All Comments on 'Shopping for Shoes'

by nextcenturyromeo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Shoe fetish slut

A shoe thrown in her face would tell who is the thrower(that humiliation in some place).An affair waiting to fall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You had me at "she shook her head - saying No thanks"

There is a danger for women as they shop, not realizing how revealing it is to the 'place their perceptions' are currently residing. Many of my friends disappoint me by not listening or saying they don't listen to prospective conquests. Of course many seem to unlock or have unlocked the resident perception without keys; which are often readily available at the desk or onset of introduction. I applaud

nextcenturyromeo's sense of consistency and timing related to key characters listening to one another as well as themselves - and of the patient flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
somebody wrote this

and i like a fool read it, well i'm a fool and this author is an idiot.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
why?

I await the day when women can just ask shoe salesmen 'Would you like to fuck me?' and save several weeks of waiting, plus pages of dialogue - and a bunch of room in their closets!

This tale also has a lesson for Hubby - a sudden increase in shoe purchases is a hint of impending ram's horns!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A happy camper

This was a well written story.. Genius I might say.. The build up and tension I love it sooooo much... It's so realistic and man that was just amazing. Best story I've read on here by far... And I've read a lot ahah. Good job! Can I request a sequel.. I would love to read it, maybe a little more dominance in him? Thank you anyways:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You must continue.

Would love to submit to a man like Rikky. Such a confident, controlling master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Smiling

I am old shoe dog... for those too young to know the term... a shoe salesman... This tale follows a lot of factual events... I married one of the ladies...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I thought I read all your stories but I missed this one. Really needs a part 2

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore falls for Al Bundy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. There are a lot of ‘shoe store’ stories here in Literotica but this was by far the best. You plumbed the depths of Natasha’s sexual frustrations, had some ups and downs in the story and the ending was perfect. My wife writes in several different languages and we are very impressed by your literary abilities!

FYI, my wife is a Natasha and I’m a Jonathan. We live in the Phoenix metro area instead of Nevada but your story lined up nicely with our marriage. Once I found out how sexually frustrated she was we opened our marriage halfway up so she can sleep around and get the sexual satisfaction she needs. Now, she tells me of her sexual escapades while I jerk off!

Our favorite paragraph in your story was the following, “He took her by the hand and took her to the bed. There he guided her down to the floor and pushing his fingers into her silken, dark locks, pulled her face to his cum-drenched cock. Without a moment's hesitation, Natasha, the beauty queen, started licking his cock, cleaning his and her down juices from his thick shaft using her tongue as expertly like she had always done it. But in reality, she had never done it before. Her husband was nice and sweet to her, he did not even press her for blow jobs. She sucked his cock maybe 2 times in the year, once on his birthday and once on Christmas.”

OMG! That was right on: my wife only gave me lukewarm blowjobs twice a year and had never cleaned up a nasty, dirty, dripping cock until she met her first lover. He showed her a lot of porn to train her on how to suck cock! Now, she’s had her bright red lips around half the men in town!

She always choses dominant men as lovers and loves to be slapped in the face with their huge, dripping, slimy cocks after they fuck her! We’re betting Natasha would like that too!

Great story.

nextcenturyromeonextcenturyromeo5 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comment. I use the cuckolding theme in many of my stories and books.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernextcenturyromeo@nextcenturyromeo
My latest books is Angel Face on Smashwords. It's about Rashmika Mandanna. Here is a link to my books on Smashwords : https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ShartanSilverstar Going to publish a book on Samantha on 22nd October on Smashwords. If you have problems with Smashw...

SIMILAR Stories