Shoplifter's Payoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry felt the difference in what she was doing and was happy about it. He had felt his climax mounting and knew that, with the faster strokes he would cum within a few minutes. He wondered briefly whether he should come into her mouth or on her face and decided on the former. He was curious to see what she would do with a mouthful of his semen and hoped she would swallow it. Whatever it was to be, he knew he would find out momentarily.

He was right. Accompanied by a loud groan of exquisite pleasure, his climax welled up inside his body and a big gob of cum spurted out through his cock. Kimberly felt it land on her tongue and got a sudden erotic rush from the flavor but that was not enough for her. She continued moving her face back and forth while sucking with her lips and was rewarded with two more spurts of what she loved to taste. Placing her thumb in front of his balls, she drew that hand toward her mouth, squeezing out all the cum that was still inside. Before finally letting go, she licked under the head and his entire shaft. Having gotten every drop, she swooshed it inside her mouth to get the full benefit of the taste and texture before letting it slip down her throat.

A bit tired and completely satisfied sexually, Larry stepped away and sat on one of the two chairs in the office while Kimberly started to concentrate on the man who was plunging his cock into her pussy. As she anticipated, having her mouth filled with cum and swallowing it had brought her to the verge of a terrific climax so she looked up at the man and let him know what she wanted.

"Give it to me! Fuck me good! Make me come!" As she spoke, Kim slid down on the mattress as she had done before, so the man's cock was massaging her clit with every stroke.

Richard wanted that same contact and he also knew his own climax was not far away. He increased the speed of his thrusts and felt Kimberly's swollen clit raking his cock every time he drove it into her and again when he drew back.

The teenager's movements grew even more frenetic. She was rocking from side to side on her big, sexy ass and her hips were once again swiveling, thrusting her legs out and back past the hips of the man who had brought her to that state. As she moaned and sobbed and whimpered of her delight, Kim's hands were stroking the sides and back of the man atop her while her pussy rammed upward to meet his thrusts into her pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me," she demanded.

Faster and faster, Richard drove his cock in and out of the hottest and wettest pussy he had ever known. He could feel his climax building inside his body but Kimberly beat him to it.

"Oh god!" she cried joyfully and her movements became wilder than ever.

Her thighs clamped onto her partner's legs and her arms wrapped around his body, driving her fingernails through his shirt and into his back. Kimberly's hips continued to swivel but her arms and legs had a firm grip on the man and her movements tossed him from one side of the couch to the other. Richard enjoyed the ride, especially when his body tensed, he sighed and grunted and his climax overtook him, blasting a big wad of cum into his condom. He kept pounding his cock into her until he had ejaculated two more times and was done.

Even as he was coming, Kimberly cried out incoherently and ecstatically as she matched his climax. She rammed her pussy up against the security man for a final time while her entire body clenched briefly before relaxing under him. After her tremendous orgasm, she collapsed against the mattress, her eyes closed and her mouth partly open in a grimace of exquisite pleasure.

After his and Kimberly's tremendous climaxes, Richard remained where he was until his cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. He got up then and went to sit on the other chair while she remained lying sprawled on her back, legs spread while her juices trickled out of her pussy. All three of them, happy and sexually satisfied, rested and caught their breaths until Larry started putting his shorts and pants back on. Richard did the same and, after locating her panties on the floor where she had kicked them off during her gyrations, Kim picked them up from where they had landed.

"Why don't you put on a pair of your new panties?" Larry suggested.

Kim smiled at him and put on the lacy new undergarment she had displayed for the men before and put her soiled panties and the other new ones into her purse. Larry and Richard watched and decided they really did look good on her.

Richard reached into a drawer in the desk and removed a small plastic bag emblazoned with the store name and logo. "Put them in here," he suggested. "If the merchandise is in a bag, nobody will question you."

She did as he suggested before putting on the rest of her clothing and straightening and smoothing her blouse with her hands. All three people, happy with the day's great sex and Kim quite appreciative of her fancy new undergarments, got up and left the office, her to go home and the two men to resume their duties.

12