Shopping for Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finished putting the shoes on her and said, "Try walking in them and see if they are comfortable."

She got up and found that her knees were weak, but before she could fall, she felt his strong arm going around her waist and holding her. He helped her stand, but didn't take his arm from around her. Instead, he pulled her close, she felt her body burning with desire as it touched his strong, virile, manly body. She moaned as she felt his hand rubbing her soft back keeping her so close to him.

What amazed her was that she was not even trying to get away from him or trying to get out of his grip. Instead, she just turned to face him and put her arms around his body. And it felt so good to just press her body against him, he was so solid, so strong, right there in her arms, she had imagined this moment for a long time, so many times and it was better than all her fantasies. His hand started moving up and down her back, caressing, rubbing her soft back, feeling her warmth through the thin sheer nightie. She turned her face up and he kissed her, his lips pressing lightly on her warm lips, and her mind felt like she was dreaming, her body electrified her pussy dripping with juices and she moaned as he licked her lips, and parted her lips to invite him in.

His hands started expertly exploring her, feeling her young, firm body against him, as his fingers played down on her waist, taking her firm ass cheeks in his grip and kneading them as he kissed her, the hot kiss growing passionate every second. He grabbed him tighter and started rubbing her pussy on his thick cock that she could feet lodged between her thighs. Her juices were flowing so freely, they were wetting his pants and then she felt his hand go under her nightie and grab her bare ass, kneading her soft, hot ass cheeks, opening them.

She felt her pussy juices now flowing down her thighs as his fingers explores so boldly between her legs, in her private areas, and then...his finger touched her pussy slit, feeling the moisture that it was flooded with and she moaned loudly "Ummmh!" as he pushed a thick finger up into her wet pussy hole.

He was sucking her lips and she was trying hard to suck on his probing tongue as it pushed deep into her mouth, exploring her, tasting her, making her feel like she was floating on a cloud. He didn't want to stop sucking her lips but they were both out of breath and finally came up for air.

He looked into her eyes and said, "Where's the bedroom?"

She pointed without speaking, she didn't trust herself to speak anymore.

He lift her slender body in his strong arms and took her to the bedroom. He lowered her on her bed and started to take his clothes off.

She had imagined this moment for so many times that it felt like a dream to her even now, but she was quite aware of her body feeling all charged up, her pussy juices flowing freely and her mind feel like she was but a cloud. She closed her eyes.

Rikky kissed her neck and a soft moan escaped her lips. She felt his strong, naked body on top of hers and his hard, thick cock pressing against the soft, moist lips of her pussy. As he pushed once his bulbous, round cockhead entered her pussy hole, to be immediately soaked in her juices and she moaned longer, deeper moan, slightly afraid now that he might rip her apart. Already she could feel that his cock was considerably thicker than her husbands and her pussy was too tight, all she used in it was her fingers or a vibrator.

She put her arms around his neck and whispers, "Please".

Instead of replying in words, Rikky pulled back and as soon as the bulbous cockhead was out of her pussy she protested with an anguished moan, "No, please. Put it in. Take me! Take me now!"

Rikky accepted her invitation with a stroke that was harder than before and her pussy was opened wider and she could feel her wet, slippery pussy walls being grinded by the thick meaty shaft.

She clutched him tightly and kept her eyes closed as he started to fuck her in and out with carefully measured strokes that let her get used to the girth of the massive shaft but fucked her in incremental depth, going deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Her moans continued to punctuate his strokes, he entered her deeper and deeper and Natasha could feel sweat breaking all over her body as she got the fucking of her life. She had never before been fucked so hard and deep, she could him taking over, his wonderful, powerful cock using her, pounding her wet, tight pussy with a rhythm of hard, ruthless thrusts.

She screamed suddenly as with a powerful thrust he entered her fully, his thick, hard cock taking control, dominating her delicate, soft body, using and abusing her wet, hot pussy with the abandon of a strong, sexually confident man.

He looked down at her beautiful face and spoke softly yet confidently, "Open your thighs and cross your legs behind my back." She obeyed readily and then yelped as his cock already deep in her cunt pierced even deeper, she could feel his cockhead entering her cervix. A warm, luxurious feeling came all over her body as she surrendered to the joy of being thoroughly and properly fucked.

She lifted her ass off the bed in an attempt to take him in even deeper if possible and was gratified by feeling his swollen, hard cockhead grinding around her pussy walls, entering her womb, and his hot, heavy balls slapping against her ass hole.

She groaned loudly as she felt that she was going to cum and the electric currents emanating from her pussy were sending her over the edge and then she came....

She bit her lip as the torrent of her juices kept flowing through, she could feel his glorious wonderful cock slamming into her, literally nailing her body into the bed. His heavy body on top of her was keeping her pinned down and on top of that she had her arms around her him, grasping him in a tight embrace.

Then Rikky started to grunt with each strokes as his body started to feel hotter, sweat breaking out, and then with a loud grunt, he exploded deep inside her and she could feel the heat spreading through her body, starting from her centre.

The immense heat triggered another huge orgasm in her and she let out a long, loud scream this time!

When she finally came back to her senses, Rikky was kissing her neck, smiling down at her and she could not feel any happier.

In their hurry, she did not have the chance to take off her nightie and it was all soaked through with her sweat and their mixed juices. She pulled it off and threw it into the laundry hamper in the bathroom.

As she came out of the bathroom she was pulling on her bathrobe, Rikky walked over to her and taking the robe in his hands took it off and threw it in a corner, baring her gorgeous body completely and she blushed.

He had never seen her naked even when he was fucking her and now she was there, completely revealed to his eyes and her eyes opened wide as she saw that his cock that was almost limp started to rise as he looked at her.

He took her by the hand and took her to the bed. There he guided her down to the floor and pushing his fingers into her silken, dark locks, pulled her face to his cum-drenched cock. Without a moment's hesitation, Natasha, the beauty queen, started licking his cock, cleaning his and her down juices from his thick shaft using her tongue as expertly like she had always done it. But in reality, she had never done it before. Her husband was nice and sweet to her, he did not even press her for blow jobs. She sucked his cock maybe 2 times in the year, once on his birthday and once on Christmas.

But Rikky was guiding her head like she made to suck his cock and serve him. And she followed every gentle guiding motion of his hands and cleaned his cock diligently with intense interest. Soon his cock was getting hard, standing erect like a flagpole. Rikky guided her head to lick at the base of his massive cock and clean his balls that were soaked in her juices. And she complied.

He pulled her hair and she turned her face up, looking into her eyes. Without saying a word he pushed his thick cockhead through her lovely, luscious red lips. She took it in obediently and started sucking his hard cock, bobbing her head up and down, deeper and deeper till she could feel the rounded, swollen cockhead hitting the back of her throat and the clear, creamy pre-cum flowing down her throat.

He jerked her hair again and she opened her eyes to look into his. He made sure her face was turned up lined up with her throat and then started to fuck her throat, pushing the thick meaty shaft into her tight, moist throat.

She had never had this done to her. She gagged. He slapped her face, and she looked up into his eyes with shock. He didn't seem sorry for having slapped her, instead he said, "Relax, your throat, slut!"

Slut? Was she his slut now? Had he just made her his slut? His fucktoy? Even as she was asking these things in her mind, she realized she had just automatically relaxed her throat on his command and he was fucking her throat, his long, throbbing shaft going deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Even as she was thinking this her body was aroused, her pussy tingling at his taking charge and she immediately followed his directions, letting him fuck her throat like no man had ever fucked her. She wrapped her luscious lips around his thick, meaty shaft and sucked hard, surrendering to his use.

In a minute, Rikky was grunting loudly with each thrust and she knew he was going to cum, but instead of pulling back she kept sucking him, waiting for his warm cum to fill her mouth. Just as he exploded he pulled her hair, holding her face in front of his throbbing cock and kept her there as his cockhead erupted in a huge load of his hot, creamy cum, painting her beautiful face with it. With one hand he held her there and pumped his cock with the other, shooting another load of his cum, on her face and neck, then another on his chest, showering her in his cum, marking her as his slut!

When he stopped she started cleaning his cock without waiting for him to order. Deep down in her heart she was happy, she was enjoying licking his cock, serving him, being his, she had never felt so calm and peaceful in her life. Now she knew she belonged to him!

"When will I see you again?" she was dressed in a silk robe as she saw Rikky to the door.

He paused with his hand on the door handle, "Come to the store on Friday, I'll show you a pair of heels that can only be ordered in." He replied with a devious smile.

"Yes, Sir." She replied happily.

He slapped her ass and kneaded her ass cheek as he kissed her and then he was gone.

The End