Show & Tell Ch. 04: Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Praipus
Praipus
8 Followers

Taking Beth by the arm, he threw a $20 on the bar, asking, "Jimmy, would you please send a bottle of Cristal with Adrianna to the, "Platinum Room." Thank you."

I remembered that, "The Solid Gold Room," was downstairs. Beth and I had ended up there on our first visit. It was where the dancers got totally naked. I wondered if we were going to the same place.

We weren't.

The Platinum Room was in the back of the club, adjacent to the DJ"S booth. Etched smoke glass covered the windows and the large windowed door. The etchings were of naked women in compromising positions.

Anthony was waiting at the door, a wooden humidor open in his hands. "Cigar?" Harold asked. "No thanks," I answered.

Beth was not asked.

Harold chose one, Anthony opening the door, advising us, "This room isn't here and neither are the cigars."

Inside, it was dark, with the lingering scent of cigar smoke. The furnishings were dark also, dark wood framed overstuffed chairs with side tables, and a dark colored, heavily carpeted floor. The music from the DJ was muted, nearly obscuring the hum of the smoke eaters. The only light coming through the windows and from an old fashion floor lamp in the back corner.

"Comfy," Beth observed.

I sat in one of the chairs, Beth settling into my lap.

Harold took the chair next to us, taking his time lighting the cigar. "I'm sorry," he suddenly said, "I never asked if either of you minded that I smoked."

I just shook my head, Beth stating, "Actually, I love the smell of a good cigar. My grandfather use to smoke them in the living room of his house after a holiday meal. I'd sit on the floor, listening to the men talk, feeling like a, "Big Girl," because I was with them and not with the women doing the dishes."

Harold smiled and then observed, "Kids today won't have that opportunity. Can't smoke a cigar within 500 feet of a building, even if it's an, "Out House!" Treat us worse than child molesters."

There was a knock on the door just as he lit his cigar. Anthony entered, carrying a pedestal ice bucket. He was followed by a very pretty waitress with light chocolate skin and great curves. She held the bottle of champagne, nestled in her arm like a baby. If she wasn't dressed like a waitress..., she would have made a great dancer..., or anything else!

She opened the bottle, pouring a small amount into a flute, Harold given the honor of the first taste. Nodding, he waved his hand for her to pour each of us a glass. Once done, both departed,

Cigar held lightly in his fingers, Harold asked Beth, "So, whom would you suggest for your lap dance?"

"I have a choice?"

"It's your dance."

"Crystal."

"I was afraid you were going to say that."

"Afraid why?" I asked

"Civilized answer?"

"Please," Beth answered.

"Crystal is like a fine Italian sports car. She looks great, she's very expensive, very high maintenance, but also very hard to control. Take her out, people envy you. What they don't see is the wreck at the end of the night. The term we used for girls like Crystal when I was a kid?"

"Was...?" Beth asked.

"She's a cock tease!"

"I remember that term," I observed.

"So...?" Beth asked.

"So," Harold answered, "I took the liberty of inviting a girl that I know will not only entertain you, but will also make your first lap dance one that you will remember for a long time."

Getting out of his chair, he went to the door. A light tap on the glass and our waitress reentered the room. There was a big difference, however, in the way our waitress looked!

No longer dressed in the mini skirt and bustier uniform, "Adrianna," introduced by Harold, was now wearing a slinky, zipper front, bright yellow mini dress that hugged her curves and accented her flawless, light chocolate colored skin.

Taking the champagne from the ice bucket, she refilled everyone's glass, emptying it in Beth's, before placing it, upside down, back in the bucket.

Finished with that chore, she stood straight up in front of us, hands clasped behind her.

Beth, still sitting in my lap, sat up and looked at me and then turned to Harold.

"She's my lap dance girl?"

"You don't approve?" Harold asked.

"Oh no...! My God, she's beautiful!"

Tilting her head to the right, Adrianna nodded, softly adding, "Thank you."

Reaching down and taking Beth's hand, Adrianna pulled her to her feet, then stepped back to look at her.

"Thank you Harold," in that same soft voice, as she ran the back of her hand and fingers down Beth's cheek, neck and onto her chest, where she let her fingertips brush the top of her breast, lifting them as they reached the tip of her nipple.

I watched Beth shiver at the sensation.

Turning, Adrianna pulled a chair that had been hidden in a corner to the middle of the room, between where Harold and I were sitting. Unlike the overstuffed chairs we were sitting on this chair had a high, straight back, with very little padding on the seat.

Again, taking Beth by the hand, Adrianna turned her and sat her down.

Turning to face us, she nodded first at Harold and then at me.

The music, which up until now had been a pleasant noise in the background, suddenly took on a new meaning.

Adrianna began to sway and the sway became a dance. As she circled the chair, she ran the fingertips of her open hands over whatever part of Beth they touched, her face, her shoulders, her hair, arms and chest. When the initial song ended and the next began, Adrianna moved directly in front of Beth, facing us.

I looked at Harold, who was rolling his cigar in his fingers, watching..., who? At this point, it could have been either..., or both of them.

Adrianna danced again, her movements almost hypnotic, as she moved to a position behind the chair..., and then disappeared!

But her hands re-appeared coming around from behind, finding the one button that had been keeping Beth's blouse, marginally closed.

She unbuttoned the button, her hands moving up Beth's torso until they were cupping her exposed breasts.

Beth's eyes went to Harold, lingering and then they closed.

First one hand and then the other, retreated behind the chair, Adrianna re-appearing and dancing to a position with her back to us, facing Beth.

I couldn't see if Beth had opened her eyes?

Then I saw Adrianna's right hand go to the top of her dress..., and heard the sound of a zipper, unzipping!

The yellow dress fell to the floor, revealing an ass that was..., almost as perfect as Beth's!

But..., she was wearing a g-string.

With her hips moving to the beat of the music, she quarter stepped forward until she was straddling Beth's legs. Placing her hands on the top of the chair, she, v-e-r-y slowly lowered herself until she was sitting in Beth's lap.

I looked at Harold again.

He had the cigar in his mouth, taking a long pull. Holding the smoke..., holding his breath, before slightly opening him mouth, allowing the smoke to waft between his lips, a look of complete bliss in his eyes.

I heard Beth moan, almost a growl, from deep in her throat. Adrianna was slowly grinding herself on Beth's groin to the beat of the music, her hips and pelvis rotating, her upper body swaying, hands gripping the sides of the chair.

Beth moaned again, this time louder.

I heard Harold exhale.

Adrianna stood, back still to us, and put her hands between Beth's legs, gently separating them. Once the legs were spread, she turned completely around, now facing us for the first time.

I heard myself exhale.

The first thought that popped into my brain..., was Crystal!

My mind flashed to the moment that Beth untied Crystal's dress and I first saw her naked. I was looking at a Michelangelo sculpture, she was a less a woman than a work of art!

Adrianna was a fantasy. All those times you looked at Halle Berry or Vanessa Williams and thought..., well, that IS Adrianna.

And at that moment, she was leaning forward, her perfect breasts swaying as she backed slowly in between Beth's legs, until her ass was wedged into Beth's crotch, now grinding against that as she sat up and looked at both Harold and I.

I glanced to my right, just as Beth's hands came up, cupping Adriana's breasts the same way the dancer had done to her, only moments before.

Harold's eyes were locked on Beth's hands, watching as they kneaded the soft flesh, the index and middle fingers on each hand capturing and pinching the girl's dark nipples.

Hands on her knees, Adrianna continued to grind against Beth, as Beth continued to pull and pinch Adrianna's breasts.

Adrianna broke first, standing up and turning to face Beth. Bending forward, she kissed Beth lightly on the lips, her hands going to Beth's skirt, unzipping the small zipper on the side.

Standing quickly, she tugged at the skirt, Beth lifting her ass just enough to let the garment slip off, now sitting naked, save the blouse that hung completely open on her shoulders. Taking Beth's right hand, Adrianna pulled her to her feet, her left hand pulling the useless blouse off.

Except for Adrianna's g-string, both girls were now naked.

Beth solved that problem, ripping the tiny undergarment off with one quick pull!

Adrianna, still holding Beth's right hand, pulled her forward, wrapping her left arm around Beth's waist her right hand releasing Beth's hand and going to her chin. Squeezing Beth's face, Adrianna kissed her savagely, her left arm pulling Beth tightly against her, their tongues in a visible assault on each other's mouths.

Adrianna released Beth's face, spinning her clockwise with her right hand, Beth's back now to Adrianna and us. Pushing Beth's head forward and down, Adrianna assumed a male position behind Beth and started to hump against her ass, delivering two sharp slaps to Beth's left ass cheek.

I glanced at Harold, the cigar still in his fingers, a look of complete satisfaction on his face.

Beth responded to Adrianna's assault by bending further forward, her thrusting her ass further out, to accept anything that Adrianna wanted to give.

Stepping to the side, Adrianna slapped Beth three more times in rapid succession, before offered Harold and I an unobstructed view of Beth's nether regions, her pussy already glistening with her juices.

Slapping her once more, she placed her hand into Beth's crotch, the index and middle fingers of her left hand slipping inside, Beth's vaginal muscles and anus tightening visibly as she moaned in pleasure.

Adrianna slid her index finger in, pushing so hard that Beth rose up to accept the thrust, another moan, this one tapering to a soft whimper.

As she removed her hand, Adrianna gave Beth one more slap, this one directly on her pussy from the read, and then she stepped to the side.

Beth remained bent over, holding the chair, her entire crotch twitching as she waited for Adrianna's next move.

When nothing happened, she stood up and turned to look at Adrianna, who was standing next to her, looking at Harold.

Beth and I both looked at Harold.

As soon as she had everyone's attention, she took three steps forward and sat in Harold's lap.

Harold looked surprised.

Giving him a kiss on the cheek, she then put the three fingers that had been inside Beth's vagina only seconds before, and put them in front of Harold's mouth. When he looked at her, eyes wide, she gently wiped her index finger across his lips.

Drawing her hand back, she waited for him to react.

Slowly shaking his head, he opened his mouth and licked his lips. His eyes closed and his head rolled to the left, shaking side to side, before opening his eyes and looking directly at Beth.

Standing naked in front of him, she seemed frozen.

Adrianna turned and looked at her, moving her hand from in front of Harold to in front of her mouth.

Now, looking into Beth's eyes, she licked the same index finder, and then put it into her mouth and slowly sucked on it.

Before Beth could react, Adrianna moved her hand back to Harold's mouth, his eyes now glazed, his hand moving to take Adrianna's.

Beth snapped out of her trance and moved to Harold, falling to her knees in front of him.

He took Adrianna's hand and licked her fingers, taking all three into his mouth, sucking loudly.

Beth knelt at his knee, looking at him and then Adrianna. When neither of them made any overture toward her, she slowly stood and then put her own hand into her crotch.

Using the index finger and middle finger of her right hand to hold open her labia, she started to strum her clitoris with her middle finger, her body softly swaying to the music still in the background. As she became more excited, Adrianna put her hand on the back of Beth's thigh, running it up and then into Beth's crotch, where she slipped her hand back inside Beth.

Beth cried out again, the intensity of her manipulations increasing when Adrianna stood and started to kiss her neck and shoulders, the girl's fingers now pulling at Beth's pussy as Beth worked her own hand feverishly.

Harold's tongue was still licking his lips, the cigar forgotten in his hand, as he watched Beth play with herself, as Adrianna finger fucked her!

Beth let out a long groan when Adrianna bent and started to lick, kiss and nibble on her left breast.

Her brain went into sensory overload and she let out such a loud groan/cry/moan, I thought Anthony would charge into the room.

But Adrianna prevented that from happening by clamping her mouth over Beth's, a kiss that lasted until Beth nearly collapsed on the floor.

Harold reached out and pulled Beth into his lap, Adrianna taking a seat on the arm of his chair. As she slowly came down, her breathing under control, she looked at him, and as he started to ask, "Are you alright...?" she stuck her own fingers into his mouth.

As he happily sucked on them, she looked at me, her eyes sleepy from her orgasm, and said, "Harold, I know what I want to do with your money."

With his mouth full of her fingers, I made out a, "What?"

"I want you to take me to dinner."

Praipus
Praipus
8 Followers
12