Show & Tell Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lykan
Lykan
49 Followers

"Mhmm. I still do. I want to feel it thrusting into me."

"You are straight forward aren't you?" Before I could hear an answer Katie plopped down on my cock. She had simply held my cock in position and relaxed her legs. Her full weight dropped onto my stiffened prick. Once again there wasn't any ceremony before my cock filled her.

We both gasped at the same time under the instant stimulation. Katie's mouth was close to the reciever of the phone now. I'm sure that the woman on the other end heard both of us. My suspicion was confirmed when she asked, "What was that?"

Katie could hear her now with her ear so close to the phone. She stayed still, listening, holding my cock sheathed in her hot pussy. I let my own lust ooze from my voice, "That was the sound of my cock filling a young woman's cunt."

A breathy pause, "I bet it feels so good."

Katie ground her hip against me, wiggling my prick against her moist interior. Breathily she moaned out, "Ooohhh yeeaahhh."

"That's it, I can't take it anymore. You two aren't the only ones getting lucky." I heard some rustling on the other end of the line. When I heard her voice again it sounded distant, as if she didn't have the phone to her ear anymore. "Come here, Bob." Her voice was almost screaming with anxiousness. "Fuck me! Fuck me from behind!" A male voice sounded faintly in the phone. Then the woman's voice again, "Just do it! I can't wait!"

Rustling sounded as the phone was picked up again. Katie and I could hear a masculine sigh on the other end as the woman screeched her passions. The masculine voice was finally at the phone, "Hello?"

"Hello."

"This is Bob. Who's this?"

"Kyle. How you doing?"

"Couldn't be better. Just what did you say to my wife? She's never been so hot and desperate in her life."

Katie had remained still to this point. Just as I started to answer she lifted herself up and off my cock, causing my voice to lilt as I replied, "Nothing. I think you did it by talking dirty to her at dinner."

Slapping sounds of pounding sex organs echoed across the phone line. He fought to maintain an even voice, "That? Sue's been telling me for months now that she'd love to be fucked by another man while I watched. Then watch me fuck another woman. When we saw you sitting there with your cock out like nothing was wrong, we figured you might be willing to make her fantasies come true." His breathing was ragged now. Sue was screaming openly now, the slapping sound barely audible over her lustful cries.

Katie pushed herself back onto my cock and started bobbing up and down, pushing my rod in and out of her silken love hole. "Well I don't know," I replied, trying to keep my own voice even. "I don't know if I'd care to be watched while I fuck, but a foursome wouldn't be out of the question."

His voice once again could barely be heard over the phone. "How about that, Sue? You wanna get fucked by two guys and a girl? Think you can handle two cocks and a cunt?"

A screamed, "Ooohhh yeeesss!!!" came in response.

It was a few more seconds before Bob came back on the line to talk to us. "Yeah, I think she'd like that. Sue just came and hasn't even slowed down. This keeps up she'll fuck her brains out before she has a chance to have her little orgy."

"How about you, Kate? You wanna have a little foursome adventure?" Her nod was almost hidden by her bouncing on my prick. "Yeah," I told Bob. "I think she'd like that, too."

"Alright. It's a date then." A pause as the slapping on his end skipped a beat in its fervent rythm. "Look, I've got my hands full here. Why don't you give us a call back later and we'll arrange some more details?"

"I've got some business here to take care of myself. Maybe when we call back we can let the girls talk next time."

A loud laugh from Bob. "Yeah. If they can talk."

I laughed myself and hung up the phone. Katie spoke through clenched teeth as she concentrated on pounding her pussy over me, "I've never had sex with multiple partners."

"How about another woman?"

A slight nod. "Once. In high school. I've always thought about trying it again."

Mentioning high school I remembered she said she'd been a cheerleader. I hoped she was still flexible. I scooted forward on the couch until she was off her knees and squatted over my cock. I had the obscene image of her peeing, as if trying to excrete my entire body.

I pushed her down all the way onto my cock, her body impaled at its center by my sexual lance. I hefted her ankles. We had an awkward moment of misbalance as I lifted her feet over my head, resting her calves on the tops of my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her waist and grabbed her ass. "How about two cocks and a cunt in the same room? Think you can handle that?"

She started to make a response when I interrupted her by lifting her on my prick. My cockhead was almost out before I dropped her and thrust my rod upward, trying to ram my cock through her. I was rewarded with a shriek of pleasure.

Katie leaned back and laid her hands on my thighs. She used her hands and the legs on my shoulder to help me lift her. I would squeeze her ass as I lifted, only to set her down again on my thrusting tool. "Think you can handle that girl? How about all three at once. Think you can handle two cocks and a cunt being used on you at once?"

She moaned loudly. "Just shut up and fuck me." And I did.

She bobbed herself up and down as best she could while my hips squirmed against her. My hands kneaded her ass in time with our thrusting. The position gave me a great view of her body. I could look down to watch my hardened warrior penetrate between her vaginal folds, or look straight ahead to watch her stiff nippled tits jiggle under my administrations, or look up to her lust filled face where she chewed her lip in concentration.

Deciding for a change I slipped a hand away from her ass cheek. Placing her leg against the back of the couch I slipped my hand against her breast. I squeezed roughly at the nubile flesh while my other hand constricted the flesh of her ass cheek. Moans slipped from her lips as her head tilted back from the added stimuli. Encouraged I pulled at the rosebud nipple. When I thought I couldn't pull it away anymore I twisted it, rolling the stiff flesh between thumb and forefinger. She moaned loudly.

I turned my attention to her other breast. When I pulled on the nipple this time however her breath skipped. Her pussy pulsed lightly against my cock. I continued to squeeze and pull at her tits as we fucked our way through her miniorgasm.

Once her vaginal walls calmed down I began massaging the skin of her chest, running my hand over the soft flesh of her neck, shoulders, and breasts. My other hand changed from an ass squeeze to slow thigh caress. Katie used the change of pace to regain some of her lost breath. I even slowed the thrusting of my hips down to little more than a massaging pulse.

After several minutes of massaging my hand ministrations started to become rougher again. Pulling at her flesh as much as I massaged it. Her head tilted forward and she fixed me with eyes so filled with lust I almost came right then. "Do it," she husked, "fuck me. Make me cum."

I grinned my comply. I lifted her and brutally pushed her back down on my lancing cock. She shrieked in pleasure. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I drove her toward her orgasm. My hand at her chest dropped to scoop under ass, helping my other hand lift her up and down. We fucked for several minutes before I slid my thumb over to rub against her clit.

She shrieked in pleasure and pushed me deeper inside with her thrusting. Her breathing became heavily labored as a flush worked over her cheeks. With a sudden, long lasting scream her pussy gripped my shaft. Her whole body bucked upward as she took a swift breath inward to replenish her lungs after her protracted scream. Her cunt contracted again and I pushed roughly up inside her.

Katie's breath ripped in and out of her lungs in ragged gouts. Her body was quivering like a live wire. I used deep, long, thrusts as her pussy would tighten, pulse, release, and tighten again. I'd never felt anything like it. And from the way she shook, I doubted she had either.

As her body started to calm down my cock took its turn. Without warning it spit its spunk into her innards. It wasn't a mind splitting release, but simply a release. When my spurts finished I didn't feel tired at all. My orgasm had simply been a sexual reaction to her own vivid orgasm.

She came down off her high with a loud, contented sigh. I rolled her over and laid her on the couch. Untangling from her legs I laid against her. Heat radiated from her body, warming my own body in radioactive waves.

Her breathing slipped from the heaviness of postorgasmic recovery to the deep, shallow breaths of sleep. I lay against her and thought about work with her from here on out. I hadn't really expected this date to change our work relationship. Sex with her however had changed any thoughts I'd had about her before. I knew the office atmosphere had to change. Work would never be the same, again.

Lykan
Lykan
49 Followers