Shop 'Til You Drop

Story Info
A wife drives her husband wild on a routine shopping trip.
1.3k words
4.31
37.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It'll just be a half hour," Jill pleaded. "I just need to shop for a few things for the kids."

Half hour, my ass, thought Rob. After twelve years of marriage, he knew that there was no such thing as a quick half hour of shopping at the big box department store after getting dinner out for the night.

Moments seemed to turn into hours as they shuffled through clearance racks of kids' clothes. She grabbed a shirt here, and a pair of pants there.

"I think I'm all done here," she said. Thank God, Rob thought, that felt like half the day. "I just need to head over here to look at one more thing..."

Rob was deflated. He pushed the cart and followed her out of the kids' section, and over to lingerie. Fantastic, he thought: Bored, and now embarrassed. He hated even walking by the lingerie section, because it had a pretty predictable result – instant arousal. As long as he could remember, women's underwear had set off alarm bells throughout his body. Jill had learned over the years that throwing on a bra or panties that were just even the littlest bit sexy was a sure way to flip his switch.

So Rob was a little nervous as they went into the aisle. Jill picked up a pack of panties, and he pretended to be busy on his phone, hoping the whole time that he wouldn't notice anything, and that his erection could somehow be kept to a minimum.

"Hey, honey," she asked.

"Yeah," Rob said, without looking up.

"How do you think you'd like to feel up my pussy in these?" she quietly asked.

"What?" he asked, startled, and looked up at her. She tossed the three-pack of nylon, silky thongs into the cart, and sidled up next to him.

"My pussy. How would you like to rub my pussy through those panties?" she asked.

"Are you serious?" he replied.

"Oh, yes," she said. "I thought maybe we could freshen up my bra and panty drawer here a little bit tonight."

"Honey, I... this isn't cool, I'm gonna get..."

"Going to get hard?" she quietly asked. She looked nervously around, and then reached down and stroked his cock through his pants. "It looks like you already are."

"But, what if..."

"What if nothing?" she said. "I'm just shopping for some new underwear. I hope you can handle it!"

She casually walked toward a rack of matching bra and panty sets. She picked up a dark pink satin set. "What about this? What do you think of it?"

"I, uh, like it.." he trailed off.

"Like it a lot, or a little?" she asked. Closing closer, she said in a near whisper, "I bet you wish if I was wearing these, you could rub your cock up against them, don't you?"

"Yes," he croaked.

"Yeah, I could rub my ass right up against you. Maybe lay you down, and get on top of you, and rub my pussy right over your cock. I bet you could even feel my wetness sneaking through it..."

Rob could have been blown over with a whisper. He was starting to feel lightheaded. She checked the sizing and threw the set in the cart, and turned on her heel looking for what other trouble she could find. She settled upon a sheer bra hanging from another rack.

"Look at this one, sweety!" she said cheerfully. She passed it toward Rob. "Feel it honey."

He reached out and ran the wispy material between his fingers. He thought his cock might explode.

"Can you imagine what it would feel like on me?" she asked. "My nipples are rock hard right now just thinking about it. See?"

She pulled down her blouse, and the cup of the modest white bra she was wearing.

"Oh my God!" he spurted out. "Put it away!"

She looked around, made sure no one was looking, and massaged her breast. "I'd bet you'd like to do this?" she asked. She raised her breast, and nodded her head down, flicking the nipple with her tongue, and then Jill gently lowered her breast back into her blouse, and pulled the cup over the boob.

"Would have been even sexier in this bra, hmmm?" she said, reaching out and stroking Rob's cock through his jeans again. The translucent bra hit the pile in the cart, and she walked toward a display of flimsy little nightgowns.

Jill rifled through the display finding one in her size, and held it up in front of her, closing to within two feet of Rob.

"How do you think it looks, honey? Do you think it would be too slutty? I don't know if it would even cover up my pussy if I bent over..."

She put the slinky little nightie in the cart, and turned to her left toward a shimmering little pair of shiny panties on the bottom row. Jill squatted down, and called up to Rob, "What do you think of these?"

As he looked down, she hiked her skirt up, and dipped her fingers in her panties. Rob saw her

"I can't help it, sweety. I look through this stuff, and I just think of myself bouncing up and down on your cock. I want to fuck you soooo bad. And I've got a little plan. You see those dressing rooms back there?"

"Yesss," he croaked.

"I'm going back there right now. I'm going to text you which door I'm behind in about five minutes. Why don't you go find a shirt you're going to pretend to try on, and come back when I text?"

"OK..." he stammered. She squeezed his cock one more time, and sashayed back to the fitting rooms with the nightgown.

Rob wandered aimlessly around the men's section, almost unable to think. He absent-mindedly grabbed a shirt to 'try on.' It seemed like forever when he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. The text message read:

[Last door on left. Wait until attendant is distracted.]

He waited and waited. Was the attendant distracted enough yet? His phone buzzed again.

[I'm soaked. Hurry.]

He had to get back there. And then, the attendant walked away. Rob tried a 'casual hurry' back to the last door on the left. He knocked softly three times, and heard Jill unlatch the door. He walked in, and it smelled of sex. He went to hang up the shirt on a hook, and before he knew it, Jill was down on her knees, yanking down his pants, and taking his rigid cock into her mouth. With one hand wrapped around his dick, she reached down with her other and eased her boobs back out of her blouse, and guided his hand to her tits. He pinched her nips, and was rewarded with more licking and sucking. Her hand disappeared down under her skirt, and he heard the unmistakable wet sound of her fingers mashing into her pussy.

All of it – all of it! – was too much. "I'm close!" he whispered.

Jill took a long lick along the underside of his cock, and jerked it furiously. Rob bit his bottom lip as his rod began to pulse. Jill aimed his cock at her tits, and streams of hot cum coated her boobs. She picked up her old pair of panties and wiped herself clean.

"My turn," she said, and pushed Rob down to lay on the ground. She hiked up her skirt, and ground her pussy onto his face. Rob was afraid he might drown, so wet was her sex. He dashed his tongue back and forth against her clit, and she rocked her swollen cunt against his face, spasming on his tongue, and then collapsing atop him. Gently, she licked her girl cum off his face.

"I'd better clean you up," she said. "No need leaving evidence when we walk out of here."

That night, we made love three more times. Needless to say, I've never dreaded a shopping trip since!