper, and inhaled vigorously. A powerful aroma entered his nostrils; even Shondras asshole smelt good to Kyle.

"I love the way your ass smells baby! I'm so fucking hard right now! I love the way my nose feels buried against that asshole of yours baby. Push it back against my face!" Kyle was in a fever.

Shondra

Shondra couldn't believe what she was hearing. Did I actually just hear this white boy say he LOVED the way my ass smelled? Shondra felt more turned on at this point than she'd ever felt her entire life. She'd never had a man treat her like this white one was treating her. She pushed her ass back against Kyle's face at his command as he inhaled deeply again, pushing his nose right against her asshole.

Shondra spread her big butt cheeks wider, giving Kyle maximum access to sniff her ass.

"You like that ass, huh baby? You like the way it smells? Put your nose deep in that ass baby! Yeah, just like that, smell mama's ass! You like that? Sniff it good baby!" Shondra was exhilarated by everything that was happening. The way she was talking to Kyle, the way Kyle was eating her pussy and sniffing her ass, and the way Tanesha was filming it all.

Tanesha

Damn! This shit is hot! Its like they've forgotten all about me. My girl getting' nasty wit it. She really likin' this white-boy, Tanesha was still filming but her panties were soaked. She'd never watched two people go at it in person before and it was really turning her on.

Kyle

Kyles cock was rock hard. As Shondra spread her butt for him, he noticed how the skin inside her ass cheeks was an actual darker shade of brown than the rest of her body. He took some saliva and spit it all over her pussy and ass, then used his tongue and licked his own spit from her hairy black pussy, savoring the juices that coated his lips and tongue, and then he buried it back up Shondras pussy as far as it would go. With his tongue all the way up in her wet pussy, a bit of air escaped from it that sounded something like a fart. This turned Kyle on even more and he tried to push his tongue deeper into her pussy. As he was pulling his tongue out, another, louder, pussy fart vibrated his tongue. Shondra moaned and Kyle buried his tongue forcefully back into Shondra hairy snatch. She was now bucking her ass forcefully back into Kyles head trying to get every inch of his tongue deeper into her pussy, each time he'd pull his tongue out, her pussy would fart. Taking a breath, Kyle removed his tongue, letting her pussy release a big wet fart right in his face before he lapped the creamy white juices from the outside of her hairy, thick, dark black pussy lips. He moved his tongue along the outer folds of her pussy, licking up all the white pussy cream he could. He enjoyed the way his tongue felt as it rubbed against the coarse hair of her pussy and the excitement he got as his tongue travelled from her steamy box, along the small piece of skin above her pussy and finally coming right against her beautiful dark chocolate butthole.

Shondra shuddered as Kyle flicked his tongue against her willing asshole.

"Yes, baby, right there. I want your tongue there," Shondra moaned, her pussy letting out another loud pleasure fart.

Kyle wasn't about to move his tongue. He was going to eat Shondras gorgeous black asshole all night. But he teased it a bit, lightly touching the dark outer sphincter, before flattening out his tongue and covering her whole asshole with it, lapping up and down her chocolate butt crack like a dog.

Shondra was going crazy, moaning so loudly her neighbors were bound to hear. She lost control and let go of her ass, and her big brown butt cheeks closed around Kyle's face. He used it as an opportunity, grabbed each gigantic cheek and pressed them against his face, before spreading them open again and spitting a big wad of saliva directly on her asshole. The extra lubrication was necessary for what he was about to do next. With Shondras ass cheeks spread open, he looked down at her gorgeous brown asshole, and it seemed to be slowly opening for him, as if it knew what was coming. He took an extra breath and moved his face and tongue closer to Shondra's brown hole, watching his saliva drip down to her pussy. Pointing his tongue and spreading Shondras big cheeks apart, he slowly penetrated her ass. The extra saliva made it easier, but her anal walls still constricted around his tongue, trying to squeeze him out. After a moment, Shondra seemed to relax and her tight asshole began to open for him.

Shondra

Shondra was cumming again. The way this white man was tongue fucking her asshole had Shondra in ecstasy. She loved the way his face felt as it pushed against her ass, so with one arm, she reached back, found Kyles head, and pushed him hard against her ass. She was hoping he could still breath, because she didn't want to let him go. He didn't seem fazed, so she kept holding his head, and fucking his face with her booty. "Oh my lord honey, EAT THAT ASS, YES! DON'T STOP, DON'T EVER STOP EATIN' MY ASS BABY! I LOVE IT, I'M CUMMIN BABY, DON'T STOP I'M CUMMIN AGAIN!"

Tanesha

Tanesha had seen enough. She was so fucking horny; she set down the video camera so it was facing Kyle and Shondra. From this vantage point, the camera faced Shondra, head on, with her ass high in the air, and the only part of Kyle you could see was the top of his head buried in Shondras ass. Tanesha pulled off her panties, hiked up her skirt and started fingering her wet pussy. After fucking herself for a few minutes, she was determined to get in on the action. She sat down in front of Shondras face with her legs spread wide. Shondra looked up wide-eyed, but knew exactly what her friend wanted. Tanesha moved her pussy right under Shondras mouth so she didn't have to move, and lied back so she wouldn't obstruct the video camera. "Yeah bitch, eat that pussy, mmmmmmmm," Tanesha moaned.

Shondra

Shondra had fully given in to her carnal desires. She had never once thought she'd eat another woman's pussy, but the state that she was in, she eagerly took the chance when it was presented to her, and she liked the way her friend tasted. Tanesha kept her pubic hair quite long, and her curly bush was jet black against her coffee complexion. Tanesha spread her lips wide so Shondra could get her tongue deeper into her hot pink center. It was hard for Shondra to concentrate on Taneshas pussy while Kyle was eating her ass, but she was doing her best. She found her clit and was flicking it with her tongue making Tanesha moan in pleasure.

Kyle

Kyle's dick was already leaking out cum. He had tongue fucked Shondra's chocolate asshole for over 40 minutes, and now it was, easily taking his tongue all the way in. He stopped with the tongue pleasuring and spit into her crack, watching the saliva slide into her booty-hole. Kyle undid his pants and let out his 8 inch rock hard cock. With it standing straight out, he rubbed the head of his pale white dick against Shondras hairy dark pussy lips and with his other hand he grabbed a hold of her hips. Her pussy lips were practically separating by themselves, eagerly waiting for his cock, and with an unexpected roll of her hips, Shondras fat, juicy, black pussy swallowed all 8 inches of Kyles big white cock at once. Her entrance was silky-smooth with wetness, and Kyle buried his dick deep into her, pumping hard, each time his balls slapping against her pussy. In a short period of time, Kyle could feel his balls start constricting and before he knew it, he had unloaded thick gobs of hot cum deep into Shondras pussy. I just cummed all in this beautiful pussy and I don't even care if she's not on the pill! I wanna fill this pussy with nut all night!

When his dick stopped contracting he was amazed that it was still rock hard. It usually took him a little while to get it up again, but Shondra wasn't like other girls he'd fucked in the past. Kyle proceeded to fuck her slimy wet pussy, in and out, his hot cum mixing with her own pussy juice, each stroke causing a sloppy, juicy farting sound that he enjoyed. As he pulled out his cum covered dick, he spread open one of Shondras fat brown ass cheeks, and placed his thick white cock right in the middle; one fat white dick up against one fat black ass. He squeezed her brown ass cheeks together and slowly stroked his hard cock up and down, coating her ass crack with white goo. She seemed to know what was coming next, because she reached back, grabbed both cheeks and spread her butt wide, allowing Kyle to line up his cock with her asshole. He put the head of his thick, white cock right up to the opening of Shondras brown butthole, and slowly pushed. The gobs of white semen separated and allowed the head of Kyles cock to easily slide in. Kyle looked down and enjoyed the contrast he saw; his stiff white cock head buried in the opening of Shondras dark brown butthole. He let his dick head stay at the opening of her ass until he felt her walls start to relax. Her asshole had been loosened up by the long session of tongue fucking, but Kyles cock was thick, and he didn't want this experience to be painful for Shondra. As her anal walls relaxed, Shondra started to slowly swallow Kyles cock, little by little, deeper and deeper, into her ass.

Shondra

Shondra felt like she had to take a shit. She was glad Tanesha went back to filming and she didn't have to concentrate on pleasuring her, because she never imagined her first experience with anal sex would feel like this. Luckily for her, the feeling subsided and she started to enjoy this white mans dick inside her ass. He was large so she appreciated how gentle he was with her, slowly letting her relax until she was ready to take him deeper. As he slid his fat cock further and further into her booty-hole, she was thankful for all the extra lubrication he put back there, otherwise she thought this might be painful. The first time he came in her pussy, she was disappointed it happened so fast. The feeling of his hard dick sliding inside of her juicy pussy instantly made her cum, but she didn't want just one nut, she wanted multiple, and now she could feel another orgasm building. Shondra reached down between her legs and started rubbing her moist pussy. She could feel Kyle's dick was now all the way in her ass. He just kept it there, letting her ass muscles slowly constrict around his dick. After a few seconds Shondra wanted more. On her own, she started grinding back on Kyles dick, and this let Kyle know she was ready. He gripped her large hips as she kept her ass spread wide; and slowly pulled his cock out until the head of his hard dick was showing, then, slowly pumped his cock all the way back into her ass.

swirlguy
swirlguy
22 Followers