Shondra's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swirlguy
swirlguy
22 Followers

"Oh my god baby, that feels so good, fuck that ass, baby, FUCK. THAT. ASS! Don't stop fuckin that ass," Shondra moaned uncontrollably. With Shondras insistence Kyle increased his speed.

"That's right baby, get that ass! That's your ass now, so fuck it like you own it! Give me that big, white dick daddy, mama wants that dick, give mama that dick. Fuck me daddy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh god, I'm about to cum, don't stop, don't stop, YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!"

Kyle was now fucking Shondras ass at full speed, his cock like a piston, drilling at her asshole.

Kyle

"I love fucking your ass Shondra! This is the best ass I've ever fucked!" Kyle panted, fucking away.

"That's your ass baby, I want you to fuck it whenever you want," Shondra panted back.

Kyle was dripping with sweat, and so was Shondra. A loud, wet, SMACK sound was heard every time there bodies slammed together. Kyle rubbed the sweat into Shondras large brown butt cheeks, making them glisten, never stopping his assault on her ass. Kyle was now getting tired; he'd been fucking Shondras ass like a jackrabbit, well over 20 minutes and was amazed she was still taking it. He knew her ass had to be sore, but she kept demanding him to keep going, so he did; but now, he could feel his balls start to bubble and he knew he was about to blow his load.

"Oh fuck mama, I'm about to cum, that ass is so tight", Kyle uttered out of breath.

"Do it daddy, cum deep in my ass! I wanna feel that hot cum deep in my ass," Shonda insisted.

Kyle was holding her hips tight, slamming her ass, with each hard stroke, getting closer to orgasm. He fucked Shondras ass as hard as he could for a few seconds before digging his fingers into her thick, fleshy, hips and with one last stroke, unloading the biggest nut of his life deep into Shondras bowels. He let his dick finish contracting before slipping it from her wide-open ass. As he pulled out, his white load followed, dripping down the inside of Shondras leg; milky white against deep dark brown.

Kyle turned to Tanesha out of breath and said, "I hope you got all that on camera."

swirlguy
swirlguy
22 Followers