All Comments on 'Shop Till You Drop'

by linkznut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Who did what?

This is a very hot little story and I enjoyed it quite a bit. The thing that kept distracting me from fully enjoying the heat was that Laura, the I've-never-even-thought-of-loving-a-woman, took such a lead. That felt wrong to me. Everything up to that point in the story pointed to Laura being a follower, maybe even a bottom: giving up her career (not just moving with her husband), she didn't argue with her husband about not going (she did grinch to herself about Minne-fucking-apolis -verrry funny), and was rather meek in all of Candy's gentle seduction. The action was still hot, but I kept having to edit my thoughts to match your story. In my imagination, I saw Candy directing the action and taking Laura home. Anyway, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant Story

Beautiful Story, you have a great talent; thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When the cats away cunts will play

Great stuff I really liked it. I guess that will teach her husband to leave his wife at home when he goes to Florida. I especially liked the way that she was on the fence about what to do .She couldn't make up her mind weather to run or stay. She probably stayed to get back at hubby for leaving her behind. I liked it when she took control of the younger girl. It made it more believable having her take charge and seduce the younger girl.

Keep up the good writing I'll be looking for more from you.

1whiskey1whiskeyover 2 years ago

really good story with the twist of Laura taking control - very erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous