All Comments on 'Show And Tell Ch. 01'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

really enjoyed this, good build up of anticipation and a good story. Looking forward to part 2.

cageyteecageyteeover 13 years ago
I'm hoping!!!!!

That this will be fun and games as it obviously has been up to now. I've come to like these characters and will be watching for future episodes to see if they continue to enjoy it or if they fuck it up and hurt someone.

As always, I appreciate the time, energy and talent you put in to entertaining us, your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
afraid

this might be the beginning of the end ? Seems Terry has an agenda and Bill is happy to go along. Not sure about Henry though. Let's wait and see.

Suppose the tag for this story could indeed be "Drama".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NO score yet.

This has all the classic build up to a 'swap' or 'swinger' story if so the next chapter will get a 1 star.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Talk about building conflict!

I disagree with the earlier commenter who won't rate it yet until he sees where this is going. Based only on the storytelling conveyed here, this is a 5 for sure! Regardless of where you take it, you've literally got me on the edge of my seat. This can become a swinger story, a cheating story, soft swing, and so on. The possibilities are endless, and you've now hooked me into part 2!

Well done, sir! Well done indeed!

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
I agree

with Rehnquist's observations. You can only vote on what you see, not what you expect. To do that early in a story is unfair to the author.

No one can properly rate a story on Literotica to begin with. To properly rate a story it requires separate evaluation of 6 elements.

l. Setting

2. character

3. conflict

4. POV

5. plot

6. theme

In this case there would be very, very few 5's. I would find it hard to believe an author on this site or any other for that matter could max out each of these catagories.

In the case of magmaman's story here it is well written and so far so good. I will vote on what I see now and reserve voting on the future parts when I read them. I can't see trashing the author for "maybe" writing something I don't like. I appreciate his effort and will show that appreciation by a vote I think appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

I'm not sure there needs to be more. Just some friends having fun.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I agree with Cageytee.

I enjoyed the first part, but with a small degree of trepidation. If you were to end it here, I think it would deserve the Five Stars I gave it. However, if you turn it into a swap or some other degenerate theme, I will definitely drop that rating considerably.

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years agoAuthor
I already did the outline

I almost never do an outline, most of the time I have no idea where any story will end up since I just think of a title, then sit down and start typing.

This time I did an actual outline just like I was taught in school, my idea being to try and improve. Some of you good folks have offered heavy criticism lately, looking at the current crop of authors I see some rather good ones have given up and been run off.

I actually quit writing for this site myself for well over a Month, then I set my teeth and decided to let some folks just park it in the dark spot where the Sun doesn't shine...LoL.

But I refuse to change a story line just because someone may not like it, the truth is someone will not like it no matter what I write.

Hopefully some may enjoy it, it really is just for fun.

MGM

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Please keep on writing...

...if only because good ol' Anonymous would have no life at all if all writers of this genre were to stop posting on Lit. He reads EVERY naughty wife story, jerks off, and then posts pure excrement all over the comments board. He can be recognized by his inclusion of the word "wimp" and his zero ratings.

But also please keep writing because we honest perverts love to read this kind of stroke material, and it would be a shame if you were driven off Lit by our dear friend Anonymous.

Nice job, by the way. Looking forward to these two couples getting even more adventurous.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I wonder if the relationship of the four of them will escalate into more than just showing

Dell seems willing to let herself be talked into situations that she wouldn't normally think was proper.

A good story that needs another chapter to finish it out.

Thanks for the read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Shit storms a brewing -

Batten down the hatches lol

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 11 years ago
Great Story, Excellent Writing

Magmaman, thanks again for the great writing and story telling. You rank as one of my favorite authors. Just remember, you can't please all of the readers all of the time.

For this effort, there are many directions chapter 2 and / or 3 could go. I look forward to your take on it. Personally I hope it doesn't lead to divorce(s). I would hate to see this group of friends go by the wayside.

Keep up the good work and thank you.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I see a bad storm rising

I see trouble on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just the beginning

a simpple bit of teasing...the next thing they will be fucking each others wife....the road to hell is very slippery.....after that there will be no stopping the fuck slut whores as they will soon get bored with the two men.......what plonkers they are

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Run Henry

Run far away. Why stay for the inevitable? Dell is going to (And has been planning to for a while now) fuck Bill. Probably in a threesome with Terry. Yeah, they will get get Terry to throw you a pity fuck now and then, just to get your cooperation, but you no longer count in Dell's mind. So run Henry, run far away!

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 5 years ago
Great!

Very funny and realistic. Good job!

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 5 years ago
Not going to end well

This happended to two couples I know at a vacation cabin. Both couples were divorced in one year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. Disappointed no follow on chapters. Have not seen magmaman post since 2018.

jflindersjflindersabout 2 years ago

There's been no followup after 11 years to a story which has Ch. 1 as part of the name.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22222 months ago

Great fun, sexy and exciting, I love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2707 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS