Shop Till You Drop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her mouth to one nipple -- sucking on it, nibbling on it, washing it with her tongue -- before moving to the other nipple and repeating the process. She moved her mouth back to the first nipple while sliding her right hand down to Candy's anxious pussy, spread open in anticipation of its arrival.

With her left hand, she squeezed Candy's left breast hard while she bit down on the right nipple with her teeth and rammed her right hand into her pussy. Candy screamed at the sudden, unexpected assault, her body jumping on the table. "Oh yes," she gasped. "Oh yes!"

Laura continued to ram her fingers into her pussy and viciously attack her tits, and Candy continued to scream her encouragement. Soon, Laura felt another orgasm shudder its way through Candy's body as she squirmed and moaned beneath her.

Without giving her any chance to recover, Laura quickly hopped on the table, straddled Candy's head, grabbed her strawberry locks and pulled the face to her pussy. Still shaking from her orgasm, Candy nevertheless dug her tongue deeply into the pro-offered pussy, causing Laura to gasp as she arched her back and pulled the face harder into her folds.

Laura moaned as Candy's hands roamed up her sides, moving slowly towards the big breasts dancing on her chest. She gasped when the hands took hold of her tits, squeezing them hard, pressing them into her chest and mauling them, treating them just as roughly as Laura had treated Candy's.

All the lust and passion that had been building for some time now burst suddenly and with almost no warning. Laura gasped, her body momentarily freezing up as the orgasm hit. She pulled Candy into her womanhood with a strength she didn't know she had, and her body shook as wave after wave crashed into her.

Finally, she felt a hand slapping lightly, but insistently, at her arm. Shaking her head, she realized that she was still pulling Candy into her, and released her, still sitting on her face. "Wow," she heard Candy say softly, as they both gasped for breath.

Laura looked down at her young lover and smiled. "You're staying with me tonight," she said matter-of-factly. Candy just looked up and smiled.

12