Show And Tell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers

"Are we going to go fishing this evening?" Bill asked Henry at one point. Anything to change the subject, he now had had an erection for what seemed like hours.

"I think I would rather stay here." Henry laughed.

"I knew you were a pervert." Bill grinned.

"I'm not a pervert." Henry protested.

"Yes you are, sneaking up on my wife to catch her naked." Bill slipped that in there again.

"Yea, well. There is my wife naked, look all you like!" Henry retorted.

"Don't mind if I do!" He snorted. Everyone laughed at that.

They were both unhappy when the Sun got low in the sky and the temperature dropped. The girls had been posing all afternoon, both Henry and Bill were at the point where they were getting sore from nearly constantly developing erections.

Back inside the cabin, they cooked the fish and made a nice dinner. Dell and Terry had changed into matching black T-shirts. Then they had a game of cards.

At one point Henry reached over and rubbed Dell's fanny, finding as he suspected that she had no pantie on. He already knew she had no bra on and neither did Terry.

Tension had been building, Henry wanted nothing more than to get his wife down on her back and stuff himself inside of her but Bill and Terry were right there.

"I think it's time to hit the hay." Bill said finally, yawning and stretching his arms.

They all knew what everyone was thinking as they each went to their own sides. Bill turned off the lights like he always did. Very soon the rustling began, Terry let out a low giggle and soon that turned to quiet moans.

Henry reached over and touched Dell's breast, she turned his way and nuzzled up against him. Very quietly they began to make love. He was almost surprised when his fingers found her soft shaven sex, he was used to her normal pubic hair. He very nearly went off just from touching her. The combination of Bill and Terry making love just a few feet away behind the thin sheet and Dell's naked bodies touching his was finally too much, Henry slid up on top of her and pushed inside.

Dell climaxed at his very first thrust, and seconds later he felt her spasm again. Her hips were pressed against him greedily, trying to get him even deeper inside. Like always she was moaning rather loudly but by then Henry really didn't give a damn about the noise.

When Henry released her body went completely stiff. They lay like that, basking in being joined until finally Henry softened and slid out.

Listening, it was quiet on the other side of the drape.

"I need to use the bathroom." Dell whispered. She sat up and slid out of bed. Reaching down, she grasped Henry's penis and gave it a couple of soft pulls.

"Don't be mad." She said. Then with a quiet laugh, she carefully stepped around the end of the bed to the other side. Normally she pulled something on if she got up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, this time she didn't.

"Don't be mad?" Dell had said?

Mad about what?

Henry was completely alert, Dell was over there completely naked, less that three feet from where he knew Bill lay. Even though it was pitch black, it still was getting him excited again.

Henry listened as she fumbled with the door in the dark. She got it open, light showed barely around the door frame. He heard her in there for a few minutes. The water in the sink ran for a short while, then stopped.

The light around the door went out.

It seemed like it took forever, but finally the door opened, he heard the edge of it bump the bed on the other side. Then it was completely quiet for several seconds.

"Bill? Are you awake?" Henry heard Dell ask softly. His ears perked right up.

"Yea, Dell? What?" Bill asked.

"This is for you." Dell giggled, then turned on the bathroom light. Henry looked over, with the light behind her he could see her clearly right through the thin sheet.

She stood there completely naked, outlined.

Henry heard Bill's sharp intake of breath, followed by Terry's giggles. Henry sat up, reached out and opened the sheets where they overlapped in the middle.

His wife was standing there completely naked, Bill lay on his side looking up at her. Henry felt his breath catch in his throat, his wife's nipples were solid and poking out, her loins were puffy and swollen from the lovemaking minutes before.

Then she realized that Bill was not under the covers, his seven inch long penis was solid as a rock, Terry's hand was draped over his side making sure of that. Dell stared at it as the big head came into view and vanished as Terry slid his foreskin back and forth.

"Oh!" She said finally. That part was a surprise to her. Then she glanced up at Henry and grinned. her face flushed bright red.

She looked back down at Bill's crotch, Terry was holding it up straight, her hand wrapped around the base, his foreskin pulled obscenely back.

Dell took a deep intake of breath, her upper body shuddered slightly. Henry had never even dreamed that she would do anything like this.

"Now you guys are even!" Dell said, and switched off the light.

"God! I never saw anyone do anything like that in my entire life!" Bill muttered. By the time Dell made it back to the bed with Henry, Terry and Bill were going at it again, and not trying to be quiet this time.

They sounded like they were being very messy.

"What the hell was that?" Henry whispered to Dell as soon as she snuggled up to him.

"Terry and I talked about it, she convinced me to do that. God, I never did anything like that before, not really. But you guys have been staring at us all day long!" She whispered back.

"Bill was naked too?" Henry mumbled in her ear.

"That was a surprise, I think Terry did that deliberately since she knew what I was going to do." She told him.

Then she reached down and began some long sensual strokes, delighting in feeling him stiffen in her hands. Soon she was tugging urgently at him.

For the second time in one night Henry caused Dell to make quite a bit or noise.

Later he heard Bill and Terry talking quietly, they both were snickering.

"What's so funny?" Henry asked.

"Your wife just saw my husband naked!" Terry called out. Then they broke out into a hilarious stream of laughter.

"Looks like it is your turn, sweetie." Dell giggled.

magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers
12