Show and Tell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh you are so tight! It's been a long time since I had a virgin! And I'm having one right now...in your hot schoolgirl skirt. You're so fucking tight, Miss Sharlyn!" I said.

"I'm sorry sir, but your not my first. Mr. Gibson got my cherry just yesterday, right on this very table where you're... fucking me! Ooohhhhh.....faster...please don't stop..." Sharlyn whispered to my ear.

Then Maryanne and the other students went around us as I pumped my dick faster and deeper into Sharlyn. "Then Shar fucked my brother last night after putting rubber on his dick," Maryanne whispered to my ear.

With a bit of disappointment, I noticed Sharlyn's full breasts bouncing back and forth on her chest, her hard nipples poking through her bra and thin white blouse. So I opened my mouth and sucked on her right tit through her clothing. I grabbed her left breast with my hand and pushed my cock into her pussy as deep as I could. I fucked her for around ten minutes until I couldn't hold back any longer.

It felt weird, but out of nowhere, I asked Sharlyn "Tell me how old you are, Miss Sharlyn?"

With her eyes shut in extreme pleasure, Sharlyn replied biting her lower lip "uhhh...I'm eighteen, Principal Blake...just turned eighteen a couple of months ago...ffff...."

Shar screamed in ecstasy as I felt the first spurt of cum shoot out of my shaft, spraying the insides of her vagina with white hot come. Then, another spurt as I continued pounding on this sweet nubile, still fully dressed in her uniform. Spurt after spurt, we continued moving, slowing down until we both came to a stop, with my dick still inside her spent pussy. As I lay on top of her, her blouse soaking wet over her tits with my saliva, I felt my warm cum oozing out between my dick and her pussy lips. I still couldn't believe this wasn't another wet dream, so I lightly pumped just one last time...

"Oooohhhh... I think I came again, Principal Blake...sorry." Shar whispered as I felt her pussy tighten its grip on my very satisfied teaching tool. Class dismissed!

12