Shopping for Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came in an explosive orgasm, the water shaking violently in the tub as her body jerked with each throb of the familiar, exciting, hot sensations. She felt drained but happy, but her thoughts stayed focussed on Rikky and her fingers continued to play with her pussy. Before long she was again thrashing about in the hot water. In just another thrust of her fingers threw her over the edge into the warm luxurious bliss of a deep orgasm that she could feel all over her body!

She came out of the bathroom dressed in a short, clingy, see-through nightie that fell around her thighs in a layer of fur, and did not hide much of her body. She tied the sash, but with every step she took, her smoothly shaven pussy could be seen clearly in the transparent material. She wanted to be dressed like that when her husband came home in a couple of hours. She utilised the time before his arrival to apply some tasteful make-up, using her expensive creams and lotions on her naturally beautiful body using the expert touch of a girl who has done the modelling bit and knows what appears attractive to the male eye and the camera.

Jonathan was about half an hour late, but that just made her anticipate it more. She knew he was not a great lover, but the condition she was in, she was ripe and hungry for anything, and if he had one benefit, it was that he was her husband, and she could fuck him without any guilt.

She was planning to leave her pussy bare so that he would get the idea. But she was just so excited that her pussy kept dripping, oozing juices all over her thighs. So, finally, after wiping it about 17 times, she put on a little half transparent thong. It covered her pussy, but just barely, and combined with the transparent nightie, it made her look even more erotic and fuckable.

Before her husband Jonathan arrived, the thong was already drenched in her juices, and the smell from her excited, hungry pussy was creating a sensational blend with her expensive, imported, Paris-original perfume.

Jonathan came into the house, but not into the bedroom, so she went out to the living room to see him, and more importantly, to show him what was waiting for him. Jonathan expressed his admiration for her beautiful body as soon as she entered the room, and made appreciative noises, but within one minute, it was evident that that's all she was going to get. Other than giving her a nice sweet kiss, he had not done anything else to show that he was going to take her. What she wanted was for him to bend her over the dining table and fuck her brains out. What he wanted to do, apparently, was pore over some boring files that he had spread over the dining table, and play with the calculator.

Sometimes, she wondered if he was gay. She went back into her bedroom, to sulk, alone. She considered calling the shoe store, on some excuse, and talk to Rikky, but she felt so foolish considering the idea.

That night, when Jonathan came back, early, into the bedroom, it raised her hopes again. Usually he slept after midnight. Tonight, he came in about 11. She was reading at the time, but as soon as he got into bed, she put down her book and turned to face him. She made her intentions quite clear from the way she cuddled against him and kissed him, and even Jonathan got the idea of what she wanted.

"Oh, you feel so good baby, but I have an early board meeting tomorrow. The power plant is in trouble. I'm sorry." And with that he turned to the other side and went to bed.

Natasha got up out of the bed, went into the bathroom, took off her thong, and sat down on the toilet seat. She opened her legs fully wide, and jammed her middle finger roughly, deep into her pussy, it felt so good it made her gasp.

Her breathing got heavier and heavier as she started fucking her pussy with 2 eager and willing fingers. "They are my best friend, these fingers." She thought. She got quite breathless, as she fucked herself hard with 2 fingers, trying to imagine that is was Rikky who was pounding her hungry, dripping cunt with his fat, hard cock. She let out a scream as she came all over her hand, her body feeling the familiar tingling sensations travelling from head to toe, and finally she could relax enough to go back into the bedroom and go back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, Natasha found herself walking into Valerie's' Shoes. She was rich enough that she could afford to buy a pair of shoes every day if she wanted to, but usually her visits to this store were limited to once or twice in a month. But since she had become obsessed with Rikky, she was coming here once or even twice a week. She was dressed in a beautiful lavender pants suit.

The jacket hugged her figure in a visibly tight style, accentuate her firm 36C breasts, and showing off her slim waist to advantage. The pants were form fitting and showed her legs nicely as she walked. She entered the store and started browsing through the new arrivals section while trying to find Rikky with her eyes.

As it happened, he was passing right by her and she hailed him, "Hi, excuse me?"

"Oh, hello." He stopped.

She faced him for a few moments, uneasy as to what she should say. All she had to do was ask his help, but anytime she was this close to him, her brain and her mouth just stopped functioning. Finally, she said "Umm, yeah, can I see these 2 pairs, please?"

Instead of replying immediately, he paused and looked her over. His eyes moved up and down her body, checking her out visibly, so that she could see he was examining her. As his eyes came to rest on her pants, he shook is head. "No."

"What?" She was aghast! Whatever she may or may not feel for him, she was still a customer and he was still an employee of the store. But he calmly looked back and said, "I am about to go on a break."

He reached beside him and snagged a passing salesman, "Kevin here can help you try out the shoes. Good day, Ma'am." His manner was distinctly aloof and cold. From the way he had so evidently rejected her, she was easily able to guess that he did not approve of her wearing pants to come and see him.

Kevin was acting like it was his lucky day and trying to be ridiculously helpful. She followed him to one of the benches and let him put the shoes on her feet, whilst keeping an incessant chatter which she found annoying but which he might have thought as being charming on his part.

She was going thorough the motions of trying the heels, letting him put them on, standing up in them, looking in the mirror, walking around in them, but she was doing all that subconsciously, while her mind was actually seething with rage! How dare he reject her! She is not his girlfriend, she is a customer! And what the hell does he think he is doing, trying to tell her that she can't wear this or that. If she wanted to wear pants, she would bloody well wear pants, and there was nothing he could do about it!

She kept looking back towards the door where Rikky had disappeared, hoping that he would come back so she could show him how much she was enjoying Kevin's attentions and how he was having fun helping her with the shoes. "I would put my hand on his shoulder when he comes back, so that he can see that I reward a man for being nice to me!"

She started talking to Kevin in a friendly manner, laughing at his silly weak jokes, hoping each moment that Rikky would walk in just when she was laughing at Kevins' joke. But alas, no matter how many times her eyes darted to that door, there was no Rikky there. Finally, reluctantly, she got up and left. She did not buy any of the shoes, although she was not conscious of having made the decision.

She went home, but instead of being excited and charged with sexual tension as she usually was after meeting Rikky, she was in a blue funk. She spent the afternoon moping around and getting the help to clean up around the house, getting on their nerves with her criticism of everything the servants did.

In the evening, for once, Jonathan came back early from the office and was happy to see her. As soon as he saw her, his first comments were "Oh, that is a lovely pantsuit, Natasha. You look beautiful in it." She just realised that she had not even changed since she got back from the mall. She thanked Jonathan, but in her mind she was enraged, and knew she hated this pantsuit and was going to burn this at the first opportunity.

Somehow the evening passed. She did not make any conversation at dinner, her thoughts were mostly filled with fury towards Rikky. How dare he try to dictate her attire! Who is he to run her life, when even her husband gives her her space and independence, and at the same time she would feel herself sad and depressed at not having been able to spend anytime with Rikky today.

At night, Jonathan wanted to have sex with her, and as a dutiful wife, she co-operated, trying to make herself believe that maybe this was the answer, to have more and more sex with her husband, and forget that nobody. As usual, the sex with her husband was colourless and she did not get to come.

She realised that her self-induced orgasms were better. She realised that the orgasms she had after meeting Rikky and masturbating was a thousand times better than having sex with her husband, and not being able to come. Sex with Jonathan increased her sexual frustration if anything. As she lay there beside her husband, unsatisfied, and hungry with desire, she decided that she would have to go and see Rikky again the next day and this time she would make sure to wear a dress or a skirt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha picked a dress that was more suitable for a party or formal function than going to the mall. It tied behind her neck and left all of her back bare. It was tight around her waist and ass, outlining her firm tight ass-cheeks in a very provocative way, and there was just a little layer, 2 inches, of frill that was transparent and showed her mid thighs in a sexy, seductive manner. She had put on one of her highest pair of heels that was 6 inches high with rhinestone patterns on the straps.

As she walked, she could feel men turning to look at her, all admiring eyes following her. Some young guys even whistled, or called out after her. It was in this killer dress that she walked into Valerie's' Shoes, and such was her frame of mind, that instead of loitering around the shoe shelves, she went to where Rikky was placing some new merchandise on the shelves, and said, "Excuse me? I was wondering if you could help me to try out a couple of pairs of shoes?" Rikky was putting some shoes on a lower shelf, sitting back on his haunches. He turned to look at her and slowly examined her with his eyes, just like yesterday.

As she felt his eyes caress her bare legs and move slowly up on her body, she could feel herself getting warmer from the inside, her heart started racing.

He nodded; a look of approval in his eyes. "Definitely. Which ones would you like to try?" She smiled her beauty queen smile at him, and said, "Why don't you pick something that you think might be suitable for me?" If she was trying to be sarcastic about his disapproval of her clothes yesterday, it was lost on him.

"Sure, why not?" he said, and picked up three pairs of shoes from the shelves and led her to the same spot on the bench, hidden by the decorative pillar.

She sat down and kept her legs together, deliberately, to see if he would try to get her to open them. Rikky started to put the first shoe on her right foot, lifting her foot in his hands, his fingers expertly moving around her calf. A soft moan escaped her lips as his fingers touched behind her knee. With a subtle, gentle pressure of his hand, he rolled her leg to the side and opened her legs, she did not even think, just let him part her legs.

Rikky smiled as he saw that her pussy was again bare today. "I like it" he said.

She opened her eyes as if waking from a dream and said, "Huh?" He looked at her, then looked at the shoes. "I like this pair. It looks good on your feet. What do you think?"

He had changed the topic adroitly, but she knew very well that he was not talking about the shoes when he spoke first. This brought a blush to her cheeks to think that she was sitting here, legs open, pussy bare without any panties, for him to look and admire as much as he wanted.

She was acutely aware of the short distance between his hands and her clean, smooth shaven pussy. Would he dare? No, he wouldn't dare here. There are quite a few customers in the store, and staff. He wouldn't dare. And still, as his fingers moved around her legs, caressingly, slowly, gently rubbing her soft smooth, shapely legs, she wished that he would, that he would just reach under her dress and rub her hungry, moist pussy!

But he didn't, instead he asked her to stand up and try walking in those shoes. He stood up and watched her walk, front and back. As she walked away from him, she could feel his eyes on her ass, on her bare back. She felt herself getting warm, her hungry pussy getting flooded with juices. She had never felt this excited, even when she was dancing with a man in a club, and men always wanted to dance with her. They always fawned upon her. They vied for her attention, they rivalled each other to get her to talk to them, they loved to spend time with her and they loved to do her favours and to buy her gifts. But this man, he was different.

She walked back towards him, and suddenly lost her balance. He stepped forward quickly and slipped his arm around her waist. Her breasts pressed onto his shoulder and chest as he supported her with his hand resting right between her shoulder blades, on her bare back. More than the stumbling, this experience of being so intimately close with him unnerved her. She had to remind herself to take deep breaths, to calm herself down.

"Rikky!"

She turned sharply as she heard someone yell Rikky's name. It was the store manager, watching him with his arms around his customer.

"Rikky, behave yourself! Mrs. Travers is a respectable customer. How dare you behave to her in such an uncouth manner?" She jumped in quickly, in a panic. "Oh no, no, no, Mr. Briganza, it's not like that. You see, I was trying out these heels, and lost my balance, he was simply giving me support. If he had not stepped in quickly, I would have fallen flat on my face."

"Oh, I am sorry, Ma'am." She could see that the manager was now disturbed, having lost face in her presence. He apologised profusely, almost embarrassingly, for the heels, for himself and for everything under the sun. She kept assuring him that it was all right.

When the manager was gone, she turned back to Rikky. She was almost infuriated to see that that amused smile of his had never left this face, even when the misunderstanding manager was bawling him out, he was just standing there, calm and cool and smiling.

"Thank you for saving my face from becoming a pancake." She smiled at him. He bowed his head slightly and smiled, "You are most welcome."

Once again she had to buy the shoes and leave the store quickly, because every moment she spent with him she was getting more and more turned on and embarrassingly close to wetting her thighs with her pussy juices.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That afternoon she masturbated in the tub thinking about how Rikky's hand felt on her bare back and fantasising about how it'd feel if he would let it slide down her back and on her firm, tight ass. She thought about how her breasts felt as they flattened on his chest and arm...and with these images she came, explosively.

For several days after that incident she did not have the courage to go back to the store. She missed Rikky but she didn't want to face him again. Nowadays, every time she faced him she came very close to embarrassing herself by getting turned on so much that she had no control on what she was saying or doing.

Then suddenly on Friday her phone rang. She had just come out of the bath and was in her towel as she walked to the phone and answerd it.

"Hello."

"Mrs. Travers, this is melody from Valeirie's shows. Ma'am, your order has arrived for the blue heels that you had purchased. Would you like to collect it or if you like we can have it delivered to your place."

"Oh yes, please send them." She said and put the phone down, then realized that she had asked them to send it in the hope of seeting Rikky. But was she sure she could face him. That didn't sound like a good idea. She wanted to call them back and ask them not to send the shoes, or not send Rikky with them, but somehow she couldn't pick up the receiver to make the call.

Instead she went in and started to dress. She decided not to wear anything too elegant that'd seem prepared or overdressing. He might think she had gotten ready for him. Well, it might not be him that arrives, it might be someone else. She should dress conservatively.

Finally she picked up a nightie, a very translucent one that used to drive her husband crazy, and to be safe, she put on a robe on top of it. Just in case, it was not Rikky that made the delivery.

She jumped as the doorbell rang. She has been expecting it for last 15 minutes and still she could feel her heart beating much faster as it rang.

She steadied herself as she walked to the door and opened it. As she saw Rikky's amused smile in front of her, she felt relived and excited at the same time.

She invited him in with a cheery, "Hello there! Come on in!"

"Hello Mrs. Travers" he said with exaggerated formality.

"You can call me Natasha", she smiled and he bowed and smiled like that's what he was expecting.

She smoothly took off her robe as the walked through the drawing room to the big couch. "Take a seat." She said, "Would you like a drink?" then thought herself if she was being too hospitable.

He declined a drink and said, "It's Ok, Mrs...Natasha. I just wanted to deliver these and go."

Natasha felt immediately disappointed.

He added, "But of course, I'll wait until you have checked them on your feet. They should be your size though."

She perked up, "Oh yes, sure. I'd still like to put them on and try them out."

She sat down on the couch and looked at him, "Would you help me, as you do at the store?"

"But of course." He immediately came to sit down on his haunches in front of her and took the heels out of the box.

As his hands touches her bare feet, she felt the familiar jolt of electricity and realized with a sudden shock that not only was she feeling her pussy react to his touch but also she had forgotten to put on any panties.

She had been debating whether to put any on or not, considering her history with him, and then she just forgot in her excitement. But she kept her legs closed as she sat in front of him.

As his fingers worked on her leg, she could feel her heart facing and her body feeling charged up. She picked up her foot and placed it wider, and he looked up with a smile as she displayed her smoothly shaven pussy for him.

Even as she was doing it, her mind was screaming, "What am I doing?", in the store it had been a different matter, but here he was in her house, and they were alone, he could..he could get the wrong idea. The wrong idea? What was the wrong idea? At this point she herself was not sure which one was the wrong idea. She could feel her pussy fill with juices. He would just have look into her eyes and she'll start dripping.

He looked at her face and smiled, "You have very nice...feet!", he said, but she knew his eyes had not missed her soft, smooth pussy displayed less than a foot in front of his face.