Shoplifter's Payoff

Story Info
She doesn't mind the way she has to pay for her misdeeds.
4.6k words
4.46
66.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly Wilkes had never been more frightened than she was at that moment in the security office of the department store where she had just been caught trying to walk out with three pairs of lacy panties in her purse. She had shoplifted at that same store and had never gotten caught but some of her friends had been nabbed. Nothing much had ever happened to them but those friends had been only 17 years old or less when they were caught. Since reaching her eighteenth birthday the previous month, Kimberly had been considered an adult and she knew the punishment for any kind of illegal act could be much more severe.

The two men in the office with her knew her age because they had demanded to see her college identification. Once they had seen the birth date of the miscreant, they knew exactly what they wanted to do about her. Her pretty, heart-shaped face with the clear complexion and long brown hair and her luscious breasts helped them to come to that decision. Even more important was Kimberly's big, shapely ass because they both love having something like that moving up and down under them on the couch on which she was seated just then. Because of their youth, Kimberly's friends had never been subjected to the sexual demands of the security men but the woman currently sitting before them would not be that lucky.

"Well, Kimberly," the older of the two men chided her. "You must really like these panties to take a chance on going to jail for stealing them. Well? Do you?" As he spoke, he held one of the silky wisps in front of her face." His name was Larry Crane, but he hadn't told her, believing withholding the information would make the sexy teenager feel even more in his power.

He was right. "Y-y-yes," she stammered.

"Do you think they would look good on you?" the second man asked. His name was Richard Proctor but Kimberly was also unaware of that.

Doubting she could get into worse trouble than she already faced, Kim gave an honest answer. "Yes, I'm sure they would."

"Suppose you show us?" Larry continued as he handed them to her.

She was unsure of what he meant, but Kimberly stood up and held the panties over her crotch.

"What do you think?" Larry asked his companion.

"They don't look like much, but I can't really tell in front of those jeans."

Both men looked expectantly at Kimberly and she looked from one face to the other as it began to dawn on her what the men might be getting at. She hoped she was wrong even though she also thought of it as possibly being a chance to avoid going to jail for shoplifting.

"What do you want?" she asked in a voice she almost couldn't recognize.

"Like we said," the younger man answered. "We want to see what you look like in these panties you were trying to steal. But we can't tell anything as long as you're wearing those dumb jeans. Now, take them off."

Kimberly's worst fears were being realized. "I can't get undressed in front of you."

"Suit yourself," the older man said. "I haven't called the cops yet but, after I do, they'll be here in a few minutes to take your cute little ass to jail. When the bull dykes down there get a hold of you, you'll wish you were still here with us."

Kimberly hadn't thought of that, but she was almost sure the man facing her was right. She had heard horror stories, from teachers and other older women about some really vicious women who were often in the jail. Most of them were lesbians, she had been told, and they resented young attractive straight women like herself. They might even gang rape her. The alternative to letting the two men ogle her as she put the panties on would almost certainly be worse than the few minutes of semi-nudity.

"What do you want me to do?"

"First, take off your pants. They're pretty tight so you better take off your shoes first."

Kimberly sat back down and removed her sneakers. That part was not difficult, partly because she was wearing bobby sox under them. The frightened teenager looked at the two men with the futile hope they might settle for that.

They wouldn't. After a minute of waiting, while they stared at her with lust, Larry spoke up. "C'mon, Kimberly. We haven't got all day. If you don't want to go to jail, you better do what we say and take off your pants."

On the verge of crying, Kim slowly unbuttoned the front of her jeans and stuck her thumbs in the waistband. Raising herself from the couch and pushing down at the same time, she slid the garment down and around her big, soft ass cheeks to just above her knees, where she paused again. Larry wouldn't let her get away with that. He grabbed the bottom hems of her pants legs and started to pull the tight jeans the rest of the way off. Richard saw what his associate was doing and used the weight of his upper body to hold the struggling young brunette in place while her jeans were being stripped from her. Seconds after dropping them to the floor, Larry insinuated his body between her bare legs and hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties.

"No! No! Please don't!" Kimberly begged her assailant.

She might have been better off saving her breath. One man was between her legs holding her down and the other was covering her upper body and pressing Kim against the thin mattress of the couch. She felt fingers being slipped into the waistband of her panties and struggled, almost reflexively, to keep the man from pulling them down. Her struggles were to no avail, and probably helped him in taking down her undergarment. Larry slid his hands around Kim's ass and, timing her movements, worked her panties around her cheeks and hips and down to mid-thigh. Licking his lips in his lust, he gazed at her exposed pussy, with its sparse covering of light brown hair.

"This is gonna be some great fucking," he told himself.

It wouldn't be if Kim could help it but her efforts seemed to be a losing battle. The older man was holding her legs and had worked her panties down to the middle of her thighs and his accomplice was sprawled over her face and upper body and he was pinning Kim's arms. Her face was covered so she couldn't yell for help nor could she see what the man was doing with her legs. When he let go and secured a new grip, her response was too late to help in her struggles. His new hold was on an ankle and he pulled that leg close to him so he could pull her panties all the way down and around her foot, leaving Kimberly naked below her waist except for the wisp of nylon that was dangling uselessly from her other ankle.

Their victim had been prepared but Larry still had to ready himself. First, he took the condom from his pocket, tore open the plastic wrapper and rolled the contents onto his cock. It was pre-lubricated because they expected any girls they caught shoplifting to be dry and unwilling and in need of artificial lube. He also removed the small bottle of baby oil from his pocket and coated his cock, especially the head, before spreading Kimberly's thighs with his hands. Once again she begged him to stop but he ignored her.

Although Kim couldn't see him, she had an idea what her attacker was doing. She and her boyfriend liked to role-play rape scenarios and, so far at least, the security man's actions somewhat mirrored what happened during that kind of sex-play. Those games were great fun and very arousing to her - she enjoyed some of her best orgasms - and she began to hope her ordeal that day would be little or no worse than the role-playing. She could even feel her pussy starting to lubricate a little.

The man between her legs didn't know that and, even if he had seen the few drops of liquid, he wouldn't have been able to tell if from the baby oil he was applying with the tip of his cock. Although certainly not solicitous of the young woman's welfare, Larry also had no wish to do her any harm. This was partly because an injury might have constituted evidence against him and his partner but he also was not so much of a brute as to inflict any unnecessary injury on her. The men's reason for raping girls like her was for their own sexual fun, not because of any particular misogyny on their parts. That was why they always used baby oil and the pre-lubricated condom.

When he was satisfied their victim was ready, Larry centered the end of his cock against the soft pink hole he lusted for and gave a firm shove. He was pleasantly surprised when the head easily burrowed its way in because he had expected the young woman to be tighter than she was. Seconds later, he thrust forward again and almost half his shaft was in the place he wanted it. He was inside her deeply enough that he no longer needed to guide his cock or hold her lips apart so he reached under Kimberly's blouse. After pushing her bra up out of the way, he lightly squeezed her big, lush breasts and was quite pleased to feel her erect nipples under his thumbs. Larry raised his upper body so he could see her other responses.

"See? It's not so bad, is it," he said. "Certainly not as bad as it would be with those mean bitches at the jail."

Although she agreed, and could even feel pleasure rippling through her body from her well-stuffed pussy, Kim would not give anybody the satisfaction of knowing it. Figuratively, she gritted her teeth to help her get through the ordeal, although it was less of an ordeal than she had been fearing.

Larry wanted to stretch out on top of the girl he was raping so he instructed his accomplice: "You can get off her but hold her down. It'll be your turn next."

Richard complied. "Okay, but don't take too long and don't wear the bitch out. I'm horny as hell." Still keeping Kimberly's arms pinned, he moved to the end of the couch to be out of his partner's way.

After sprawling on top of her body, Larry moved his hands to Kim's shoulders to help keep her held down and so he would be able to pull back against them for leverage. Thrusting forward, his cock buried itself in the pussy that had gotten considerable wetter during the changes in position. He noted her eyes were closed, which was an unusual reaction for the young women he and his henchman raped in to their office whenever they could. Larry pulled his cock almost all the way back, paused, thrust forward and was taken aback because he thought he felt Kimberly fuck back to meet him.

He was even more pleasantly surprised the next time he drew back, thrust forward and definitely felt her respond. Not only did her pussy move against him, he saw a look of pleasure flicker across her face and thought he heard a sigh, which he knew was not from pain.

"See? It's not as bad as you thought it would be."

"What do you care?" she blurted, and gritted her teeth to try to avoid letting the man know she was actually starting to enjoy her defilement.

She failed in the attempt. The cock surging in and out of her pussy felt exactly like that of her boyfriend and even the hands holding her arms down were almost identical with those of the same young man during the role-playing they enjoyed so much. The movements of her body evolved from simply fucking back to meet her attacker to also squirming in pleasure to writhing on the couch and a soft moan of bliss escaped her lips.

Larry heard it. "Enjoy it, Kimberly. Just lay back and enjoy it because you can't keep it from happening." She said nothing but stopped fighting her own body and took his suggestion.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she whimpered in time with the intruder plowing into her and her pussy fucking back to meet it. She was not being held too tightly to move around and Kim slid a few inches down on the mattress so the cock that was starting to feel so good in her pussy would feel even better as it massaged the base of her g-spot and swollen clit. In that position, she could feel her orgasm starting to rapidly mount.

Larry had felt his climax building for the last several minutes but had been in no hurry to come until then. However, with the hot young beauty's clit scraping against the top of his shaft, he knew he could hold off no longer. Shifting his knees slightly, he started plunging his cock harder and faster into Kim. She matched his increased pace and, less than a minute later warbled joyfully that she was coming.

Her movements became as wild as they could with two men holding her down, rocking from side to side and ramming up to meet the cock plunging in and out. After less than two minutes of the most intense pleasure either she or Larry had ever felt, she uttered a cry of pure ecstasy and climaxed. All her muscles clenched simultaneously; her back arched and she gave a final thrust of her pussy. After her orgasm, Kimberly's muscles relaxed completely and she sagged onto the mattress. Seconds later, he grunted as he felt his climax welling up from deep inside his body and exploding out through his cock. The fucking continued and, when his coming was done, he raised his upper body and smiled down at the pretty woman, who smiled back at him.

Richard had been watching his partner's face and knew exactly when he had come. "Okay, you're done. Now get off and let me fuck the bitch. I can't wait any more."

Larry carefully withdrew his cock from the dripping pink hole and climbed off the sexy body. Even though he felt it would be unnecessary, he replaced his partner near the head of the couch and held down Kim's unresisting arms while his horny partner stripped off his pants and jockey shorts and rolled his condom onto his throbbing erection. He quickly knelt between the legs that had remained spread, leaned forward and rubbed the end of his cock in the fluid that was still flowing from Kimberly's pussy, surprised at how much of it there was. With one firm thrust, half of his hard shaft was buried in her, and Kim moaned her intense pleasure.

She turned her face to look up at Larry. "You know, you don't have to hold me down and it'll be more fun for me and for your friend if you let go of my arms."

She got her wish and, when Richard thrust forward again, she wrapped her arms around his back and started stroking him through his uniform shirt and whispering into his ear.

"I love your big, hard cock in my pussy. Now give it to me and make me come as good as your friend did."

Although quite surprised, Richard had no objection to doing what was wanted. Slowly, he drew his cock back, paused and drove its entire length into the avid girl. When Kimberly felt the hard cylinder surging into her pussy, she moaned in pleasure and fucked back to meet it.

"Oh, that feels good," she murmured. "But faster. Give it to me faster."

He had gotten incredibly horny while watching his partner having his way with the sexy girl and Richard began plunging his cock in and out of her faster and just as deeply. Kimberly's hands stroked his back and sides and even reached down to his bare ass as if to encourage him to keep doing what he was already doing so well. She constantly moaned in joy and her hips started swiveling under him, thrusting her legs back and forth beside his hips. Besides being sexy, she was a very sensuous young woman and had reveled in her orgasm but now she was looking for another.

Larry watched her movements raptly. He had come once already and hadn't actually considered taking another turn with the young sexpot but he also had no objection to doing so. His cock had not completely softened and had gotten fully erect again while watching the wild coupling so he removed his condom, moved in closer, and placed the end of his cock on Kimberly's lips. She turned to face him, grinned lewdly and used her tongue to lick most of the cum off the head before pulling the very welcome treat into her mouth.

She began moving her face back and forth to engulf his cock, slowly at first, but increasing in speed until the strokes with her lips were matching the pace of the other hard shaft as it drove in and out of her pussy. Minutes after the blow job started, Larry's body was writhing and he was moaning aloud in joy. Kimberly was also receiving immense pleasure from the two stiff shafts and the movements of her body showed it but her happy sounds were muffled by the one in her mouth.

Richard was the most vocal of the three. "Oh, god! Oh, god!" he blurted with every thrust into the tight, wet and highly active pussy under him. "Oh! I'm coming," he cried out happily.

Through the corner of her eye, Kim looked at the man above him and saw the look of ecstasy as it flickered across his distorted face. She felt a strong sense of disappointment because she hadn't come for the second time yet. He kept driving in and out of her pussy until he had ejaculated three more times and seemed to be starting to pull his cock out of her.

She clamped her legs more tightly around him and hugged him against her breasts with one arm while holding the older man's cock in her other hand. "Oh, no, you don't!" she admonished him. "You're gonna keep fucking me until I come again."

Richard didn't say anything but he made no effort to effort to escape her grip, even though he could have done so easily. "Only an idiot climbs off a girl when she's as hot to trot as this one is," he told himself, and resumed plowing his cock, which was still almost fully erect, into her pussy. In less than a minute, it was completely hard again and the intense sexual pleasure was starting to flood his body again.

Satisfied with what would be happening, Kim turned her face back to Larry and once again drew his cock into her mouth. One man was fucking her with long, slow thrusts, just what she wanted this time and her lips stroked the other man's cock at the same tempo. She loved both, with pleasure gushing from her pussy to inundate her body while her mouth took another kind of pleasure from the hard cylinder she was engulfing and releasing. The thickness was perfect for spreading her lips and her mouth was filled wonderfully with the long, thick organ. She was no longer in a hurry to come again and wanted to fully enjoy every second and every stroke of her defilement.

The men had also cum once each and the edge was gone from their horniness. Believing Security could do their best work with a minimum of supervision, the store management gave them basically free rein and nobody would be looking for them. That meant they could take their time and get as much fun as they could from the young woman between them. Kimberly had nothing she had to be doing and was also in no hurry to end what had become one of the most delightful sex sessions of her life.

Neither of the men was very talkative anyhow and the only sounds they uttered were their sighs and grunts of joy. Kimberly made no sounds except for her muffled murmurs because her mouth was too busy to talk and too full also. As she liked to do, she gazed at the visage of the man she was sucking off so expertly and watched the grimaces of pleasure flickering across it. Larry looked at her pretty face too, reveling in the sight of his cock repeatedly vanishing and reappearing in her mouth. He believed it was the best blowjob he had ever gotten and was certain it was the best from any shoplifter he and any of his fellows had ever caught.

Richard was rather new on the job but considered it to be the best he had ever had. The pay wasn't much but the fringe benefit he was enjoying then - great sex with a beautiful and sensuous young woman - was better than any he had ever gotten before. He could feel his climax building and knew he would come in a few minutes so he moved up on Kimberly's body and started fucking her faster while thrusting into her just as far. She responded even better than he thought she might by fucking up to meet him and by her hips starting to swivel under him, thrusting her legs out and back beside his body.

Kimberly had felt the change and knew what was going to be happening. What she wanted was to have the man she was sucking off squirt his semen onto her tongue because she knew the taste and viscosity as she swirled it inside her mouth would enhance her own orgasm. She started moving her face faster while taking the stiff cock as far into her mouth and caressing it with her tongue. After less than another minute, she felt as it started to throb and shortened her strokes in order to catch all the man's cum where she could best relish the flavor. She also tightened her lips so none of it would leak out onto the mattress and be wasted.

12